Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

BowlOfDick

I can resist anything but temptation
kiwifarms.net
Soooooo....I too sent an email to HOC, though I did not mention Lucas’s name. I asked who I could I submit a complaint too regarding a resident exhibiting dangerous behavior and making videos in the facility, with other residents in the background. I also received the same generic response, but just a few minutes ago I received the email below from the Assistant Director. Funny how I never mention a name in my email, yet the reply states the HOC staff has spoken to the individual in question.
While I have no doubt that you had the best of intentions (AKA provoking The Wern into more lolworthy shenanigans) it appears that this has backfired a bit. Lukey is probably going to go dark for some time as self preservation kicks in.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
While I have no doubt that you had the best of intentions (AKA provoking The Wern into more lolworthy shenanigans) it appears that this has backfired a bit. Lukey is probably going to go dark for some time as self preservation kicks in.
I don't think HOC getting complaints about the Pedo's behavior is what got him to go dark. As has been brought up prior more likely it's a phone problem. It either got stolen or broke.

klickitat

kiwifarms.net
I don't think HOC getting complaints about the Pedo's behavior is what got him to go dark. As has been brought up prior more likely it's a phone problem. It either got stolen or broke.
He may have lost or broken the charger again as well, I think he's done that twice since he got the new phone.

Wouldn't surprise me if it got stolen or if he threw it in a rage fit after that last set of videos though.

LeeLoo

kiwifarms.net
Taking our subject’s history into consideration, I think being exiled from HOC would send him on a rage rant. Of course, it wouldn’t be his fault, much like his expulsion from his fart box. But, much like that incident, I bet he’d make countless videos about the oligarch Christian assholes who kicked him out onto the streets on his numb feet and fat saggy ass. He can’t help but virtue signal and attempt to gain sympathy when he experiences any sort of retribution for his own actions.

klickitat

kiwifarms.net
Taking our subject’s history into consideration, I think being exiled from HOC would send him on a rage rant. Of course, it wouldn’t be his fault, much like his expulsion from his fart box. But, much like that incident, I bet he’d make countless videos about the oligarch Christian assholes who kicked him out onto the streets on his numb feet and fat saggy ass. He can’t help but virtue signal and attempt to gain sympathy when he experiences any sort of retribution for his own actions.
That assumes he still has a working phone.

Bet once he does we get a flurry of rants.

Da Dude123

Love and respect those bitches
kiwifarms.net
If Lucas doesn't get back to his reeeing soon, the Gen Z baes will have forgot what bigots they are despite being a bunch of red commies! Maybe Goldork can mail Lucas a new phone so they can do a new podcast? He can ask him where the Nintendo DS Lite is as well. Probably went the way of Lucas's boardgames (he does not have them anymore).

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
If Lucas doesn't get back to his reeeing soon, the Gen Z baes will have forgot what bigots they are despite being a bunch of red commies! Maybe Goldork can mail Lucas a new phone so they can do a new podcast? He can ask him where the Nintendo DS Lite is as well. Probably went the way of Lucas's boardgames (he does not have them anymore).
On that note, lets hope pioneer house didn't donate all those board games to charity and have them end up in some elementary school full of little girls to play with them. After all lucas would love that and the games are probably teeming with mrsa

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
I'd assume his phone was stolen or broken, but he was exceptionally screaming and throwing a hissy fit in his last Instagram videos. When he rages that hard, there's usually been a recent reason for it (and it's not because Lucas cares about the plight of black people).
I wouldn't be surprised to find out it went a little something like this....only replacing flappy bird with zoomer baes

Garfieldchu

kiwifarms.net
In a weird way, the farms concerne about Lucas' whereabouts is probably the closest he's had to someone actually caring about him in a very long time. My money is on him smashing his phone in a tard rage, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's a while till we get new Lucas content
This. If Lucas got axed by the wrong pissed off hobo, or had an aneurysm while ranting at the sky, the dang dirty trolls are the only people in his life that would "miss" him, let alone even notice that he was missing.

Draxx them Sklounst

Them terries gettin froggy.
kiwifarms.net
Here, have this selection of his best music videos and one really angry rant that makes me laugh because of the scrunched up face he makes while he's almost unintelligible with his rage.
This is one of my favorite Wernology videos (the compilation).

Emmett Brown? The old crazy scientist from Back to the Future????

ETA: The part when he says/sings Red Robinnnn in a strained whisper always cracks me up.

Last edited: