Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

klickitat

kiwifarms.net
I've been considerably out of the loop for a while with Lucas. How the fuck did he end up homeless again?
Harassing other residents that he thought were drug addicts or dealers or something and were probably the same people, in a couple of older videos, he was ranting about always having "high school aged girls" in and out of the building for either drug or sex purposes. He even left notes on the doors of "older dudes" that he thought he could hear fucking young women to ask them to hook him up.

IG video where he explains (sort of) how he got evicted. He's mad that he got kicked out for harassing other residents and being put on a no rent list because of it.

The best part has to be the end where he just shouts, "TAKE IT UP WITH BERNIE SANDERS, YOU CLASSIST PIGS!"

Like Bernie Sanders is his personal friend or on his side or something.

He finally discussed it in a video posted to his private Instagram a week after he lost his place. He did indeed lose his place because he thought his neighbors were selling heroin and he was jealous of the fact that they had young honies coming in and out and they weren’t sharing.
View attachment 1202164

Poonaner must be Lucas slang for "evicted and put on a no rent list", considering that's what he got.

Last edited:

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
Lucas is so smug in that picture. He's just like "Yeah, I have life all figured out. I'm just going to commit a felony after posting about it on my social media." I'm sure he didn't do anything but sit on the stairs like a weirdo but I can't imagine being proud that you came up with this horrible plan.
Even though he didn't do anything, it shows his criminal mind.

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
I assume you are talking about this meme?View attachment 462355
As far as why he was postblocked someone posted this screengrab in SOFALAW yesterday.+View attachment 462358
He finally discussed it in a video posted to his private Instagram a week after he lost his place. He did indeed lose his place because he thought his neighbors were selling heroin and he was jealous of the fact that they had young honies coming in and out and they weren’t sharing.
View attachment 1202164
No person getting laid has ever used the word "poonaner".

Lucas is vile.

AbraCadaver

This is not how you run a whorehouse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lucas is so smug in that picture. He's just like "Yeah, I have life all figured out. I'm just going to commit a felony after posting about it on my social media." I'm sure he didn't do anything but sit on the stairs like a weirdo but I can't imagine being proud that you came up with this horrible plan.
I’m imagining the situation as Lucas thinking he would put his plan onto the internet so word will get around and the drug dealers will know the score when they walked into the building and saw his fat arse on the staircase, because Lord knows he wouldn’t have the stones to confront anyone. Maybe he thought facebook would do the intimidating for him so he wouldn’t have to say anything when the drug dealers rolled in. Because there’s no WAY he was going to confront anyone, much less bounce them. can you imagine?

lucas: “uhhhh, errrr you got drugs? Errrr can’t...can’t come in ‘less I get....you know any girls, university age-“

drug dealer: “Fucking move, you fat fuck.”

lucas: “‘kay.”

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
[I got kicked out because my neighbors are junkie/pedophiles and a cabal of cockblockers exist who need to consult Bernie Sanders about my behavior.]

It's a holy trifecta of ego, stupidity and madness. Lucas has entered a Chris-like state of idiot Zen.
Then he was amazed he ended up thrown out for harassing other residents even though this thread, among other places he obsessively reads, predicted exactly that would happen, as a best case scenario, with the worst being he was right about the drug dealers and they'd just straight up murder him.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
Reading the reviews for House of Charity it looks like it's the go to place for addicts and drug dealers. Lucas making it known he would call the cops on those involved in drugs and use blackmail to get sex, planted himself in the middle of those who would turn on him. Wonder if he's sleeping with one eye open.
I wonder how long it'll be before he tries to pull the same 'get me a teen girl or i'll report you to the house of charity for dealing drugs' nonsense that got him thrown out in the first place and ends up kicked out of the shelter for good. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see it happen, lucas it far too stupid to learn from his mistakes and still doesn't get that his actions put him where he is now

Then again, its an entirely different ballgame being at the shelter. In the apartment people were more likely to be discreet about things cause they didn't want to end up losing what they had there, but in the shelter these people have nothing to lose so who is to say someone won't get pissed off at him and follow him into some alley in the morning when they get kicked out for the day and straight up murder him for threatening to fuck with a dealer

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
I'd love to know what Lucas does to get booted from these places. It's so hard for me to imagine Lucas fucking up that badly. Like you say, the people in these apartments generally avoid reporting anything and want to be discreet. He had to really be a nuisance. If he tries similar stuff now, he's going to get the hell beat out of him.

klickitat

kiwifarms.net
I'd love to know what Lucas does to get booted from these places. It's so hard for me to imagine Lucas fucking up that badly. Like you say, the people in these apartments generally avoid reporting anything and want to be discreet. He had to really be a nuisance. If he tries similar stuff now, he's going to get the hell beat out of him.
I'd guess they didn't report him for saying they were dealing drugs but that he was harassing them and accusing them of dealing/using when they weren't. If they weren't, he could have been putting them at risk of being sent back to jail for any number of reasons and, even if they were, most people aren't as dim as Lucas even when they're high as fuck and they wouldn't have gone to building management with, "We just want to deal/use in peace, and this fat fuck won't stop bothering us about it."

He was kind enough to leave creepy notes on at least one other resident's door once or twice, if he wasn't lying in the videos where he mentioned it, asking for a hookup with young women, so I'm sure that was evidence given to the management too.

Couple that with the fact that he was clearly loud as evidenced by a good number of his videos at all hours of the night, which probably generated a decent number of complaints, and if he was as much of a slob in the shared bathroom as he was in his little box of an apartment with its greasy wall, trash everywhere, dirty dishes everywhere, and him not bothering to stop his recording when he was drunk and went off camera to piss in the sink, there would have probably been numerous complaints about that too.

Begemot

What becomes of the broken-hearted?
kiwifarms.net
So, is there no way for Lucas to use a prepaid service? I'm not sure how things work in the U.S but surely there are ways to gain access to the internet even if you're poor. I think it might be a matter, as others have stated, that he can't charge his phone.

Kane Lives

Peace through power
kiwifarms.net
So, is there no way for Lucas to use a prepaid service? I'm not sure how things work in the U.S but surely there are ways to gain access to the internet even if you're poor. I think it might be a matter, as others have stated, that he can't charge his phone.
Honestly, I'm more surprised at the fact that his phone lasted this long. He really doesn't seem to be the type to take care of his things very well.

I doubt he has the means to get a new one either, given at how inept he was at managing his own finances.

Da Dude123

kiwifarms.net
He would have to stay with it at all times or some other hobo would snatch it. Not sure what the schedule is for the Hobo house. I know they wake them up and then banish them to the streets to terrorize Spokane during the day, then dinner and then they maybe let them back in at night for sleep? Could be not enough time to charge?

House of Charity has got to have electrical outlets in the building. If his phone is out of charge, why not plug his charger into an available outlet.

Reactions: AbraCadaver

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
Harassing other residents that he thought were drug addicts or dealers or something and were probably the same people, in a couple of older videos, he was ranting about always having "high school aged girls" in and out of the building for either drug or sex purposes. He even left notes on the doors of "older dudes" that he thought he could hear fucking young women to ask them to hook him up.

IG video where he explains (sort of) how he got evicted. He's mad that he got kicked out for harassing other residents and being put on a no rent list because of it.

The best part has to be the end where he just shouts, "TAKE IT UP WITH BERNIE SANDERS, YOU CLASSIST PIGS!"

Like Bernie Sanders is his personal friend or on his side or something.

Poonaner must be Lucas slang for "evicted and put on a no rent list", considering that's what he got.
In that vid, he's giving off serious "Kiefer Sutherland in Freeway" vibes. Which I guess makes sense seeing as Kiefer's charachter was a perverted serial-killing necrophiliac.