Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
Many college students work part-time jobs or are student athletes and also have significant others. But Lucas really needs to take a year off from school to find a hunny. Earlier he said that he was hoping to meet an ovulator at school. Also, Big Cats is up for sale at Gamecrafter. Get it before it sells out!
I just took another look at his review for Big Cats. He changed it again and this time included his telomere shit.

ETA:
Big Cats is no longer up for sale. Wonder why.

View attachment 933157
Typo on the year, or is he pretending he lost all that weight in one year with that ancient photo?
I know that picture of Lucas with the guitar is not from 2018. It an old pic.

ETA 2:
He went and changed the date for the guitar pic to 2008.

Last edited:

Onomatopoeicpun

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 933157
Typo on the year, or is he pretending he lost all that weight in one year with that ancient photo?
Lucas' metric of weight loss is funny. He could lose 50 pounds, put on 100, lose 50 again, and he'd count that as losing 100 pounds. He never keeps track of how much weight he puts on either.
And that picture is fucking prehistoric, Jesus Christ. Did he own the worst camera in the world in "2018"?

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
Lucas marked his Big Cats game private, not for sale. He's cash hungry, wonder why he did it.

1568298426028.png

ETA:
Big Cats is back up for sale. The reviews are gone.

1568301753012.png

Hell, the reviews calling attention that he's a pervert are gone from all of his games.

Last edited:

Da Dude123

Love and respect those bitches
kiwifarms.net
He must have complained to the Gamecrafter folks about it. Not that he will ever sale any of his games, reviews or not.

Lucas marked his Big Cats game private, not for sale. He's cash hungry, wonder why he did it.

View attachment 933204

ETA:
Big Cats is back up for sale. The reviews are gone.

View attachment 933238

Hell, the reviews calling attention that he's a pervert are gone from all of his games.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: mothman96

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
Pity the fat insane pedo, he's starving. Before he got on the board game bandwagon, he wasn't starving and was eating out. The sushi, mexican food, etc (he still going out to eat). Of course all the meals he "cooked" at home. Now he's "starving". What a way to cover up the truth. He wants the cash to entice a hot juicy womb.

His using his starving crap to push all his other games.

1568321457340.png

ETA:
Lucas lying through his teeth trying to push his games. We know no one has played his games except for Lucas himself. The 5 star review he gave his game Cafeteria Uprising.
1568324505588.png

Last edited:

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
I just wonder why he INSISTS on the whole baby line. He clearly doesn’t WANT a baby so why does he make it a dealbreaker? Is it merely because he hopes the child will be female and in ten years he can have an easy-to-abuse victim under his parentage?
for a narcissist, i believe the next best thing to fucking a clone would be fucking a person with their own genes.
rate me deviant or horrifying, but i think it's less about easy to abuse and more about incest fantasy\sex-with-self.
i think that if Lucas could do this every 13 years or so, like craster, or like humbert thought about he would. insert "get into your own Genes" "get into your own Jeans" pun here

BowlOfDick

I can resist anything but temptation
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone who if this is the same niece he openly mused about molesting?
Most likely.

I do wonder what this new behavior represents.. He's using old posts about his niece with Meeple Toss from around this time last year, as well as recycling his old picture of when he was fat(ter). Following his hiatus from board games, is he trying to erase the last six-ish months where he's done even less than he normally does?