Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Saying that entirety of some generation has the same political views is already a bold statement, but I will never understood why Lucas thinks that someone being a communist, leftist or whatever equals wanting to fuck low confidence, stinky, homeless man.
Say what you will about Stalin the man was a goddamn Chad.

You do not measure up, Lucas

klickitat

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. Hopefully Klickitat can upload. Fatty is lumbering down the street screaming, spitting and foaming at the mouth about I WANT TO DATE YOU GEN Z!! As Wernologists, we are always prepared for the worst from our subject. However, I’m in awe. How in the fuck can someone be so stupid, arrogant and fucked in the head to not realize rage screaming in public doesn’t turn women on, it terrifies them? And why the fuck hasn’t he been arrested yet for this shit?
Yeah, I got it, and the crying one, and everything up until the Blue Sock video.

Krathnami

kiwifarms.net
what are the odds Lucas ever gets the balls to kill himself, realistically
He’s promised to kill himself at age 55 if he doesn’t accomplish his goals, but I think the odds are greater he dies of natural causes before then. I can’t envision a reasonable scenario in which his life’s trajectory goes anywhere but sharply downward from here.

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
I used to leave his videos running in a separate tab whilst I carried on reading on here but disconnecting his animate potato of a face from the noises he makes has provoked a thought.

Could you tell the difference between a transcription of a Wern video that you hadn't seen yet and the output of a shitposting bot programmed with his, say, 30 most used phrases? I'm not 100% sure I could, anymore and I'm not sure if that's good or not...🤔

LeeLoo

kiwifarms.net
ahaha at 3:28 someone at the shelter says "hey where the women at?" as Lucas walks by. They say some other shit but I can't make it out. Also still thinks "ACAB" is a "group."
Hahaha!! That’s amazing!! Just like “STFU faggot”, did you see the look on Fatty’s face when that guy said “where the women at”?! I love when the fat fuck gets trolled to his fat gourd shaped face!

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
Hahaha!! That’s amazing!! Just like “STFU faggot”, did you see the look on Fatty’s face when that guy said “where the women at”?! I love when the fat fuck gets trolled to his fat gourd shaped face!
The expression made it look like his brain was short circuiting for a second wondering if the guy that yelled that at him was going to start something. There was a bit of panic for a second or so

Clearly the other hobos are well aware of his ranting and aren't very fond of him. He probably never shuts his mouth about it

telemeres69

kiwifarms.net
Okay, I was wrong about it being fake. He's been crocodile tears posting for the last few hours. For a brief moment I thought he might have achieved self awareness, and he goes back to autistic screeching about being an incel. Lucas really never will change, and I'm kinda glad
I went ahead and recorded it just in case.

Just, yikes.
Remember, bigots, it's all just a comedy act!
Thankfully for the kids, its not in the cards for you Lucas. Thanks for showing you're a pro contact map though
The comment section from that video is a doozy.
Lucas is the penultimate manchild. Thows tantrums when he isn't getting what he wants, then tries himself out and takes a nap
His stepdad was 100% right. He is a textbook example of Rapid Cycling bipolar.

He goes from sobbing, to raging, to sneering, to napping (like a little toddler who wore himself out with his tantrum) in the course of an hour.
Which video is this from?
The expression made it look like his brain was short circuiting for a second wondering if the guy that yelled that at him was going to start something. There was a bit of panic for a second or so

Clearly the other hobos are well aware of his ranting and aren't very fond of him. He probably never shuts his mouth about it

Pump Meat

kiwifarms.net
what are the odds Lucas ever gets the balls to kill himself, realistically
I'd lay the odds below 5% long term and it will assuredly involve violence. The emotional dysregulation Lucas undergoes isn't the typical depression you'd find in a Major Depressive Disorder or even someone experiencing a state of Psychotic Depression; his suicide will be conceived and executed as a type of revenge and/or legacy building. When Lucas is depressed it is motivated by a sense of injustice without of hint of self-loathing, guilt, or shame. Lucas has more in common with Elliot Rodger than a cow like Noah Antwiler (a.k.a The Spoony One), but he is even less capable of carrying out a spree killing than your usual incel.

Lucas sexually assaulting a child or young adult is simply an inevitability in my mind, he'll eventually convince himself that he can get away with it and/or the broad public will be very sympathetic to his situation and give him a pass. If he attacks a stranger or acquaintance, he might use some kind of blade as a means of intimidation and get himself shot either by a victim or law enforcement officer.

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net

Every time I see him wandering the HoC, sperging wildly, I'm always slightly astounded that no one's just straight up shanked him on the street. He's so fucking abrasive, I don't know how people can bear him in person.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
Every time I see him wandering the HoC, sperging wildly, I'm always slightly astounded that no one's just straight up shanked him on the street. He's so fucking abrasive, I don't know how people can bear him in person.
If he stays there long enough it'll probably happen sooner or later. I'd bet money on him having been threatened a few times at least. Hence his expression when called out during the video and the fact he was doing videos so far out of downtown spokane for awhile

and yet again the simpsons predicted lucas. this is exactly the kind of video i'd expect him to try to make at some point....only his would be more disjointed and include references to zoomers and communism thrown in somewhere

At a minimum they got his age, appearance, fartbox, rapid aging, showing up at little girls girl guide meetings and the womens reaction to seeing him irl spot on