Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

TelemeresDaddy69

kiwifarms.net
Lucas depends on the House of Charity for a place to sleep/eat. At those times he is surrounded by a bunch of homeless people. It's a possibility for a homeless person to get the virus and spread it in the shelter.
It's likely he will survive, purely due to how his body has got used to being in awful condition, and also since he has no friends nor family who want to be near him, it's unlikely there are many people to infect him. I don't see other homeless wanting to go near him, even without knowing he has mrsa

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net
Has Lucas been posting on Instagram? I feel like he’s gone dark now for almost 2 days now.
3 days ago on Instagram posts. No stories, which are usually spammed with the same motivational quotes about relationships that everyone’s single 45 year old aunt posts.

TelemeresDaddy69

kiwifarms.net
What’re the chances that with 20+ Coronavirus infections in Spokane he’s on some kind of mandatory quarantine?
Timeline would mostly check out, plus he’s been sleeping in crowds of homeless people for a few weeks now.
If that were true he'd probably still have his phone and would definitely be bitching about it on social media. There is the very real possibility his phone is out of power or damaged or lost. Lucas doesn't come across as the type who takes care of his possessions

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
If that were true he'd probably still have his phone and would definitely be bitching about it on social media. There is the very real possibility his phone is out of power or damaged or lost. Lucas doesn't come across as the type who takes care of his possessions
Another possibility, he's in the mental hospital. Maybe @Nobleman can find out if Lucas is still showing up at House of Charity.

TelemeresDaddy69

kiwifarms.net
Another possibility, he's in the mental hospital. Maybe @Nobleman can find out if Lucas is still showing up at House of Charity.
He's not crazy enough to be committed to the hospital yet I would suspect. Lucas is a cunning enough predator to know to be able to just tread the line of not breaking the law and not getting thrown into the mental hospital. Plus the last time was his mom, and I doubt they give a shit enough to do it a second time since they don't care their son is homeless again during the Wuhan virus pandemic

Reactions: Krathnami

Trainwreck

kiwifarms.net
I checked the jail roster and he's not in there. I am sure Lucas is seething with hate that he's not quarantined with a young hottie in his lap. Downtown is essentially a ghost town and it will be even worse as the governor is expected to shut the state down at midnight tonight. He hasn't had any young children to eye rape since, for the most part, as everyone is doing their part to social distance.

Nobleman

kiwifarms.net
He is still alive and kicking. He can be seen spending his days down at Riverfront park as I have drove past and seen him there twice. Everything is shit down so there is nowhere for the homeless to go with the exception to sleep at night at the shelters. Even the shelters and soup kitchens are giving out sack lunches only. The reason he probably is not online is because with everything closed, he has nowhere to charge his phone, and is too lazy and stupid to be adventurous enough to find a random outside plugin like the rest of his homeless brethren do.