Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

Da Dude123

Love and respect those bitches
kiwifarms.net
That is because the cow has a social worker who helps him because he is exceptional. Is he entitled to a social worker? Apparently, he is!

I’m sure he’ll find someone to fill it out for him like last time. For some ungodly reason the unbelievable piece of absolute garbage finds people to do things for him, though he gives nothing but venom in return.

Krathnami

kiwifarms.net
College boy is on IG asking where the college parties are at. There has to be a way to get him invited to a party. I’d LOVE to see and hear about him getting laughed at and puked on by the women who he attempts to hit on. It would be absolutely amazing, and he deserves to be humiliated and maybe even beaten.
As much as we're not supposed to "pozload my neghole", it's fun to imagine it

telemeres69

kiwifarms.net
He's an incel/predator who thinks highly of himself because, due to his schizophrenia and autism, he is rarely challenged in person about his behavior. He is the exact type of creep women are told at a young age to avoid going out alone at night in order to avoid being raped or murdered by
Jeez, I've followed for the laughs for so long... But the recent videos have reminded me that he is genuinely terrifying and dangerous.
Low IQ, and he doesn't care about anything other than his love quest
The only thing more mind-boggling about the number of chances he’s been given is how he manages to blow every single one.
Unsurprisingly Lucas is lusting after the girlfriend of the only real friend he thinks he has. It's quite impressive how shameless he is with how he treats anyone who shows him any compassion. Also those dentures look horrible when you have to see them close up
Well, Goldaor commented about what Lucas said about the girlfriend. And what kind of reply was that from the Spokane Pedo Freak.

View attachment 1417343

Pump Meat

kiwifarms.net
It almost seems like his phone and videos are a security blanket he uses to excuse not acknowledging the outside world; when people are around he gets very meek.

But then he gets outside in the next few videos, lights a joint, and he's back to confidently screaming at the camera, (meaning he's alone) and "oozing with confidence".
You are correctly perceiving the two worlds Lucas inhabits. There is the actual world where he shares physical space with other human beings, this is the world where Lucas is always alone; even in a crowded restaurant or homeless shelter where he is surrounded by people in close proximity, Lucas remains alone. The virtual world he accesses through his phone and tries to strictly control is one of fantasy, he can present himself as anything he likes and say anything he feels like saying because he can always block other people. Lucas evades any sort of social accountability in his fantasy world because the actual world doesn’t let him forget (hence the rants about hypocritical Christians not forgiving). The walk-a-bouts Lucas does at the shelter are so interesting because we get to witness the two worlds colliding. We even get to hear the taunts of other occupants and just how poorly Lucas handles attention from other men.

Lucas is constantly broadcasting his loneliness non-verbally and every person who comes across him can immediately sense this. Naturally people want to offer some kind company and try to be someone friendly, but they soon find out just how much of a challenge that is. Lucas doesn’t have friends because he is fundamentally incapable of maintaining a friendship, much less growing one. He can fake it, but he’ll never make it.

The confident assertions made by Lucas about his verbal skills and his intellect aren’t just laughable exaggerations made by an arrogant shitbag, they are legitimate delusions that contribute directly to the circumstances of being indigent. Everyone knows Lucas doesn’t know how to engage people in general, much less young women just entering adulthood, because if he did he wouldn’t need a “hook up” from anybody. The fact he can’t even patronize bars and clubs due to his own behaviour ought to be enough evidence for him to reconsider everything he thinks he knows, but the simmering narcissism that informs every conscious thought he has will always prevent honest self-assessment.

The delusions are what draws me to Wernology. Lucas believes some crazy shit, but it all lacks the usual grandeur of other people similarly afflicted. There are no claims that he is Jesus Christ, no theories about his mind being controlled by dark forces, no stories of the CIA trying to murder him. He is homeless because he hates the worship of money and thus eschews the trappings of modernity. He contributes to society by being a comedian on social media where he tries to bring awareness to the socially acceptable bigotry we dare not name: Agephobia.

Commensurate with his mundane delusions is the fact that Lucas doesn’t have any sort of discernible skill in any field and completely lacks a creative bone in his entire body. Lucas has some profound maladaptive behaviors and his eccentric eating habits and loping gait make him stand out, there doesn’t seem to be much of a person behind that chimp grimace he thinks is a charming smile. James Hampton had his aluminum foil throne room, Henry Darger had his ‘Realms of the Unreal’, and even with his debilitating mental illness Terry Davis created an entire operating system on his own. Unlike these other men Lucas has a total lack of vision and his sense of purpose is frightfully simple: He wants to breed with nubile teens to create offspring, eat delicious food, and get a buzz.

wenttobermuda

Yeets the NEET a bae
kiwifarms.net
College boy is on IG asking where the college parties are at. There has to be a way to get him invited to a party. I’d LOVE to see and hear about him getting laughed at and puked on by the women who he attempts to hit on. It would be absolutely amazing, and he deserves to be humiliated and maybe even beaten.
I once aspired to a wry detachment with Lucas, and lectured other Wernologists on the proper way to laugh at him. One could not be too mad, because that was gay; good humor and distance should be maintained.

That was a long time ago.

I've come to appreciate, and cheer for, any calamity that can befall Lucas. I am grateful for his diabetic toes, which cannot fall off fast enough. It relaxes me to know he cries himself to sleep in a homeless shelter. I hope his MRSA itches, and his hemorrhoids soil his last pair of boxers.

There is nothing that could happen to him that would stir the slightest bit of compassion in me.

I am unembarrassed.

LeeLoo

kiwifarms.net
I once aspired to a wry detachment with Lucas, and lectured other Wernologists on the proper way to laugh at him. One could not be too mad, because that was gay; good humor and distance should be maintained.

That was a long time ago.

I've come to appreciate, and cheer for, any calamity that can befall Lucas. I am grateful for his diabetic toes, which cannot fall off fast enough. It relaxes me to know he cries himself to sleep in a homeless shelter. I hope his MRSA itches, and his hemorrhoids soil his last pair of boxers.

There is nothing that could happen to him that would stir the slightest bit of compassion in me.

I am unembarrassed.
Yes to ALL of the above. Since he started making videos last last year, his increasing vileness has made me completely numb to him. In fact, I actually derive pleasure seeing him finally pay the price for his horrible behavior, in the form of losing his fart box, being kicked out of bars, and endlessly catfished. The only thing that could make me happier would be to see his morbidly obese ass being tased by the cops after one of his public rage sessions.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
Well, Goldaor commented. Lucas made up Goldaor telling him his girlfriend really like him. The pedo freak wants Goldaor's girlfriend, and his schizo mind is telling him she really likes him.

View attachment 1417343
Damn, that came true even faster than I expected. I wonder what goldaor is thinking now that crazy shit like that is starting to get pointed in his direction

That said, lucas keeps going on about how if nobody will outright give him a woman they should at least give him the phone number of one that they know. I still don't see how the thinks that would end well. Hell that would be even worse for him. Imagine being some zoomer girl who's number was given to lucas by some dumbass friend of yours and you get a random out of the blue text or call from him. He seems to literally think he'll just say 'hello my name is lucas how are you doing' and then it'll spark some instant conversation and things will go great from there. In reality she'd lose her shit and freak out that some random creepy sounding guy somehow has her number and called her to hit on her. Thats the kind of thing that leads to the police getting involved if lucas isn't careful. It wouldn't end well for lucas and it definitely wouldn't end well for whatever idiot was stupid enough to give his zoomer friends number to the official pedo creeper of spokane

I mean holy shit, can you imagine the reaction of said zoomer bae when she looks up his name and sees who and what lucas is, knowing someone gave him her number? Like I said, its asking for police involvement. The fact that lucas seems to be completely unaware of this likely outcome is very telling as to how stupid he is. Its a fucked up thing to do even by creeper standards

telemeres69

kiwifarms.net
He's made multiple videos that he eats several portions of fast food at least twice a day from at least 2 different restaurants
The video Lucas posted of him at Panda Express and going on and on about all the restaurants he visits with our tax dollars. He states in the video he eats one meal a day. I call bullshit on that. He probably eats 4-7 meals a day, big ones at that.
Briefly, he lost it likely due to being drunk and behind the wheel. And he never got it back, probably due to laziness and now he's too poor, mentally ill, and stupid to get one again
Quick question, has Lucas ever had a driver's license?

Last edited:

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
@wenttobermuda should definitely consider it, especially if it's a tag team on Lucas.
It would be funny if that was the surprise he was talking about for the next interview session. 'I have a surprise for you lucas: someone from KF is here to comment on the truthfulness of everything you've said'

Lucas would lose shit shit on the spot and probably blow a gasket. Perhaps even going full cartman in the process. Suddenly galdaor would be the enemy and just another zoomer in the way of his lovequest. He would be absolutely pissed and wouldn't stop talking about it for years

Cyril 2.0 perhaps