Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

WhiskerBiscuit

kiwifarms.net

Lucas looking at more studies he doesn't understand. Im no scientist, but from what I gather there are advantages and disadvantages to telomere length. Telomerase is not "magical perfect father juice" the way Lucas seems to think it is.
here are screen caps from articles that Lucas has tried to use to defend his pro-older daddy view. Please note the myriad issues with older men having children—specifically how the risk of genetic mutations sky rocketing.

Lucas’s response if he were to actually read more than an abstract would likely be that the scientists are wrong on their own research though
4CDDE2FD-C51C-484D-A7BB-2C1183CA42BD.jpeg
649731C1-1D0E-4C7A-A28F-40A4AA328313.png
751E46ED-5006-460B-850A-F5A6A16E483A.png

And my favorite
0EAC2331-E3DE-4AD6-89E4-9E23F79B2DCB.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
here are screen caps from articles that Lucas has tried to use to defend his pro-older daddy view. Please note the myriad issues with older men having children—specifically how the risk of genetic mutations sky rocketing.

Lucas’s response if he were to actually read more than an abstract would likely be that the scientists are wrong on their own research though
View attachment 1002921
View attachment 1002922
View attachment 1002923

And my favorite
View attachment 1002924

I'm gonna Sperg out.
------------------------------
when Luke talks about articles,
I assumed he meant papers in journals, like Science, Nature, or Cell
articles in an online blog like Huffington post, or even a highly respected newspaper like the New York Times
are -not- journal articles.
-------------------------
Sperg rant over.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
kiwifarms.net
Even when those blogs don't assign somebody who misreads the study, they often intentionally misrepresent the results for clicks, or to appeal to whatever bias they cultivate in their readership.

The Daily Mail's endless lies about a glass of wine a day curing cancer would be a particularly notable example, since their middle class readers love getting smashed on vino.

wenttobermuda

Mincing beast
kiwifarms.net
Why would anyone be jealous of a fat, middle aged incel who spends half his time locked up in the loony bin and is nearly homeless the rest and who couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a handful of Benjamins?
If I have learned anything from my time here, it is that no matter how pitiful and laughable someone is, some asshole somewhere is jealous of them for some reason. Somewhere out there lurks a sperg who is jealous of Lucas. I just hope there's never a thread about them.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
Lucas sweet talking the zoomer babes. This will sure get him out of the incel state.

ETA:
Calling young women "hypocrite capitalist dogs" for dating functional, productive members of society. Guys that support themselves and pay their own way in life. The zoomer babes should instead be beating a path to date the flaming insane dysfunctional pedo, a parasite on society.

Hey Lucas pedo creep, you wanna talk hypocrite. A few days ago you were running a scam to make yourself into a billionaire capitalist oligarch.

Last edited:

Go Bong Go

kiwifarms.net
Lucas sweet talking the zoomer babes. This will sure get him out of the incel state.

Fuck you, entitled piece of shit Zoomer! You owe me sex, you fucking DOG! You’re worse than the republicans, you won’t even have babies with a homeless schizophrenic?? Fucking BIGOT. You’re destroying the human race by denying my sexual impulses. You’ll never amount to ANYTHING since you have a boyfriend with a steady job. Bet he doesn’t even have time to play board games with you, he’s too busy shining his credit card and oligarching at work all day. We could play Big Cats and Meeple Toss for a week and a half straight, that’s what I usually do the last couple of weeks waiting for my tugboat. But instead you dated a PUNK ROCK WIGGER OLIGARCH N WORD SALAD

STOP. ACTING. BLACK.

RRRREEEEEEEEE I HATE TEENAGE GIRLS SO MUCH LET ME INSIDE ONE RIGHT NOW

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Lucas is given free gubmint money with no responsibility or accountability required. I’m not sure if jealousy is the right word for that because I feel like after a few days I’d feel compelled morally to earn my keep.
Ostensibly, one is meant to use those benefits for staples.
Benefits can be audited.
Tardbux aren't really meant to be used for new york strip.
Does Lucas have a Rep Payee?

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
kiwifarms.net
He's posted several videos in pitch blackness, Virgo Rouge-style recently.

Lucas with more bizarre Calvinist philosophy that his Linkin Park-tinted shower thoughts sometimes veer into:

At this point, just give up and replace "DNA corruption" with "original sin" and the modernity-hating fundie luddite will show his true self. Despite his protestations of being True Gen X, his startled and fearful whining in this video is starting to sound a lot like great grandpa not knowing how to use the TV remote to drown out the shouting teens outside.

Edit: another black cam just in (is this the new default schizo-vision? I'll give him one thing, it compresses pretty well, good file-size for archiving):

Some ages that are probably worth confirming in text: his dad (the one who had a stroke, "almost died this year", and has 12 acres™) is 67, his step dad is 74. He brings up getting inheritance when they die (vintage narc behaviour, obsessing over inheritance, parents just being money-machines to your juvenile self). He felt "dead inside" on the day his dad had a stroke. "I think having grandkids with my parents still alive would be a gift to them, because when they die, they're going to leave us a fair bit of money". It's worth listening to how sly-sounding his voice becomes in the second part of that sentence, what a transparently creepy cretin Lucas is. "If you can't do that for me I don't understand life any more". I guess the youth of today are less materialist and capitalist than you, Pucas, and your non-existent success rate over the past few years of lying about your 'principles' shows you never understood life. Take your meds.

I also wouldn't be surprised at all if they left Lucas very little because they know he would waste it. Parents leave their kids inheritance to pay for their grandchildren's necessities, and to help their kids with debts or to save up for a home. Lucas will lose some of his benefits if he ever gains a piece of property, so the nominal schizo tugboat would not be enough to pay for the taxes, utilities and upkeep on his own property. If he gets hold of a house he will Drachenlord it into oblivion, trash the place and it will be repossessed and he'll go back to stealing from the taxpayers of Washington.

Last edited:

A whole lotta nope

Es stultior asino
kiwifarms.net
I know Lucas has 2 brothers, one older and one younger. I'm not sure if they all have the same father or not, but Lucas will be splitting his inheritance with at least one of them. I feel bad for his brothers because they will be the ones to have to do all the upkeep, pay the property taxes, etc. This may be what Lucas is counting on. I can totally see him leeching off of his brothers.

I find it very telling that his father and stepmother have all of this money, yet don't step in to help, even when he was living on the streets. Most parents would jump right in and help their children out if they were in dire straits. It says to me that they tried and tried to help him but he fucked it up every step of the way. The only method left was tough love, so he was left to fend for himself.

I think his parents would be horrified if he got someone pregnant. He can barely take care of himself and lives in a shitty flop house. How on earth is he going to provide for a child? He probably figures the government will give him more money and a bigger place. What a fuckin' drain on society.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I know Lucas has 2 brothers, one older and one younger. I'm not sure if they all have the same father or not, but Lucas will be splitting his inheritance with at least one of them.
What makes you think he'll be getting any of it at all? If they care so little about him they won't even help him when he's homeless, why wouldn't they also disinherit him?

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
What makes you think he'll be getting any of it at all? If they care so little about him they won't even help him when he's homeless, why wouldn't they also disinherit him?
And his continuing POS behavior, is not making any good points with his parents. Especially with his dad, since it's his dad's property/money he keeps dangling out as bait.

Last edited:

Go Bong Go

kiwifarms.net
I find it very telling that his father and stepmother have all of this money
Do they, though? Not saying they don’t.
But those 12 acres in rural WA were purchased decades ago, and the county has no records of the sale- Roy could have inherited it for all we know. The county assessor values the entire property at less than $230k, with the land itself accounting for $53k of that.

FC9D2F08-8E7E-47A4-82F6-FCE4CBB9ED1B.png2DA0ED0C-5BD0-4F42-8951-B2CFD9E8C393.png

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
Do they, though? Not saying they don’t.
But those 12 acres in rural WA were purchased decades ago, and the county has no records of the sale- Roy could have inherited it for all we know. The county assessor values the entire property at less than $230k, with the land itself accounting for $53k of that.

View attachment 1004665View attachment 1004666
This goes with what Lucas's stepfather has already told him. Lucas's dad's property isn't what Lucas makes it out to be. Of course Lucas didn't believe him for he sees huge $ signs at the thought of his dad kicking the bucket.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino