Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

drtoboggan

Eat Rotten Fruit From a Shitty Tree.
kiwifarms.net
Lucas thinks that he's 'punk as fuck'.
View attachment 931919
Now, I'm not a punk by any stretch of the imagination, but I have seen some of that crowd, and it seems to me that tattoos are quite popular among punks.

Also I'm not sure by what metrics he considers himself a punk. I mean, I don't think 18 year old girls are deep into the punk scene, although I could be wrong.
Lucas is about as punk as Dick Cheney's underwear.

Krathnami

kiwifarms.net
From having to enter his room. Can you imagine the stench?
How long do you think Lucas would be dead before anybody noticed he was missing? Sure, his apartment would start to smell especially bad, but I’ve had stinky neighbors before and I usually could just write that off as bad cooking, and in Lucas’ case it wouldn’t be a stretch at all. In reality, Lucas could be dead for months before the smell got so overwhelming that building management expects to do a welfare check.

BowlOfDick

I can resist anything but temptation
kiwifarms.net
How long do you think Lucas would be dead before anybody noticed he was missing? Sure, his apartment would start to smell especially bad, but I’ve had stinky neighbors before and I usually could just write that off as bad cooking, and in Lucas’ case it wouldn’t be a stretch at all. In reality, Lucas could be dead for months before the smell got so overwhelming that building management expects to do a welfare check.
I was thinking this today. A mark of a socially isolated/generally shit individual is how long it would take before people find their body at home should they expire.

Most likely it’ll be SOFALAW faggots who raise the alarm when he stops posting. Failing that it’ll be the stench of his decomposing fat body. Nobody else actually cares enough/is obligated to check on his welfare.

Da Dude123

kiwifarms.net
He probably has to check in with a handler once in a while, so, most likely they would eventually knock and come into his flophouse room.

I was thinking this today. A mark of a socially isolated/generally shit individual is how long it would take before people find their body at home should they expire.

Most likely it’ll be SOFALAW faggots who raise the alarm when he stops posting. Failing that it’ll be the stench of his decomposing fat body. Nobody else actually cares enough/is obligated to check on his welfare.

Rabbit Bones

Hello, Hi, I'm a 2019 Guy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lucas thinks that he's 'punk as fuck'.
View attachment 931919
Now, I'm not a punk by any stretch of the imagination, but I have seen some of that crowd, and it seems to me that tattoos are quite popular among punks.

Also I'm not sure by what metrics he considers himself a punk. I mean, I don't think 18 year old girls are deep into the punk scene, although I could be wrong.
Nothing says punk like government subsidized re.tard housing, batman pants, and board games. Johnny Rotten can suck Lucas's microcock.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lucas thinks he heard women literally begging for his telomelos and still found a reason to decline because they're too confrontational.
View attachment 931896

WHAT DOES HE WANT?!
He wants women to approach him, but he also wants them to be shy and timid.
Timid girls are not the type that approach people. He's a fucking moron.
Does he even know what he wants?
He wants children to dominate and control.

He wants to fuck little girls and have them call him “daddy” and control them. He also wants to be approached by women because he’s too lazy and cowardly.

Plain and simple.

FatherPucci

Believes in (((GRAVITY)))
kiwifarms.net
Lucas is such a coward that he blocks anyone who challenges his exceptional viewpoints instead of standing up for his beliefs, if he was ever confronted irl we know he would be a shrieking violet. The Comrad Lucas persona would crumble away in a second to scream and cower behind police. We already have video evidence of this of him with the other troon and nothing he says could convince me otherwise. 20 bucks says Lucas punches like someone who is dreaming anyway.

Since I know he is reading this, you can’t fool anybody. You can’t fool young women into thinking you are a viable partner, you can’t fool anyone into thinking you have a career as a board game maker and you certainly can’t fool us into thinking you could fight. You need actual cardio for that fat Ass and I’d give you 3 pillow punches until you are kneeled over wheezing for air.

Twrx

Obergruppenführer Green Bird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been into punk since I was 14 or 15. Been going to shows at least twice a month since then. Tattoos are the only thing that connects the scene from all the different sub sections of punk together. Lucas would probably shit himself if he went to an actual show and got shoved into the pit.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Probably sick of someone's shit
kiwifarms.net

FatherPucci

Believes in (((GRAVITY)))
kiwifarms.net
I've been into punk since I was 14 or 15. Been going to shows at least twice a month since then. Tattoos are the only thing that connects the scene from all the different sub sections of punk together. Lucas would probably shit himself if he went to an actual show and got shoved into the pit.

I would fucking pay to see that. I know there’s a lot of punks who come from not great home situations and look down upon anyone whose agenda is to hurt children. There used to be a local band that once word got out the singer was grooming younger fans had to break up within weeks because every show would turn into a riot before it even started. Lucas would be biting the curb by the end of the first set.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino