Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
Lucas doesn't drive because he's not into environment destroying bullshit.

Sure Lucas that's it. You being flaming schizo, dysfunctional and inept got nothing to do with it, right? You don't drive because you don't qualify for a drivers license and insurance. That's the truth of the matter Lucas. You wouldn't be able to get a drivers license.
You sure didn't complain and enjoyed it when the 30 yr old woman platonic friend you had at one time was driving you to places.

Last edited:

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
Lucas finally acknowledged his PayPal being taken down through a series of tweets with a troll. This was in reply to a tweet he deleted that promoted his gambling scheme that got his PayPal revoked in the first place.

Attachments

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net

Lucas looking at more studies he doesn't understand. Im no scientist, but from what I gather there are advantages and disadvantages to telomere length. Telomerase is not "magical perfect father juice" the way Lucas seems to think it is.

Lucas continues to name drop one of the scientists, Dan Eisenberg, as if Dan would support lucas's pedophilic telomerase-pursuit of children.

I don't think he would.

Here is Mr. Eisenbergs publically available e-mail, perhaps someone who understands the studies more than me can alert him to what Lucas is attaching his name to:

dtae@uw.edu

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net

Lucas looking at more studies he doesn't understand. Im no scientist, but from what I gather there are advantages and disadvantages to telomere length. Telomerase is not "magical perfect father juice" the way Lucas seems to think it is.

Lucas continues to name drop one of the scientists, Dan Eisenberg, as if Dan would support lucas's pedophilic telomerase-pursuit of children.

I don't think he would.

Here is Mr. Eisenbergs publically available e-mail, perhaps someone who understands the studies more than me can alert him to what Lucas is attaching his name to:

dtae@uw.edu
Does anybody know how this telomere fixation started? It seems a weird obsession to have.

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
A theory I’ve heard is that he was googling his own name and stumbled upon Werner Syndrome, sending him down a rabbit hole that’s forever changed his path in life:
View attachment 1001824
If that’s not true your guess is as good as mine.
That's a perfect cosmic irony that "Werner syndrome" involves premature aging, when Lucas's whole shtick is that his gradual aging (like cheese and wine, dontchaknow, which, since you eat, means you have to diddle Lucas's skittle!) renders him uniquely perfect.

Does anyone remember what he wrote on one of those lovenotes, perhaps the Starbucks one? He said men his age "automatically become perfect fathers". He really believes that.

Lucas also has repeated multiple times that nobody, not even the scientists who create his beloved telomere research, have ever read through a complete study.

He gets very heated about this, arguing as if with the air (as he does) to tell his haters that if they claim to have read studies in their entirety, they're lying. No one could read that much.

Once again, note that Lucas's own limited abilities (in this case, his clear difficulty with both reading comprehension and his oft-stated dislike of reading, at all) have formed his entire metric for average behavior.

He does this quite often. Anything he doesn't do, or is unwilling to do, is impossible, and if people claim to have done things Lucas can't or won't they're liars with no proof.

Girlfriends and wives, for example: because he has never had a serious relationship, Lucas believes anyone who says they are in one is lying. The fact that this assertion contradicts his claims of seeing relationshipped couples everywhere doesn't seem to distress him.

If Lucas can't do it, it's impossible.

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
The research regarding pregnancy and age goes really either way from what little reading I did and stuff I heard over the years. I feel it's one of these complicated topics where so many things need to be factored in that also can be individual that there's probably no blanket statement you can make in favor of anything that applies to everyone.

It's mostly gross because of Lucas' poorly hidden pedophilia and his obvious long-term plan to rape a future daughter and have full control over her. Same with a "young wife", really. If he would get all his wishes he'd totally go for underage there too. He just understands enough about the world to know that it would not be acceptable and he would get in trouble. He doesn't inherently think a teenager would be out of his reach though, if rules were different. He also probably thinks he's very clever for his long-term scheming here and nobody gets it. Of course it's incredibly 'tarded as a plan. Even if hell somehow would freeze over and he'd end up with his "young ovulator" he might end up with a son or several sons. I wonder what kind of crazy magical thinking he has to not worry about that, but seeing that it's Lucas and he's an idiot, he probably never even thought of that possibility.

Thank god this is all just theoretical and he'll always be unable to fulfill his plans. Also considering the shape and mental state he's in, the world probably won't need to put up with him for longer than another 20 years, tops. One can only hope he'll not harm anyone in that time.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
kiwifarms.net
In the end, genetics are irrelevant compared to a child being raised well, which he could never admit, and also never confess how poor of a spouse and father he would be.

Lucas is a living example of a person who cannot overcome their inferior genes. If eugenics are the game, people like Lucas are the fall-guys.

He's winning btw, prepare for imminent haydur collapse:

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
Even with the reflected light of his phone/laptop screen, those eyes are just so... dead.
View attachment 1002093
He somehow got the idea that his jolly mean-spirited manic-ness would bother us, but all it does it presage the swinging of his emotional pendulum into self-hatred and depression.

He thinks so highly of himself in such a fantastical way, with all of his delusions of blushing women and mass jealousy of his superior DNA. But it's obviously all a screen for his deep insecurity.

Lucas says one thing, once in awhile, that almost makes me pity him. In another person I WOULD pity them:

"Just be nice to me..." he says.

Lukey mah boy, you make it so damn hard.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino