Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

wenttobermuda

Raped and molested by teenage bondage
kiwifarms.net
......I found this on youtube. Apparently lucas isn't the only one who does this. Apparently BBQ cheesy cukes asre a thing

Also cucumber chicken wings

Between the weird thing for cucumber this guy has his voice making him sound a little.....off this guy might have some food related cow potential

and while looking up melted cheese cucumbers I unfortunately came across this horrifying monstrosity of a channel. I think I may have just stumbled across the perfect mate for the wern
Superb finds. You've truly enriched afternoon.

I feel it's not sporting of me to laugh at overweight people, but I can't help but laugh at HungryFatChick. Not at her neccessarily, but at how she suits Lucas (and has so many subs!). That's Lucas's soul mate. He'll never accept it, of course. There's no status or vindication to be had there...even though Suzanne was big, and he's hinted he's historically been ok with big ones....

I bet if he watched her "Taco Belly" mukbang, and saw that she has a home, he'd get a sad little boner.

LeeLoo

kiwifarms.net
You can download videos with Instagram media saver app or the kode app. Which video were you trying to get?
There is a real winner where he hard core rages mid rant, screaming BITCH BOY BITCH BOY at the top of his MRSA infected lungs. I have to admit, I’m Lucas level intelligent when it comes to this downloading stuff you zoomers like. If I post an IG video link, can someone download the video?

Club Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
house husband
It is widely believed that Lucas did all of this poorly and reluctantly, whining and pouting all the while.
Cute that Lucas frames weaknesses, his filth, laziness and lack of responsibility, as evidence that he'd be a good house husband/little boy/ sex monster.
house husband do many of the same things house wives do: cook, clean, make repairs, make arrangements, arrange and attend social events, raise children, et c.

Lucas does and has done none of these things. the sullen efforts (if any) of performing chores and maintenance tasks, or even tasks for basic hygiene are those of an inept and recalcitrant teenager or pre-teen. a shiftless fatbodied loser.

he has no pride in himself and that lack of pride shows in all his efforts.

Lucas doesn't mention it, but cucumbers are notorious for producing flatulence. Many people find cheese to have the same effect, especially in large quantities. This is a recipe for digestive distress: loud sounds, powerful odors.
admittedly, cucumber/onion/tomato salad with dill and cilantro as pico de gallo is delicious as a side or topping on many things, and high-fat cheeses can be melted onto carrots, broccoli and others as a snack and be perfectly fine. it's the combination of horrific presentation, poor and lazy preparation, and for sure a lack of cleanliness that is repulsive in a lot of Lucas' culinary efforts.
......I found this on youtube. Apparently lucas isn't the only one who does this. Apparently BBQ cheesy cukes asre a thing

Also cucumber chicken wings
i mean, grilling vegetable skewers of all kinds generally works out okay. i don't know about cucumbers, but seasoned and grilled zucchini/mushroom/onion/peppers/pork on skewers that's been crisped up like carnitas is pretty good. and that entire recipe is sticking things on a skewer, adding some seasoning or searing the pork to seal in the moisture a bit, and grilling and monitoring the cooking on the spit for 10 minutes. maybe brush on some garlic butter.

1590185688243.png

but we all know Lucas doesn't do effort... in anything. i can't understand how little effort he puts into the things he professes to be passionate about - the only people like this that i've met are literally stubbornly lazy pre-teens and perma-bachelor losers. nobody - much less a woman worth her salt - would want to meaningfully associate with someone like this because they tend to be leeches and grubby, drama-prone pity parties.

that lack of pride is repulsive in all ways. and knowing Lucas maybe he confuses this type of pride with hubris, which is specifically dangerously corrupt selfishness a far cry from having some esteem and showing pride in your work and the work of others.

klickitat

kiwifarms.net
He posted a video on Instagram an hour ago of him literally screaming at his phone repeatedly about greedy men. He has completely lost his mind. It is honestly only a matter of time until he is locked up again and then we'll have no entertainment untl he is released back into the public.
Goddamn, he needs to give a bitch a break and start posting on Youtube again.

Bet he got banned from uploading or something.

The least he could do is film in good lighting so I could get a decent thumbnail. Anyway, the collection of BS from today is uploading. Will edit again when it's done.

Last edited:

Chris Titan

See you in hell
kiwifarms.net
There is a real winner where he hard core rages mid rant, screaming BITCH BOY BITCH BOY at the top of his MRSA infected lungs. I have to admit, I’m Lucas level intelligent when it comes to this downloading stuff you zoomers like. If I post an IG video link, can someone download the video?
This is comedy gold he's way more terrifying when not trying to be

Last edited:

Nobleman

kiwifarms.net
Is Lucas mad that they're opening the state back up because it'll detriment his ability to walk the streets doing whatever he wants all day? Or is it because he'll have to find a new excuse to slut shame now?
Most likely, since Spokane County was just approved for Phase 2 a few hours ago which allows most businesses to open back up with precautions. Now he can't run rampant anymore screaming and yelling.

klickitat

kiwifarms.net
Well, looks like I don't have to edit my own post to include the thing now that it's finally edited and up.
Prefacing this with I am absolutely not going to do it, but I wonder what kind of a meltdown he'd have if I sent him a cash request on Venmo for compiling and keeping his BS where potential hotties can see it (let's be real, I do it so those of you who don't want to follow his IG or who he blocked can see it).

I particularly like the thumbnail I chose for this one.

wenttobermuda

Raped and molested by teenage bondage
kiwifarms.net
More of the same. The same fixed obsessions every day. The same wild eyed, schizo rhetoric. The same psych ward manners. The same euphoric sperging. The same thirst. The same longing that will never be satisfied.

He's getting dull, and I fear he doesn't have much more glory in this saga before we move to a psych ward chapter.

Despite the monotony, there are some good moments:

"GREEDY LITTLE BITCH BOY! GREEDY LITTLE BITCH BOY!" screams the thirsty weakling who propositioned an entire generation.

The troll bait/comedian shit continues to amuse me, especially his assertion that his wit makes people angry.

Atheist because he's unfuckable.

Chris Titan

See you in hell
kiwifarms.net
Nice!!! There’s an even more horrifying one before this...if you could post it you would be my hero!!
This close up is terrifying. Imagine waking up with him next to ya in in the morning. I wonder does he snore. He seems like he'd be a terrible snorer. In one video he said that zoomer baes can pay him and decide how much time they spend together. In reality they would probably pay to have him stay far away.

Guessing this might be the one

Reactions: Club Sandwich

Grand Number of Pounds

Sonichu fan
kiwifarms.net
Homeless schizophrenic bum who is 40 but needs a social worker to handle his money thinks normal adults with jobs, cars and credit cards are too greedy - LOL

it's great that all you need to trigger him is to have a car or credit card

He claims to be a comedian - he would be, if he had a car, credit card, and a girlfriend and enough people paying to support him to act like a dateless, homeless bum doing lunatic rants in public places. He doesn't, so he's just Lucas being Lucas.

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
He has so much hate in him. "Bitch Boy". "Walking disease".

I've said it before, but it often seems to me that he takes more pleasure in the idea of rejecting people then he actually does in the fantasy of finally having a relationship.

Think about it: Lucas spend so much time delineating why you're not able to date him, he's obviously fine the way he is, but he loves to play this game of rejecting people who don't meet his standards.

He has so much venom and jealousy; he's so filled with hate....this is what makes Lucas ultimately undateable, even if he cleaned up his Hobo demeanor and got meds.

Lucas....hates....everyone.

If he had access to torture or otherwise harm these "greed mongers", I have no doubt in my mind that he would hurt others with impunity. And have no compunctions about it whatsoever.

This is what truly makes him dangerous; this wellspring of hate.

Sooner or later he will act on it.