Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

WhiskerBiscuit

kiwifarms.net
73BA6A28-EFBA-468A-9755-BD3121896C10.jpeg

perfect example of Lucas completely failing to understand love due to his narcissism. For healthy people, romantic love is built on trust. There are no guarantees or transactions. Needing proof is tantamount to buying affection. What Lucas wants is adoration, which is exactly the showing of evidence of affinity. But adoration isn’t love. And it isn’t healthy. Real love allows two people to accept each other while challenging each other. It isn’t proving complete acceptance and forbidding any criticism.

Lucas doesn’t know this though. He has never really been loved by anyone in a healthy way—primarily due to his own unlovable traits. It’s sad.

simulated goat

pleasant goat beauty
kiwifarms.net
Does he have any means to receive money from trying to sell things now? Even homeless people have bank accounts because their tugboat has to go somewhere, or is the US done differently? Direct bank transfers are beyond most people's patience, this is a little sad, as we might see less drunk Lucas, or crowing visits to fast food restaurants.
Anymore many states issue Visa debit cards to those unbanked. If Lucas has one of those, it would think it pretty hard to add to it.

Go Bong Go

kiwifarms.net
Also, the dirty-ass wall behind him isn't helping matters either. He claimed it was like that when he moved in. Ok, so fuckin' clean it then you lazy bastard! If it's permanently stained, put a tapestry or a blanket or something over it. But no, Lucas won't do this. He just leans his head up against whatever grossness is festering there.

Indisputable proof that he’s lying about the filthy wall in his hovel. Looked pretty clean the day he moved in!! 🤮

Da Dude123

They're bitches and thots? SHUT YOUR BIGOT MOUTH!
kiwifarms.net
This is the old flophouse. This place is surprisingly nicer than where he is now. He over stayed his welcome at that place and the system put him in a new place. The new place does not have it's own bathroom. Lucas has to carry his own toilet paper to the bathroom down the hall.

I like how Lucas mentions in this video that he has toilet paper. Lol! Also, one plastic plate! That should get him a girlfriend!

Indisputable proof that he’s lying about the filthy wall in his hovel. Looked pretty clean the day he moved in!! 🤮

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
This is the old flophouse. This place is surprisingly nicer than where he is now. He over stayed his welcome at that place and the system put him in a new place. The new place does not have it's own bathroom. Lucas has to carry his own toilet paper to the bathroom down the hall.

I like how Lucas mentions in this video that he has toilet paper. Lol! Also, one plastic plate! That should get him a girlfriend!
Yup, that video is at the Phoenix House, a temporary residence (6 mo.) for the mentally ill. Lucas made a couple of comments while he still lived there that he'd be moving to a better place. Ha, we know where he ended up.

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net

Lucas has retconned his move from Olympia to Spokane.

Instead of being catfished multiple times like the desperate incel he is, leaving him with his "cheeks quivering", he has laid the groundwork in multiple recent videos (and he restated it here) to suggest that he came to Spokane as a social experiment, he wanted to see what this "disastrous sugar-coated bullshit town was like, and it is entertaining...but the vapidity of it is obvious..."

Do not be fooled: As proven with weebly, PayPal, and now this, Lucas restructures parts of his past that make him look stupid or gullible; he just brushes them under the rug, creates a new reality, and repeats it ad infinitum until he convinces himself that it's true.

You'll never see Lucas admit a genuine fault, because he is the narcissist he rails about in his constant angry projection: He'll complain that he has skinny arms, but they're great for fisting you up to the elbow! He's "chubby" (read: obese) but if that's a deal breaker for you, you're a bigot and hater! He never admits to any faults that he sees as damaging enough to make people dislike him; all his faults (as he describes them, to show how much better he is than trolls) are mere quirks which are actually positive.

Lucas is fundamentally so lazy that he won't make even small changes which would help him achieve this goal he seems to want so badly.

Last edited:

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I refuse to google it on the grounds that werner has already gotten his fetid clicker all over it
I can't get it to resolve the domain. Even tried copying his link up to before the "?campaignid" (which I figured was just something about the referring link and wouldnt matter, and it becomes illegible at the end). Closest thing I could find is some lupus awareness campaign sports bras on Amazon.

• Agree
Reactions: GleamingTheQ-Bert