Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

Nobleman

kiwifarms.net
House of
He would have to stay with it at all times or some other hobo would snatch it. Not sure what the schedule is for the Hobo house. I know they wake them up and then banish them to the streets to terrorize Spokane during the day, then dinner and then they maybe let them back in at night for sleep? Could be not enough time to charge?
House of Charity among other shelters is not allowing them in during the day due to the virus. At night, they have to shower and go right to bed, and not allowed to keep phones outside their lockers.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
I so would love to hear his thoughts on this stimulus bill and lockdown...
He's for anything that puts free money in his pocket. He'd want it to be it to be permanent.

ETA:
Do you know how the shelters are handling the social distancing in the sleeping quarters? Have beds been removed to put some distance between the remaining beds?

Last edited:

Nobleman

kiwifarms.net
It
He's for anything that puts free money in his pocket. He'd want it to be it to be permanent.

ETA:
Do you know how the shelters are handling the social distancing in the sleeping quarters? Have beds been removed to put some distance between the remaining beds?
it’s a giant clusterfuck, out governor didnt think things out regarding the homeless. Being part of admin during this has been a nightmare. So all shelters had to cut back almost half capacity to be able to do the social distancing. This was done by not allowing more in and anytime someone didn’t show for the night, to cutback their bed. Our mayor is at the end of the week opening up the downtown library and fairgrounds to house another three hundred or so, and in these places they will be able to stay during the day as long as they practice social distancing. We can hope Lucas goes to one of these spots so he can get his own spot and an electrical outlet to broadcast his rants once again!

moseph.jartelli

Thank U for Cocktail Pep.
kiwifarms.net
From what I read, I don't think us SSI folks will be getting anything unless we paid taxes in '18. So, he won't be happy, and his best bud Bernie would have given him money, die centrists republicans agephobic nazis of the left, etc....
Thats what im thinking. Job having, tax paying oligarchs are screwing Lucas again!

Take it up with Bernie, you classists!

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
It

it’s a giant clusterfuck, out governor didnt think things out regarding the homeless. Being part of admin during this has been a nightmare. So all shelters had to cut back almost half capacity to be able to do the social distancing. This was done by not allowing more in and anytime someone didn’t show for the night, to cutback their bed. Our mayor is at the end of the week opening up the downtown library and fairgrounds to house another three hundred or so, and in these places they will be able to stay during the day as long as they practice social distancing. We can hope Lucas goes to one of these spots so he can get his own spot and an electrical outlet to broadcast his rants once again!
Lucas considers himself above the homeless, I wonder if he'd stay around them during the day if he ends up like at the library.

Reactions: Krathnami

TelemeresDaddy69

kiwifarms.net
I'd love to know what Lucas does to get booted from these places. It's so hard for me to imagine Lucas fucking up that badly. Like you say, the people in these apartments generally avoid reporting anything and want to be discreet. He had to really be a nuisance. If he tries similar stuff now, he's going to get the hell beat out of him.
I mean he documents most of his awful behaviour. He harasses people by either saying or doing creepy shit to them or around them, including the homeless. Taking videos or pictures of them without their consent, hence the bars and clubs ban. Leaving notes all over town, including on his door and other residents doors', similar to the Starbucks incident but now he's decided to use it to mark his territory. Being loud and profane at all hours of the day, both inside wherever he sleeps and anywhere in Spokane, posting on social media how he wants to get teen girls to perform disgusting sex acts with, threatening people if they refuse to get sex, posting publicly how he's going to contribute to the current epidemic, and also he's just a generally repulsive greedy fatass.

I'm pretty sure also multiple people contacted Pioneer via social media about his behaviour during his stay, along with what I imagine ended up being other residents after he claimed to call the police on them. I doubt he did but there is always the chance with how his mind is degrading, and I doubt anyone is willing to tolerate him claiming he's gonna swat residents if he gets jealous of them over his hallucinations. The beauty of it all is he documents 90% of this shit himself, the only thing left was like the notes around town and he left links to his social media on those, and his handwriting made it pretty clear it is him.

He deserves to be homeless, I only hope he doesn't drag others down with him, with his mrsa and likely other diseases he'll catch before his body finally gives up on him, because that is ultimately where this 8 year journey of his is going to end. He's had multiple opportunities to get help and turn his life somewhat around, he pissed on all of them and now he's pretty much out of people feeling sorry for him. It'd be sad if he didn't keep blaming others for his fuckups and refused any treatment.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I mean he documents most of his awful behaviour. He harasses people by either saying or doing creepy shit to them or around them, including the homeless. Taking videos or pictures of them without their consent, hence the bars and clubs ban. Leaving notes all over town, including on his door and other residents doors', similar to the Starbucks incident but now he's decided to use it to mark his territory.
He doesn't know when he's being offensive sometimes, but he also doesn't care even when he does know. About the only thing that seems to get his attention is if he's about to get an immediate beatdown, then he's all suddenly "LEAVE ME ALOOOOOONE LEAVE ME ALOOOOONE" like in that video.

TelemeresDaddy69

kiwifarms.net
He doesn't know when he's being offensive sometimes, but he also doesn't care even when he does know. About the only thing that seems to get his attention is if he's about to get an immediate beatdown, then he's all suddenly "LEAVE ME ALOOOOOONE LEAVE ME ALOOOOONE" like in that video.
I'm sure he's aware on some level, as he bragged how he'll be "profane for days" unless Spokane gives him a child bride, he just refuses to take responsibility for his own actions
He's such a man child, he even sounds like an angry little kid when he gets pissed off
"NNNEGATIVE" grow the fuck up Lucas, you're 40 years old and still throw temper tantrums
And yeah, when Dan Campbell confronted him in Olympia he quickly pussied out after threatening to attack him briefly, realising he'd get hit back

klickitat

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure he's aware on some level, as he bragged how he'll be "profane for days" unless Spokane gives him a child bride, he just refuses to take responsibility for his own actions
He's such a man child, he even sounds like an angry little kid when he gets pissed off
"NNNEGATIVE" grow the fuck up Lucas, you're 40 years old and still throw temper tantrums
And yeah, when Dan Campbell confronted him in Olympia he quickly pussied out after threatening to attack him briefly, realising he'd get hit back
The fight video will never not be funny to me because he looks like a fat rock 'em sock 'em robot when he's trying to be threatening.