Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
It fucking sucks, let the pedo fly off the rails and get actual consequences. All they are doing is insuring he is bowling with bumpers. The only silver lining would be if the bouncer actually denies him, he flys off the rails and someone manages to get it on video but like my man Rogowski said above they’ll likely forget about him by the time his ebt card can afford another Makers mark double on the rocks
That's the way to get the chicks...Belly up to the bar, whip out the EBT, (from your neatly-pressed Batman Pantaloonies) and start flexin'! "Drinks on Uncle Lucas!" (Or Uncle Sam, as the case may be!) PLAYA PLAYA!

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Working at McDonald's is hard :(
View attachment 927205
Someone in SOFALAW contacted the club he was at last night at told them he was recording women on the dance floor.
View attachment 927207
Odds on him assaulting a flat bill couple as they stumble out of a bar at 2AM?
View attachment 927213
You ain’t gonna do fuck all, you fat nonce.

Yer gonna sit there in the pub and fart up your little lonely corner while filming young women until you get bounced. Repeat til you die.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
NSFW!!! Ladies and gentleman, while I apologize in advance may I present to you theView attachment 927687Lucas Werner shirtless selfie!
Looks to me he did some "doctoring up" of his upper body, like reducing the size of his moobs.
ETA:
And he looks like he's going bald in the eyebrows too.

ETA 2:
What lady is this meant for? He blocked the people in Spokane including the women, and blocked some more young people recently.

ETA 3:
On the wall to the right, is that a roach?

Last edited:

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
The people in SOFALAW think they’re somehow above KF but they get just as much pleasure in the schadenfreude of it all as we do
This thread is just SOFALAW with another layer of anonymity and less moderation. Throughout Lucas’ online history though SOFALAW has proved to be much more eager to interfere with the entertainment. Besides, he’s too much of a pussy to actually talk to a woman at the club by his own admission.

Attachments

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
This thread is just SOFALAW with another layer of anonymity and less moderation. Throughout Lucas’ online history though SOFALAW has proved to be much more eager to interfere with the entertainment. Besides, he’s too much of a pussy to actually talk to a woman at the club by his own admission.
The drinks at a reasonable price? When he was on Lacie's page the topic of women getting drugged at the Globe came up, so he does know about it and Lacie went on to say the drinks were expensive. When it turned out that he was going to the Globe, it got me thinking that his draw to the Globe was that rumor.

ETA:
He keeps track of this thread so by now he knows he's been reported to the Globe. Looks to me he's doing some "damage control" like passing off as harmless with " I wish I had the courage to approach-- but get hate etc". And kissing up to management with "good drink at reasonable price, ........I hear the food is wonderful"

Last edited:

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
If he got the courage to approach a woman and she's not interested, we know it would not be cool to Lucas. She'd be an ageist, a bigot, etc. etc. He's not going to turn the other cheek, how is he going to "match energies"? And he has the "Virility, Character, Age. Well, he got 1 right- age.
The last one "Look at me now though, bitch made", that his title to the same selfie with the drink at the Globe.

1567913314564.png

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
We saw it with the British catfish, the one whom Lucas demanded slice off her finger for him. The way he treated her involved heavy coercion, gaslighting and other abusive behavior
Lucas gaslit a catfish?
Made her doubt her own sanity?
I don't see Lucas as having the ability to plan the long-game necessary to gaslight a person, given that he is psychotic himself.

Reactions: AbraCadaver

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino