Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

FatherPucci

kiwifarms.net
Werner must have a love hate relationship with Kiwis. On one hand we highlight all the insane shit he spews, in the other it’s the only attention he gets in that miserable existence of his. As a bonus here are some old screenshots from his main account that display how deranged he is.

19C442AE-25E8-4D0A-AB2A-08C9899A4499.jpeg40D3B339-3F72-424D-8AD9-3A1EB049795E.jpegFD5A85BC-EFD0-4C63-A272-41190D963D5A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Horrifying
Reactions: Bassomatic

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ben Franklin? We should set him up with Chris.
Oddly enough Franklin was a sex symbol, and fucked tons of women. Now back in his time, being fat was a sign of wealth like a Rolls Royce is today, Ben unlike Lucas was incredibly educated, thoughtful, caring, fun and productive in his life. I have nothing but respect and love for the man. He's a polymath we won't see likes of in another 500 years I fear.

I do chuckle Lucas comparing himself and Ben, fucking considering Wound is not Poor Richard's.... Well they both liked board games, Franklin being a master chess player and Lucas who can't count to 4 correctly with wooboo. Lucas rap about raping young girls while spitting his MRSA boogers on the camera while Franklin invented instruments and wrote music.

Another fun fact (since most of you probably didn't know of his music and chess) they shared another topic, writing about how to get laid. Franklin wrote a letter that was hidden for 100+ years telling friends how to get strange since you often married for status back then. Lucas makes up stuff to justify him jerking his micro dick towards 8 year old girls.

AbraCadaver

Screaming Hebrew Party
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oddly enough Franklin was a sex symbol, and fucked tons of women. Now back in his time, being fat was a sign of wealth like a Rolls Royce is today, Ben unlike Lucas was incredibly educated, thoughtful, caring, fun and productive in his life. I have nothing but respect and love for the man. He's a polymath we won't see likes of in another 500 years I fear.

I do chuckle Lucas comparing himself and Ben, fucking considering Wound is not Poor Richard's.... Well they both liked board games, Franklin being a master chess player and Lucas who can't count to 4 correctly with wooboo. Lucas rap about raping young girls while spitting his MRSA boogers on the camera while Franklin invented instruments and wrote music.

Another fun fact (since most of you probably didn't know of his music and chess) they shared another topic, writing about how to get laid. Franklin wrote a letter that was hidden for 100+ years telling friends how to get strange since you often married for status back then. Lucas makes up stuff to justify him jerking his micro dick towards 8 year old girls.
Didn’t franklin also advocate banging old women and had ten reasons set out (2. All women are the same from the waist down...4. They’ll be way more grateful for the attention..)?

He had some thing about screwing old ladies and why it was the smart thing to do.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
The fuck is he on right now, or is he trying to be deep?

Agreed, odd he doesn’t care about his number being leaked.
Looks to me he is referencing a post I made 10 pgs back, where I said -- "Lucas, you're looking at a liar every time you see your reflection."
Just his schizo pedo's way of "trying" to turn it back onto us.

Last edited:

Rogowski

HIS NAME WAS CHLOE PATTERSON
kiwifarms.net
I’m on mobile rn and can’t properly archive this shit but here you go.

A random girl showed up on this post by Spencer Hightower of Spokane, Washington who is best known as the alleged fiancé of Lacie Belcher of Spokane, Washington; who was the girl that trolled Lucas Werner IRL a while back with fiancé and Tyler Lamphere of Spokane, Washington.

Molly Druer shows up in this thread to call them all bigots, libtards, and all around terrible people out of nowhere and the swagfags from Spokane all show up to swear that Molly is a Lucas alt. I personally don’t buy it what do you all think?

PS - tried archiving the thread but it won’t archive with comments intact.

Attachments

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
I’m on mobile rn and can’t properly archive this shit but here you go.

A random girl showed up on this post by Spencer Hightower of Spokane, Washington who is best known as the alleged fiancé of Lacie Belcher of Spokane, Washington; who was the girl that trolled Lucas Werner IRL a while back with fiancé and Tyler Lamphere of Spokane, Washington.

Molly Druer shows up in this thread to call them all bigots, libtards, and all around terrible people out of nowhere and the swagfags from Spokane all show up to swear that Molly is a Lucas alt. I personally don’t buy it what do you all think?

PS - tried archiving the thread but it won’t archive with comments intact.
I can see from that Molly's first comment, why they would think it was Lucas. He has tried to get teens/young women to date him by making young guys out to be abusers. I skipped around in that long comment thread, "Molly" is in the east coast. I also took a look at the Lucas Werner fb and she is following his page. Don't know if she is on his "friends" list. Looks like her FB is about a month old, and she's got Corina Miller on her friends list.

Rogowski

kiwifarms.net
"Molly" is almost 100% certainly Lucas, and if these were my kids I would beat them for being such unfunny little faggots. Almost as bad of wannabe trolls as Lucas himself.
I respectfully disagree. That account has history dating back about a month and Lucas has in the past always leaked his alt accounts in DM messages with “friends”. That and the typing styles are completely different and include tons of emojis and I don’t think Lucas is that smart. She mentions in a comment she has a hubby, on FB maybe that’s lucas and Molly is playing him. Of course I could be completely wrong.

I can see from that Molly's first comment, why they would think it was Lucas. He has tried to get teens/young women to date him by making young guys out to be abusers. I skipped around in that long comment thread, "Molly" is in the east coast. I also took a look at the Lucas Werner fb and she is following his page. Don't know if she is on his "friends" list. Looks like her FB is about a month old, and she's got Corina Miller on her friends list.
It could be the swaggy trolls themselves trying to tard cum Lucas for clout again.

Telomayonnaise

the gh0st of Roddy Piper
kiwifarms.net
I respectfully disagree. That account has history dating back about a month and Lucas has in the past always leaked his alt accounts in DM messages with “friends”. That and the typing styles are completely different and include tons of emojis and I don’t think Lucas is that smart. She mentions in a comment she has a hubby, on FB maybe that’s lucas and Molly is playing him. Of course I could be completely wrong.

It could be the swaggy trolls themselves trying to tard cum Lucas for clout again.
Ooooo ye, if there's a month's worth of non lucas tier shit on the acc already u probably right here. I figured the emoji spam and different type style were just his shitty attempt at trying to look like someone who isnt lucas (especially after declaring themself specifically not to be lucas), but it might just be another one of the local tards, as u speculate. We'll probably know by week's end anyway.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
This is in the comments on Molly's -- "Love my girls" --with the picture of the bikini clad girls. None of the girls is her, just a picture she took from the net. Now I'm wondering if this comment by Josh Aaron aka Josh A Baker is about the gang. This Molly on her page tagged a Megan Pedery with something about Tyler Lamphere making memes using kids. Megan Pedery did comment on Tyler's page pissed.
Maybe this Josh guy is one of Lucas's "friends" and set the "Molly" character to troll the gang. Those of you with access to Lucas's FB, has this Josh Aaron/Josh A Baker been on Lucas's FB?

• Informative
Reactions: Rogowski

Da Dude123

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty certain this "Molly" was not Lucas. On one point in that thread Molly releases a voice video pointed at the floor stating she is not Lucas Werner. As Lacie pointed out, Lucas would not go to the trouble to use voice editing software, nor would he be smart enough to do so. Also, totally different typing styles.

Rogowski

kiwifarms.net
It's probably her or Shao
When I saw that Shao was the one who called her Lucas I thought it was him. Also, I dont think this was never posted here but let’s all laugh at Shao for going to Europe and pissing off locals badly enough to get robbed and his vintage sax pissed all over.

Attachments

Da Dude123

kiwifarms.net
Shao Mane seriously looks like the Cowardly Lion from the Wizard of Oz. "Courage, I tells, ya. Courage!"

When I saw that Shao was the one who called her Lucas I thought it was him. Also, I dont think this was never posted here but let’s all laugh at Shao for going to Europe and pissing off locals badly enough to get robbed and his vintage sax pissed all over.

Reactions: mothman96

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino