Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Trainwreck

kiwifarms.net
Suzanne is very real and a very nice person, I’ve interacted with her over something completely unrelated in a couple different Facebook groups about cats lol. She’s a bit eccentric but she’s really very sweet.
Has she ever spoken to you about her time with Lucas? I'm not even aware of how long they were dating.

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net
Has she ever spoken to you about her time with Lucas? I'm not even aware of how long they were dating.
Nah. I didn’t ask because it’s not my business, really, and she doesn’t have a last name attached to her account anymore which I’m pretty sure is to avoid being harassed about him. She did make a comment in some PNW cat group a long, long time back about how her ex-boyfriend was mean to her cats and it should have been a red flag, which doesn’t surprise me in the least.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He'd only come out of the hospital more crazy, so I doubt it'll go dry until he finally dies off.
He came out substantially less crazy last time. He was medicated and more stable. It's when he goes off his meds (and maybe diabetes meds) that he slowly deteriorates until he's once again crazy enough to go back in.

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net
He came out substantially less crazy last time. He was medicated and more stable. It's when he goes off his meds (and maybe diabetes meds) that he slowly deteriorates until he's once again crazy enough to go back in.
That’s the vicious cycle that a lot of mentally ill people go through, unfortunately. The heavier duty the meds are, the more unpleasant the side effects are, the less the people who need them want to take them. It sucks for pretty much everyone involved. I’m sure his parents have caught onto the pattern of behavior and that’s why they distance themselves now, it’s legitimately exhausting.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
As if any of this would ever happen; a girl being interested in Lucas, or him having the guts to speak to anyone.
This coming from the guy who made multiple videos claiming it was not ok to do that and and how he would never 'cockblock' another guy by talking to his girl while he is there. He can't even keep his lies straight

Rescuetoast said:
Oh, I’m sure plenty of women “smile” at him
Looks like a little girl in his age bracket really did finally smile at him

smilecreepy.jpg

Sounds about right

Speaking of which, I find it funny how he goes on about how much of an atheist he is and how there is no heaven and hell and all that, but completely misses the irony of the fact that in his case there doesn't need to be a hell to punish him for his behavior. He is living his own personal hell that he created for himself right now and will do so for the rest of his life, and by his own statements of atheism....thats all there is and will ever be for him. That must both infuriate him to no end and scare the shit out of him. He's punishing himself for being a creep in every way, even to the point of knowing he's a pos so much so that his own subconscious crafts delusions where he still can't be successful at getting what he wants

Satan himself couldn't come up with a more fitting torture for him, being surrounded by everything he wants and can never have, having just enough sanity to know it but not enough sanity to do anything but make things ever worse for himself. All while knowing full well people from all over the world are watching him and laughing about it, while they get everything he wants