Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

Club Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
Keeping in mind that he tried to, jokingly allegedly, pay someone $1k to go to dinner with him and got no takers, I don't fancy his chances at that bait working.
how long ago was that? a year or so? compared to more recent pics he's a world's difference between then and now: clean shaven, a hair cut, reasonably kempt in clothing and sundry (glasses, et c). when he went full greasy hobo, it corresponded (like it seemingly always does) with a decline in mental health: the inability to take care of oneself.

however unlike some people, at least Lucas isn't sniveling and begging for handouts - apart from radio silence, he's just pushing on his anger/denial/resentment/entitlement like normal. iirc the DNP tied the stimulus check to tax filings, so if Lucas hasn't filed any taxable income lately, he'll likely get nothing.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
how long ago was that? a year or so? compared to more recent pics he's a world's difference between then and now: clean shaven, a hair cut, reasonably kempt in clothing and sundry (glasses, et c). when he went full greasy hobo, it corresponded (like it seemingly always does) with a decline in mental health: the inability to take care of oneself.

however unlike some people, at least Lucas isn't sniveling and begging for handouts - apart from radio silence, he's just pushing on his anger/denial/resentment/entitlement like normal. iirc the DNP tied the stimulus check to tax filings, so if Lucas hasn't filed any taxable income lately, he'll likely get nothing.
He made that video July 2017. He'd just been released after spending approx 4 mo. at the Eastern State mental hospital. A few days later he was put right back into Eastern State. He was released again end of January 2018, and has been out since.

TelemeresDaddy69

kiwifarms.net
Keeping in mind that he tried to, jokingly allegedly, pay someone $1k to go to dinner with him and got no takers, I don't fancy his chances at that bait working.

Classic Wern:
Man, back when he looked like a typical basement dweller, and less of a predator. Still sounded like a full on rapist mind you. Those 3 years have been rough on his skin/hair

• Informative
Reactions: Begemot

klickitat

kiwifarms.net
Man, back when he looked like a typical basement dweller, and less of a predator. Still sounded like a full on rapist mind you. Those 3 years have been rough on his skin/hair
Facial hair in general sort of seems to make him look creepier. I wonder if he got better fitting teeth between 2017 and 2019 though, because most of his older videos feature a pretty prominent lisp that seems to have disappeared.

This one is in my top To Catch A Predator looks of Lucas, though. He made it while he was still staying in a homeless shelter back in 2017, which becomes evident, if the background noise and the fact that he's got the camera practically up his nose to keep people from seeing the background and because he doesn't want anyone asking what he's doing when he says if some lady would like to take him to dinner it might be an issue because he has to check in "where he's staying" by 8pm and that she could live with him in his apartment (once he gets it) for free if she's willing to fuck him because he has, like, $1400 saved up so he's Mr. Oligarch now.

TelemeresDaddy69

kiwifarms.net
Facial hair in general sort of seems to make him look creepier. I wonder if he got better fitting teeth between 2017 and 2019 though, because most of his older videos feature a pretty prominent lisp that seems to have disappeared.

This one is in my top To Catch A Predator looks of Lucas, though. He made it while he was still staying in a homeless shelter back in 2017, which becomes evident, if the background noise and the fact that he's got the camera practically up his nose to keep people from seeing the background and because he doesn't want anyone asking what he's doing when he says if some lady would like to take him to dinner it might be an issue because he has to check in "where he's staying" by 8pm and that she could live with him in his apartment (once he gets it) for free if she's willing to fuck him because he has, like, $1400 saved up so he's Mr. Oligarch now.

Started this YouTube fame when he was homeless, its only appropriate it ends with him being homeless.
"When I get the apartment" Guess it just wasn't in the cards for the creep.
I like that he says he's highlighting how ridiculous the facial hair looks when he's clearly just hiding the fact he is living at a shelter, kinda like what he's doing now. It doesn't matter how much Lucas has saved up, the moment he gets the chance he'll spend it all within a day, I still want to see the look on his face when he finds his board games in the trash after nobody ever played them with him

Da Dude123

kiwifarms.net
I definitely wonder what happened to the board games. They're most likely gone and were thrown out. I sort of doubt HOC would have anywhere Lucas could store them long term. Of course, Lucas could get a storage shed pretty cheap to store some of his stuff and pay for it with the tax dollars that he gets, but his lizard brain doesn't think like that.

Started this YouTube fame when he was homeless, its only appropriate it ends with him being homeless.
"When I get the apartment" Guess it just wasn't in the cards for the creep.
I like that he says he's highlighting how ridiculous the facial hair looks when he's clearly just hiding the fact he is living at a shelter, kinda like what he's doing now. It doesn't matter how much Lucas has saved up, the moment he gets the chance he'll spend it all within a day, I still want to see the look on his face when he finds his board games in the trash after nobody ever played them with him

• Agree
Reactions: mothman96

TelemeresDaddy69

kiwifarms.net
I definitely wonder what happened to the board games. They're most likely gone and were thrown out. I sort of doubt HOC would have anywhere Lucas could store them long term. Of course, Lucas could get a storage shed pretty cheap to store some of his stuff and pay for it with the tax dollars that he gets, but his lizard brain doesn't think like that.
I reckon they just got thrown away and Lucas forgot about them because he's that stupid. He wasn't exactly ever using them, save for those videos where he couldn't last a minute without talking about how much of an incel he is, and since its obvious to the creep they won't attract young girls, I suspect he lost interest and pretends he never wasted those hundreds of dollars on them.

BowlOfDick

I can resist anything but temptation
kiwifarms.net
I reckon they just got thrown away and Lucas forgot about them because he's that stupid. He wasn't exactly ever using them, save for those videos where he couldn't last a minute without talking about how much of an incel he is, and since its obvious to the creep they won't attract young girls, I suspect he lost interest and pretends he never wasted those hundreds of dollars on them.
I imagine them in a dumpster, some plastic meeple spilling pathetically as the brightly coloured cardboard of the boxes begins to warp and fester.

The Carcassonne box sits on the floor. A stray dog stops to piss on it.

klickitat

kiwifarms.net
Kind of a shame, honestly.

Some of the games he had were legit collectors items (apparently he's not the only weirdo that collects board games that are an unplayable level of complicated) that he could have hawked online for a few hundred a piece.

klickitat

kiwifarms.net
I want to believe that really is Lacie, but it's weird she'd downvote now. Then again I doubt she doesn't think he's any less of a creep now than when she met him. Where is this review from btw?
It's from the reviews of one of his games on https://www.thegamecrafter.com/designers/anti-cupid

It's for sure a review on Meeple Toss but I didn't check the other games listed to see if they posted it there as well.

Edit: It looks like it was posted to all of his other games as well, so likely fake. Still funny, though.

Trainwreck

kiwifarms.net
House of

House of Charity among other shelters is not allowing them in during the day due to the virus. At night, they have to shower and go right to bed, and not allowed to keep phones outside their lockers.
I did not know that. So are they let in to use a bathroom even? I am not sure if River Park Square is even open for him to go into?
A behavioral health place has strict privacy guidelines with their clients, they're definitely not posting publicly like that for any reason.
Agreed. Also, with what is going on with the pandemic right now, the last thing Pioneer employees are going to be focusing on is how to get this shit stain his games back. Lucas doesnt even give a shit about the games in the first place. He just thought they would be a way to get him some pussy. I'm sure he will never bring up board games again.

BIG CATS

kiwifarms.net

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
It’s a shame his parents don’t actually speak to him this way:

View attachment 1205451View attachment 1205453
'Well written rules'

'Priced well'

(X) Doubt. Lucas really is stupid to be rating his own shitty game so blatantly

That said, once lucas gets inevitably thrown out of the shelter I wouldn't be surprised to see him go full dog dancing, garbage pizza crust eating, swish drinking hobo living in parking lots like this