Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
A WoW class that uses cock magic and their semen for abilities that is only available as human male would be pretty cool tho
Indeed, WoW could definitely use an end game randy marsh class

LightEmittingDiode said:
More things that have never happened
Looks like he has stopped realizing he is having delusions and embraced them as real, like with the shit in his room laughing. I can't say thats a good sign

I wonder how long it'll be before someone creates a terminator style wernvision HUD with him checking out teens on the street and analyzing them as targets

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nothing really amuses me more than Lucas gets cuckholded by his fucking dreams. Not even the schizo part of his brain can accept his hope of child molesting.

His fucking voice hearing, seeing things that aren't real mental illness are saying "it's not in the cards" to him.

Chris Chan at least has multiple lovers, money, happiness in his dimension merge bull shit.

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
Nothing really amuses me more than Lucas gets cuckholded by his fucking dreams. Not even the schizo part of his brain can accept his hope of child molesting.

His fucking voice hearing, seeing things that aren't real mental illness are saying "it's not in the cards" to him.

Chris Chan at least has multiple lovers, money, happiness in his dimension merge bull shit.
Exactly. And CWC at least attempted to ask out girls; tale of the crazy pacer for example.

Lucas is so crippled by his shyness and yet unable to take any responsibility....he imagines contextual conflicts to his pursuit of women.

This is why notes. It's because Lucas cannot, repeat CANNOT ask a girl out. He's a complete pussy. Screaming obscenities on YouTube made him feel tough, but the real Lucas is frightened of children.

Heck, it's probably good for Spokane that his shyness is this built-in limiting factor....or he could be a real danger.

One way you can tell Lucas lies, beyond the impossibility, is the "always". He "always" gets the girls who like him stolen at the last second....by a kissing bandit, no less.

What a mong.

AbraCadaver

The Frictional Anne Of Green Gables
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am starting to think this is all just schizo talk from Lucas and he isn't doing shit, besides spouting nonsense on Facebook. I agree this should get him in trouble, but I am not confident that it really will. Even if some SOFALAW people email his agency saying "Look, look, look at what Lucas said!"

People underestimate how underpaid and unappreciated people who work in social services are. With that, they get super jaded and they honestly don't care. So, in the case of Lucas they feel not much can be done and it is not worth the effort to try. It is often times a lot of work to make things happen like kicking him out, that they will not make the effort to do it.

With Lucas, we never know. It is possible he has the ability to act stupid and actually do something like this. Especially with him going on an alcohol bender with our tax dollars. Lucas thinks he is a comedian, so maybe this is him just making jokes? I am interested to see where this leads to, but I am not yet sure this will be imminent doom for him just yet.
We’re all overlooking a potentially great third option: his handlers are aware of what he’s posting, but are dragging their heels and hoping a drug ring actually beats his mouth in. Because they fucking hate him and know that no one’s going to accuse them too hard of not trying to intervene fast enough.

klickitat

kiwifarms.net
I'll be forever amazed at watching an incel perform in real time.

It's not possible that he'd cornered some poor woman to talk about ageism and classism or that she was agreeing with him in the hopes that he'd not get violent.

It's not possible she was just being friendly, as normal people tend to be, in a setting where people are often friendly to strangers because that's just sort of part of what happens at bars.

It's not possible she wasn't single, no, some jackass with a credit card just walked up to her without knowing her, kissed her, and she was cool with that (Offshoot possibility: It was some random guy who saw that she was visibly uncomfortable talking to the balding incel and 'stealing' her away from Lucas was a legitimately welcome thing for her).
Couldn't possibly have been her boyfriend because, as we all know from the Book of Lucas, if you're a woman and have a boyfriend or husband and are talking to or looking at other men it means your relationship sucks, you're insecure, and you're also a cheating whore.

It's not possible she was just being nice because she felt bad for the aging, balding, tubby guy drinking alone and decided to throw a pity conversation at him.

It's not possible, because he's gone viral more than once for the exact same topic she just happened to open with that she was trolling him and the guy was in on it (that one seems most likely and if that was it, it's a pretty shitty thing to do to someone regardless of who they are, but doubly so if you start it knowing that the person you're targeting is pretty desperately lonely).

His level of cognitive dissonance is honestly amazing at times.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We’re all overlooking a potentially great third option: his handlers are aware of what he’s posting, but are dragging their heels and hoping a drug ring actually beats his mouth in. Because they fucking hate him and know that no one’s going to accuse them too hard of not trying to intervene fast enough.
I'm glad you bring this up, it does make sense. Lucas is no different than other random street preachers in many ways as mentioned before. He's just a werido yelling yet to really hurt anyone enough for a cell/ward.

We all agree these people are over worked unmotivated and stretched thin on beds/help/money most of all time. They have to deal with him in person. They have an understanding none of us do, they are sitting in a room with the man himself. His stink, his speech little things we don't even pick up on. They are subjected to. Many of these people get jaded but aren't fools, they know he's gonna get himself killed. So why rush to help him or act at all. They signed off for his fart box, and food stamps and move on to people whom need help and will work with it, get out of the cycle or people who are so limited they need the control aspects. I'm talking legit droolers, not all of them are bad people, frankly most I've met are nice and if you build them a simple plan and reenforce a lot they are nice and very happy. Sadly unlike you or I even Lucas that's the best they can do sitting in a little room stocking a shelf a few hours a week. Those people deserve help, not Lucas. Junkies who are struggling and trying to get clean, regardless of your thought of addiction, people try, that's the key word. Lucas only gets worse and his ego is huge etc. They are just letting what happens happens imho.

I'm still shocked as I said, I don't think any SOFLAW or kiwi will narc on Lucas about his rape threats, I seriously do think it could and frankly should get him throw out. It's just too much. It seems so far nothing has happened, but we active aren't the only people in Lucas watching tons of people view these forms and who knows what their ideas are. I am sure someone out there has contacted Pioneer about Lucas and his last stunt. Now, let me counter point, he might be like DSP Chris chan etc, so famous the local police, ems etc know people are gonna try got trip em up, swat etc. So maybe lucas being such a scum fuck has saved him, for now.

We all know Lucas isn't seeing a shrink, we also know he reads here. Perhaps we got him shaken he's crossed a line, and now he's trying to cover his tracks by "oh my shrink says it's cool to fist babies and talk about raping girls OD'd on smack" thinking that would totally get us to drop his rape threats. I can't say I'm a shrink or exceptional individual but I understand for people who aren't all there you have to humor them, I can see a shrink trying to help someone like saying, ok a g/f is a good goal and plan, now girls like.... working, showering etc. A round about way to help someone improve themselves, and maybe get a lady friend down the line. No way in my wildest dreams can I see a shrink going and giving Lucas a road map to molest children as he desires. So his lies are stupid. But Lucas is stupid so I shouldn't be shocked.

Frankly I'm just really shocked he's stringing words together in such a broken fashion, it shows the lizard brain is failing, much like his organs after years of heavy doses of crazy people drugs to keep his creep levels down, a body made by nothing but cheezy cukes and stolen food pantry meals with a spattering of tax payer funded sushi.

Damn Lucas, you are one fucked up cat my dude.

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
Some of you people are hella optimstic regarding lucas and a mental hospital. I live in a country where you can actually hold crazy people in a mental hospital for a longer time if the conditions are right and even here lucas wouldn't even qualify for an emergency stay. He apparently has medical professionals and social workers already. They all know. They don't care. If lucas was a successful man and family father of three and would suddenly from one day to the next behave like this, then yes, something might happen but Lucas is 40 and has a long, long history of untreatable mental illness. This is just Lucas being Lucas and nobody is going to raise a stink over this. You'd be surprised how many Lucases exist in the system. They're basically just given up on and left to their own devices with some very light oversight. Also mentally ill people suicide baiting towards their wranglers out of sheer frustration over real or imagined slights isn't exactly a rare thing either. Won't cause the cops to be called every single time either. They'd do nothing else if that was the case. This will pretty much go on forever until he drops dead from his amazing lifestyle. Then statistics are published that mentally ill people have a much lower life expectancy and everyone wonders why.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
Some of you people are hella optimstic regarding lucas and a mental hospital. I live in a country where you can actually hold crazy people in a mental hospital for a longer time if the conditions are right and even here lucas wouldn't even qualify for an emergency stay. He apparently has medical professionals and social workers already. They all know. They don't care. If lucas was a successful man and family father of three and would suddenly from one day to the next behave like this, then yes, something might happen but Lucas is 40 and has a long, long history of untreatable mental illness. This is just Lucas being Lucas and nobody is going to raise a stink over this. You'd be surprised how many Lucases exist in the system. They're basically just given up on and left to their own devices with some very light oversight. Also mentally ill people suicide baiting towards their wranglers out of sheer frustration over real or imagined slights isn't exactly a rare thing either. Won't cause the cops to be called every single time either. They'd do nothing else if that was the case. This will pretty much go on forever until he drops dead from his amazing lifestyle. Then statistics are published that mentally ill people have a much lower life expectancy and everyone wonders why.
You do realize lucas has been in committed many times at this point right? and its not difficult to get someone committed at all, especially in the US, i've done it several times unfortunately. It can be difficult to force more than a standard 72 hour psych hold, but not so much when the person is clearly off their rocker and has a history of psych problems. Its happened to him many times before and it will happen to him again, sooner or later. His mental health can only go downhill at this point. I suspect his pattern will be act like he is now with a slow escalation until he crosses a line somewhere and ends back in the nuthouse for a few months, gets forcibly medicated, released, goes off his meds and starts the cycle again. Repeat until death, losing his mind completely and permanently committed or arrested for something

That aside, his handlers do care, not because they necessarily actually give a shit, but because given that its their job to keep people like him in check, they're obligated to deal with behavior that gets out of hand and therefore if they look the other way there is liability. and nobody wants to end up fired, sued or possibly even arrested if they look the other way on increasingly unstable behavior, only to have lucas go batshit on someone and cause a serious incident. Its not like there haven't been incidents in the past. He is certainly capable of it under the right circumstances. Ask suzanne, or starbucks

Lets not forget we're talking about a guy who literally leaves notes and candy to bait teen girls, has stalker tendencies, a DV conviction and is very much the type to do something if he thinks he has a good chance of getting away with it. He's one of those people its unwise to turn your back on or underestimate his potential for harming someone. He might just up and one day decide he has nothing left to lose. That day might not be today, or next week or next year, but he is the type to get that kind of attitude eventually

darkwingosonichugorl said:
Until Lucas threatens a specific person with rape or whatever physical crime, nobody can do anything. His indirect suicidal threats aren't enough also, which he's likely aware of.
I've had people committed for temp psych holds for very minor suicidal threats, pretty much on par with what lucas does. He shouldn't press his luck on that one. The phrase 'if you don't commit them and they kill themselves i'll sue the ever loving shit out of you' works wonders I can assure you. As for rape threats.....we are talking about rape threats here. Given the current political climate, the prevalence of the crazy feminist types in his state and his fairly well known status in the area, there is inevitably going to be a very low bar on making any kind of rape related threat toward anyone as far as his handlers are concerned. If there isn't they are even stupider than lucas is, as all it would take to royally fuck up their lives and their jobs would be for some dangerhair nutball with an axe to grind or wanting some attention to start ranting to the media about how theres this well known pedo nutcase running around spokane saying how he is going to rape women and blackmail them with the full knowledge of his handlers who willingly looked the other way on it. We've all seen what social media attention like that can lead to, let alone actual media attention. Given his easy to dig up history, erring on the side of caution on his handlers part is absolutely in their best interests

Point being, that whole situation seems like stupidity on the part of everyone involved. If nothing else that shit should have been shut down by his handlers immediately if only as a CYA move on their part with him being told in no uncertain terms that such public statements are not appropriate for him to be making and that there would be consequences for continuing them, whether they bothered to act on those threats or not. The threat alone might be enough to shut him up, after all such threats seem to frequently do so. At least for awhile. Look how quickly legal consequences got him to shut up about telomeres

klickitat said:
Couldn't possibly have been her boyfriend because, as we all know from the Book of Lucas, if you're a woman and have a boyfriend or husband and are talking to or looking at other men it means your relationship sucks, you're insecure, and you're also a cheating whore.
Indeed, and speaking of the book of lucas, at this point it might as well be time to call that book 'the book of incel' as his kind seem to have a very common behavior pattern. While we're at it, it would be a much better title for his book than 'wound' which come to think of it he has said nothing about in quite awhile now.

Perhaps we'll get lucky and the opening sentence for wound will be 'incels of the world unite! you have nothing to lose but your virginity' it would certainly be fitting

Poop Chute

Ask me about my Telomeres
kiwifarms.net
For the people expecting this shit to move at the speed of light - He only started saying he was going to blackmail women for sex, what, three days ago?

It's the weekend. These things take a minute.

wenttobermuda

I only pretend to be a tard
kiwifarms.net
It's like people are looking forward the the tard cum going dry.
I
I can be impatient for Lucas' tard climax, because I expect that when he busts his tard nut its going to be a real pozzed out gusher that involves a psych hold or jail. But this is would deprive us of content long term.

Content wise, Lucas is best where he is now, more or less. On the street, suffering, on the verge of real calamity but never quite there.

Its like his lolcow ecosystem niche, where he is dysfunctional enough to fascinate us, but not so dysfunctional that he disappears into the criminal justice system.

Reactions: Krathnami

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think people want Mr. Werns, wild ride to end since we know shits going down hill soon for him. It's just he's got an amazing skill of being such a deviant and cliffhangers he feeds us.

You read an action he's done and fully expect next log in, he's done it we'll see a booking photo. Yet it's not come, yet.

Yes we know the system has flaws yes we know he's lucky often lying and a coward but it's not an if for him being homeless arrested and warded it's when's and it always feels so close.

But then we get random shit like posted above just rambling shit that is so funny.

When I read these insane comical lies like stealing girls by being so alpha, it shows he's day dreaming like a child with action figures where Batman punchs a cop car to the moon. But Lucas a 40 year old man goes around telling other adults about this stuff as if it's real events.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
How does he compartmentalize both being so vile no one has touched him in 8 years, and simultaneously being such a stud that women with mates are practically throwing themselves at him?

Pick one, dude.
Orwell would be proud of lucas's ability to engage in literal doublethink

'No woman will touch me because of the greybeards....every woman who looks at me secretly wants me but their bigot younger men keep them from me....because logic'

I look forward to 'lucas has a teenage breeder, lucas has always had a teenage breeder' he inevitably comes up with to convince himself an imaginary woman actually exists that he talks to in his fartbox and totally denies the 'no woman for 8 years' stuff he is saying now...at least until imaginary teen breeder starts telling him its not in the cards for him and she's leaving him to be an imaginary girlfriend for someone else in his building

Come to think of it, he constantly goes on about all these other women he supposedly had over the years but the only one he ever actually names is suzanne. Did any of these people even exist? Cause i'm thinking thats a delusion in itself, unless he is counting catfish