Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Probably sick of someone's shit
kiwifarms.net
Add Lucas to the list of people triggered by Dave Chappelle’s new Netflix special. (Let’s be honest he probably thought it was funny like most people his age but he thinks he might get laid for hating on Chapelle)
View attachment 931340View attachment 931337
Being ageist gives Lucas the right to be racist maybe, he won’t cone out and say it.
View attachment 931338
Ugh, nobody wants you as an ally Werner. You leave those poor people alone. Don't discredit trans folks with your support, the troons already do thst enough.

LightEmittingDiode

Ages 16+, choking hazard, may contain nuts
kiwifarms.net

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That twinge you felt in your lower belly just now was your tubes spontaneously tying themselves to protect the next generation of humanity -- ovulators and non-ovulators both.
No I think that happened the moment I first read his thread. I’m one of the few women on earth who now understand the feeling of having every single egg in your ovaries simultaneously down their cyanide capsules.

Tell me what you would do in this situation: let’s say you are out somewhere nice enjoying yourself, possibly even a fancy British tea house. You see the pedowern staring at you and taking pictures then notice the smell of his farts creep up your nose. He’d want you to crave his telomeres.
If I knew it was him? Leave immediately. That’s not the joke response, that’s the real one. Check please and GO. I can take on the occasional annoying man who won’t stop orbiting me. I cannot and will not inhale air that has passed through Lucas Werner’s arsehole.

The joke response would be to affect a deep voice, saunter over and ask him if he likes girlcock. Then post his response here.

Last edited:

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
How does one “correct” being born black, Mr. Totally-Not-A-Racist Werner?
You’ve got it all wrong, Lucas isn’t racist he merely projects all the stereotypes that come with the word “nigger” on to the friends of the woman he met once and fell in love with and all the men in Spokane who get that sweet young tail that he craves.

Attachments

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Is he lying or is he hallucinating?

My money is on hallucinating. Ready yourselves for another intake saga, lads
Is he having intrusive thoughts, or is he actually hearing things? Sometimes people with bipolar, or people on drugs, will say they "hear things" but it's really just paranoid intrusive thoughts. No true audio.
People who have schizophrenia will have real auditory hallucinations.

So, did Lucas hear these young women demand his babbys, or just think it?

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
Is he having intrusive thoughts, or is he actually hearing things? Sometimes people with bipolar, or people on drugs, will say they "hear things" but it's really just paranoid intrusive thoughts. No true audio.
People who have schizophrenia will have real auditory hallucinations.

So, did Lucas hear these young women demand his babbys, or just think it?
So, for the last time, he has real schizophrenia. Insofar as it's possible for a crazy person to hear things that aren't there, that's Lucas. No need to equivocate about this. If you need an example of Lucas "hearing" and reacting to things that aren't real, watch the aforementioned "background noise bigots" video.

Now can we stop debating whether or not Wern is schizo? He IS; has admitted as much, so has his mother. He sometimes says he's bipolar to hide what he correctly realizes is his terrifying actual diagnosis.

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
I love that he has no idea what women want sexually.

“They just want large body parts forced up them, right? They wanna be punched in the uterus? No worries about angle, access to the clitoris, body position, they just sit at home stuffing eggplants into themselves right??”
Matthew: I-you know, I think the last book Kacey read was last week. And she reads books, y'know, she reads books like you probably stuff candy into your unclit.

Chris: [rage button pushed] Stuff...candy...don't...I stuff vegetables into my unclit! I stuff carrots! I stuff cucumbers! I stuff corn! I stuff eggplants into my unclit!

Last edited:

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Probably sick of someone's shit
kiwifarms.net
I already considered it. It happened to occur in the same moment I was considering what it must be like to be Lucas Werner.
I considered it when I thought about how awful it would be to be a few years younger and have him thirst after me.

Woke Werner strikes again.
Lucas could die of a heart attack tonight and literally only like 2 people would be sad about it and that’s his mom and dad and I feel like even his dad might have a sense of relief.
His mom was the one who put all of his shit out there on the internet. She might be pretty relieved too.

Cheesy Cukes

I'm avoiding grain.
kiwifarms.net
I am definitely liking this Variety Pack Wern output.

He had boring periods by leaning in too hard on one aspect of weirdness, and had boring periods by just... being boring.

But we're getting cowmedy whiplash, him going from "trans rights" to "I can hear the masses arguing over me" to "I'm going to shove my forearm up your vagina" in a couple days.

Onomatopoeicpun

kiwifarms.net
Lucas thinks that he's 'punk as fuck'.
FB_IMG_1568197271950.jpg

Now, I'm not a punk by any stretch of the imagination, but I have seen some of that crowd, and it seems to me that tattoos are quite popular among punks.

Also I'm not sure by what metrics he considers himself a punk. I mean, I don't think 18 year old girls are deep into the punk scene, although I could be wrong.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino