Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

Da Dude123

Love and respect those bitches
kiwifarms.net
What do you expect me to do when I don't have a girlfriend? I don't know, Lucas. Most rational people would be focused on trying to find stable housing which is not HOC. Maybe try to get your mental health under control? Maybe not make a fool of yourself everyday on the Internet. But not Lucas. Oh, no. He's plenty good!

He lives in a homeless shelter which should be attracting the Gen Z queens seeing as they're all communists. Generation Communist they call them. In Communism, Lucas believes that hobos and ragmen are held in high regard.

Why don't you start inviting Lucas to your parties so he can meet his Gen Z queens and not cry everyday? What are you? A bunch of bigots? Stop being greedy with the women!

Good morning!

AbraCadaver

This is not how you run a whorehouse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do you expect me to do when I don't have a girlfriend? I don't know, Lucas. Most rational people would be focused on trying to find stable housing which is not HOC. Maybe try to get your mental health under control? Maybe not make a fool of yourself everyday on the Internet. But not Lucas. Oh, no. He's plenty good!

He lives in a homeless shelter which should be attracting the Gen Z queens seeing as they're all communists. Generation Communist they call them. In Communism, Lucas believes that hobos and ragmen are held in high regard.

Why don't you start inviting Lucas to your parties so he can meet his Gen Z queens and not cry everyday? What are you? A bunch of bigots? Stop being greedy with the women!
Lucas thinks getting a girlfriend WILL address all his problems. She’ll have a flat he can move into, and as soon as he gets her preggers, the guvmint will rain down support money on the happy couple to raise their babby, which he stupidly imagines will be enough to live on. Men on the internet will see he has a hot girlfriend and will be more prone to donate to his patreon because his status as a male has been raised in their eyes.

Giving his parents a grandbaby will, in his mind, put him back in their favour and he’ll get that worthless tract of scrubland sprawing farm estate signed over to him in no time, which he vastly overvalues and thinks he can financially live off forever if he liquidates it.

And he’ll be getting sex on demand from his teenage bride which will make him HAPPY and thus all his mental problems will go away.

He also thinks having sex with a young woman will cure his schizophrenia...much in the same way victorian gentlemen thought having sex with a young virgin would cure syphilis, and used that excuse to cheat on their wives.

Mental health fixed, physical health fixed, housing fixed, financial problems fixed, retirement funds fixed, family relationship fixed...he really crazily assumes getting a gf will do all of these things.

telemeres69

kiwifarms.net
Lucas just made a video calling out Lacie, claiming she was attracted to him, and also calling out her boyfriend by name as a 'clone'. Apparently Lucas could easily steal Lacie from Spencer. Probably shouldn't have your mantits sagging out of your open shirt in your videos if you want to appear attractive to women, but this is Lucas after all. The fact after all this time he's still mad is pretty funny. I wish he'd still address Walter Fate since he's likely still angry about the videos

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
Lucas just made a video calling out Lacie, claiming she was attracted to him, and also calling out her boyfriend by name as a 'clone'. Apparently Lucas could easily steal Lacie from Spencer. Probably shouldn't have your mantits sagging out of your open shirt in your videos if you want to appear attractive to women, but this is Lucas after all. The fact after all this time he's still mad is pretty funny. I wish he'd still address Walter Fate since he's likely still angry about the videos
That is incredibly stupid on his part. Harassing a woman like that can easily go quite badly, especially for someone like him with his history. I'd laugh my ass off if she zoe quinn's him and starts making accusations

That said that latest video was hilarious. He claims everyone 'hates spokane' because they criticize him, claims everyone he knows agrees with him (and that they even use the exact terms he does, gee no obvious lies there) and my favorite - claiming he was banned from the clubs because of the starbucks incident when in reality it was because he was recording women like a creeper. tbh he is fortunate he didn't end up arrested for that

MeganDodgedABullet

kiwifarms.net
That is incredibly stupid on his part. Harassing a woman like that can easily go quite badly, especially for someone like him with his history. I'd laugh my ass off if she zoe quinn's him and starts making accusations

That said that latest video was hilarious. He claims everyone 'hates spokane' because they criticize him, claims everyone he knows agrees with him (and that they even use the exact terms he does, gee no obvious lies there) and my favorite - claiming he was banned from the clubs because of the starbucks incident when in reality it was because he was recording women like a creeper. tbh he is fortunate he didn't end up arrested for that
This. He is a known documented creeper - he made the international press. In the current febrile atmosphere he'd be fucked is some bored buzzfeed type hack put together his gross posts about his sex life with Suzanne and...well, just about anything he says. I am surprised he hasn't earned a second round of press infamy, or at least a smack in the mouth sometime.

And of course all the Spokane hangouts that have him banned as a creepy assed fuck. Even Churchills, classy steakhouse!

telemeres69

kiwifarms.net
If she wasnt so keen on forgetting the creepy rapist from her past, she probably could. I wish she would though, I doubt anyone would honestly defend Lucas

The fact he attributes it means he knows it was wrong, but refuses to accept it was creepy and this approach isn't appropriate, but his history of leaving notes around suggests otherwise. I wonder when he'll get confident enough to leave his notes around town again, honestly lucky nobody has tried to frame him with that shit since he always leaves evidence of doing this stuff and his reputation is more than enough for people to believe it was him. If he tried getting in again they probably would tell him he'll get arrested if caught doing it again since its documented and he can't deny he did it before

Also love how his previous video was him going back to using gay as an insult to anyone who criticises him, while claiming he's not homophobic and its everyone else. You're one to talk about compensating Lucas with the micro penis and thinning hair/bald spot that you desperately try to hide with a greasy mullet and airbrushing all your photos to hide your ageing. It's another reason nobody falls for his virtue signalling anymore, he'll get bored of BLM when he realises it can't get him sex with teenagers

He does need more coverage for people who have to live in the same state as him. Lucas is a genuine predator, and he's shown multiple times he is never going to stop. Its only a matter of time before he gets brave enough to consider raping a woman after he's gone over 10 years of being an incel. You could write a good few MeToo type articles on Lucas being a creep. The only reason he gets away with it is becauseoff the mental illness he refuses to treat, and that should not be an excuse when he is an actual threat to the safety of residents of Spokane
This. He is a known documented creeper - he made the international press. In the current febrile atmosphere he'd be fucked is some bored buzzfeed type hack put together his gross posts about his sex life with Suzanne and...well, just about anything he says. I am surprised he hasn't earned a second round of press infamy, or at least a smack in the mouth sometime.

And of course all the Spokane hangouts that have him banned as a creepy assed fuck. Even Churchills, classy steakhouse!
Edit: Embrace the Joker meme more Lucas, it fits you so perfectly

Attachments

Last edited:

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_2020-06-29-10-27-24~2.png

Ok, this video is something special. Or at least it made me giggle.

Lucas is doing his usual spiel, bragging about how many internet friends he has, bragging about how he'll steal your gf, but he's walking through the HOC, see?

And It's full of people, and his eyes keep nervously darting back and forth, and he changes his inflection immediately from bragadoccio to quick, quiet, and matter of fact. He's not comfortable doing this in the midst of people, but he doesn't stop, and they stare as he passes.

It almost seems like his phone and videos are a security blanket he uses to excuse not acknowledging the outside world; when people are around he gets very meek.

But then he gets outside in the next few videos, lights a joint, and he's back to confidently screaming at the camera, (meaning he's alone) and "oozing with confidence".

Last edited:

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1415983

And It's full of people, and his eyes keep nervously darting back and forth, and he changes his inflection immediately from bragadoccio to quick, quiet, and matter of fact. He's not comfortable doing this in the midst of people, but he doesn't stop, and they stare as he passes.
For some reason this reminds me of the part of this scene where he talks about how the doctor just kept repeating 'his eyes! his eyes!'

It sounds exactly like something lucas would do

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
So the insane pedo says he's going back to college. He got good grades in 2018-2019. School's fun, hard but fun cause he got good grades. Cute chicks not distracting enough for him not to get good grades.

Hey Spokane Creep:
Fall quarter 2018 -- you flunked remedial Algebra I.
Winter quarter 2019 -- you retook remedial Algebra I. You did not earn the A in the class, it was "given" to you because financial aid would not cover another retake of the class.
Spring quarter -- you flunked/crashed and burned in the second part (remedial Algebra II) and basic biology.

Goldaor told Lucas his girlfriend really likes him. Lucas to Goldoar "I'ma...I'ma". Lucas told Goldaor he hated him. They cried together. They went on to talk about Mario Card.

Yup, the Spokane Pedo Freak has a vienna sausage boner for Goldaor's girlfriend.

1593463443797.png

Krathnami

kiwifarms.net
So the insane pedo says he's going back to college. He got good grades in 2018-2019. School's fun, hard but fun cause he got good grades. Cute chicks not distracting enough for him not to get good grades.

Hey Spokane Creep:
Fall quarter 2018 -- you flunked remedial Algebra I.
Winter quarter 2019 -- you retook remedial Algebra I. You did not earn the A in the class, it was "given" to you because financial aid would not cover another retake of the class.
Spring quarter -- you flunked/crashed and burned in the second part (remedial Algebra II) and basic biology.

Goldaor told Lucas his girlfriend really likes him. Lucas to Goldoar "I'ma...I'ma". Lucas told Goldaor he hated him. They cried together. They went on to talk about Mario Card.

Yup, Lucas has a vienna sausage boner for Goldaor's girlfriend.

View attachment 1416866
I can picture it now. Late nights of studying remedial algebra by trashcan fire light, furiously scribbling term papers on the back of a Dunkin Donuts bag, and when he "loses" his assignment, he can say the racoons under the bridge where he sleeps ate his homework.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net

Yup, the Spokane Pedo Freak has a vienna sausage boner for Goldaor's girlfriend.

View attachment 1416866
Well that proves it. Goldaor is an idiot for bringing his girlfriend into it in any capacity. When shit goes south with lucas - and it inevitably will for one reason or another, lucas will see her as yet another woman stolen away from him that he otherwise had a good chance of having for himself. If history has proven anything its that lucas will spend the next few years bitching about her and being all kinds of creepy stalker about it just like he did with the last couple and with lacie

Goldaor should be well aware of lucas's history with women in that regard, yet he is willingly putting her out there for lucas to obsess over. I wouldn't be very happy about that if I were her

Krathnami said:
and when he "loses" his assignment, he can say the racoons under the bridge where he sleeps ate his homework.
It would look something like this

LeeLoo

kiwifarms.net
I can picture it now. Late nights of studying remedial algebra by trashcan fire light, furiously scribbling term papers on the back of a Dunkin Donuts bag, and when he "loses" his assignment, he can say the racoons under the bridge where he sleeps ate his homework.
If that absolute human failure actually gets more financial aid to go back to school again, I may finally lose it. How many fucking times does the fat fuck have to fail? I have never gotten involved, only watched from afar, but if he gets another Pell Grant I don’t know if I can hold my tongue.

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
If that absolute human failure actually gets more financial aid to go back to school again, I may finally lose it. How many fucking times does the fat fuck have to fail? I have never gotten involved, only watched from afar, but if he gets another Pell Grant I don’t know if I can hold my tongue.
I thought some intrepid researchers determined that he couldn't go back to school? I'd be surprised if he could manage all of the paperwork in his current state.

LeeLoo

kiwifarms.net
I thought some intrepid researchers determined that he couldn't go back to school? I'd be surprised if he could manage all of the paperwork in his current state.
I’m sure he’ll find someone to fill it out for him like last time. For some ungodly reason the unbelievable piece of absolute garbage finds people to do things for him, though he gives nothing but venom in return.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
If he somehow manages to weasel his way back into school when he didn't even pass the first time its proof that the system if utterly fucked. Its a matter of public record, in lucas's own words that he was not there to learn (and even if he passed he is literally incapable of holding a job in the first place so its pointless from the start) and that it was entirely an attempt to manipulate the system to give him money and put him in proximity to young girls. If he gets in it means someone else, who more than likely needed the spot and financial support far more than lucas does was denied

Lucas's financial aid and spot in the school would be much better spent being given to someone who actually needs it and is legitimately attempting to improve their lives, like a single mother, ex convict or former drug addict trying to start again