Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

Pump Meat

kiwifarms.net
The question I‘d like to know is does he still rage about agephobes and gen z chicks while roaming the streets of Spokane even though he doesn’t have the phone to record his antics like a real crazy homeless person? It would give a bit of insight into how ”crazy” vs self aware he really is.
I'd bet money on it, it is a nearly all-consuming obsession that colors everything. Not to long ago Lucas reported that while staying at the HOC shelter during the day he could hear automobile traffic outside and that got him thinking about how many hot college chicks drive by this shelter and never think about stopping in. Even urban background noise that nobody else would pay attention to can trigger him.

klickitat

kiwifarms.net
My dumb ass found out how cheap facebook ads were when targeted at a small demographic so I dropped $10 ($2/day budget for 10 days) to run an ad on FB and IG about him that pointed to https://virtualwern.com/

One day in and so far it's the funniest $2 I've spent.

Demographic targeted: Women and men in Spokane, WA between 16-26 years old interested in dating and internet safety.

Pretty good click through rate too, there are two ads (both the same, one just runs on mobile and the other on desktop) that have been seen by over 600 people each and have had 235 clicks (desktop) and 367 clicks (mobile) in just one day.

Haven't checked the IG stats yet but maybe Facebook combines the two. I made both business accounts initially just so I could link them.

If you're curious, this is what the ad looks like, and a couple of comments I got on one of them. Both ads have the same pic of him, looking all gentlemanly.
ad.pngcomments.png

wenttobermuda

Yeets the NEET a bae
kiwifarms.net
I'd bet money on it, it is a nearly all-consuming obsession that colors everything. Not to long ago Lucas reported that while staying at the HOC shelter during the day he could hear automobile traffic outside and that got him thinking about how many hot college chicks drive by this shelter and never think about stopping in. Even urban background noise that nobody else would pay attention to can trigger him.
This is a poignant detail.

One of my favorite things about Lucas is how different a world he sees. Hei incorporates all stimulus in to his narrative of unfair sexual exclusion. It all relates back to his tiny penis that people ought to touch, and don't, because of evil capitalism.

When the sun shines on him, he must think "Damn, this sun is also shining on fertile zoomer baes with juicy poonaners who won't let impregnate them and mother me because of bigotry." And then he tears up.

I sometimes wonder what it must be like to be so consumed by a personal narrative, so disconnected from others. There must be some comfort in it. It's simple. The world must make sense if you are blameless and everything is a conspiracy to exclude you from poonaner.

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
Saying that entirety of some generation has the same political views is already a bold statement, but I will never understood why Lucas thinks that someone being a communist, leftist or whatever equals wanting to fuck low confidence, stinky, homeless man.
Well the general idea that leftists are for helping the societally disadvantaged in some way, at least in word if not in deed, might have something to do with Lucas's delusions. But I seriously doubt that being a fat stinky autist who thirsts for teen pussy "counts" as being "societally disadvantaged," at least in the manner in which we think of it.

wenttobermuda

Yeets the NEET a bae
kiwifarms.net
Well the general idea that leftists are for helping the societally disadvantaged in some way, at least in word if not in deed, might have something to do with Lucas's delusions. But I seriously doubt that being a fat stinky autist who thirsts for teen pussy "counts" as being "societally disadvantaged," at least in the manner in which we think of it.
I wrote a 10,000 word think piece on this subject, titled Lucas Werner is a Lonely Fat Faggot. Available upon request, with the companion piece Lucas Werner is Afraid You Think He's a Faggot.

My thesis is that Lucas believes the left opposes social exclusion, and that his inability to smash some juicy teen poonaner is due to social exclusion comparable to racism and bigotry. Therefore, true leftists want Lucas to smash. See, it's not nice to exclude people from things they want to do, just because of the circumstances of their birth.

So you're right, I'd say; Lucas sees his status as a shot out, old hobo in 2020 to be comparable to being a faggot nigger in 1950 Mississippi.

I feel like a good way to pass this slow period would be to throw up a bunch of "what ifs", like in CWC's thread.
So, what if Lucas was female?
Lucas wouldn't be Lucas id he were female. Everything about him is so intensely failed peripheral male. There may be fucked up women, but there is no female equivalent to Lucas Werner.

So what you're speculating about is imo what if Lucas were a troon?

He'd fit in, only talk about wanting to be a mother because of his superior telomeres.

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
I wrote a 10,000 word think piece on this subject, titled Lucas Werner is a Lonely Fat Faggot. Available upon request, with the companion piece Lucas Werner is Afraid You Think He's a Faggot.

My thesis is that Lucas believes the left opposes social exclusion, and that his inability to smash some juicy teen poonaner is due to social exclusion comparable to racism and bigotry. Therefore, true leftists want Lucas to smash. See, it's not nice to exclude people from things they want to do, just because of the circumstances of their birth.

So you're right, I'd say; Lucas sees his status as a shot out, old hobo in 2020 to be comparable to being a faggot nigger in 1950 Mississippi.
Honestly I'm still kind of a noob when it comes to the Werniverse, but it seems that obsessively thirsting for sexual gratification with persons far out of your league or age range is a common feature of lolcows. So is claiming to be against racism and stuff when you subscribe to some pretty horrendous stereotyping.

telemeres69

kiwifarms.net
Probably just makes weird movements and looks miserable by himself, like members have said when they have seen him at places like the bus stop in the past and that BLM video that got posted. I also suspect he cries himself to sleep without any way to vent his incel rage on the internet, or for any audience irl. Probably doesn't help he's unmedicated, and without any music to use his earphones to attempt to drown out the schizo voices, he's probably even more miserable

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
Nothing attracts women like talking about shitting on the floor.
Ironically it's probably the most normal thing he's talked about in a while. I'd honestly be surprised if he hasn't actually started to do this with how insane he's gotten lately.

Reactions: Krathnami

wenttobermuda

Yeets the NEET a bae
kiwifarms.net
Ironically it's probably the most normal thing he's talked about in a while. I'd honestly be surprised if he hasn't actually started to do this with how insane he's gotten lately.
Lucas's toilet habits are pretty well documented. He has historically struggled with his shit.
In an infamous passage taken from Lucas's 2010 Personal Reflection, describing a long period of his 20s, Lucas wrote:
My behavior was weird...The only three intelligent things I could do was sign my name, nod or shake my head with maybe a one or two word response and feed myself. There's something else I'm obviously forgetting. Going to the bathroom. A lot of times I would just find a bush outside and piss on it. I don't know why. It's just what did. I was pretty doped up. I'm surprised I was able to get to a toilet to deficate [sic]. Sometimes I didn't even make it that far. I had accidents. I had to retrain myself how to hold my bowels again.
Shitting on the floor represents an improvement for Lucas. That's how low his bar is set.

Honestly I'm still kind of a noob when it comes to the Werniverse, but it seems that obsessively thirsting for sexual gratification with persons far out of your league or age range is a common feature of lolcows. So is claiming to be against racism and stuff when you subscribe to some pretty horrendous stereotyping.
Welcome to Wernology. Many mirthless laughs to you.

Lucas is my favorite cow, peerless, but as you note, far from unique. In many respects he's just another frustrated sped raging because he doesn't get to fuck the girls he wants to. One more loser on a quixotic lovequest, broadcasting his doomed mating call on the internet.

But he's nonetheless extraordinary. Lucas has accidentally given us an amazing look at the origins, and workings, of his lovequest.

It's not just about sex: Lucas equates sex with status and success more than most. His libido is deeply connected to his failures in life, his small, dry dick a reminder that he's never done anything praiseworthy. He's a worthless shit.

Once we accept that he's trying to fix his entire ruined life with teen poonaner, and sees nothing weird about it, we can appreciate what makes him special. Imagine a party that nobody is very excited about but Lucas, who is not invited. The party means everything to Lucas, and he's the only person who isn't welcome. Its all he can think about, and he knows that if he got into the party his life will improve. He'll be the kind of guy that gets invited to parties. This must be the Lucas experience: exclusion, envy unburdened by self awareness.

Lucas come from what strikes me as a pretty amusing and familiar place: he's an edgy, spoiled, insecure kid from 1997. He's never been cool but will never stop posturing. Bottom of the pecking order, and desperate to prove himself. Sex keeps the score. Just strikingly desperate, status obsessed, and operating at the level of a chimp.

Stafford Beer Bong

Jubee Flumper Pumpin’
kiwifarms.net
Lucas's toilet habits are pretty well documented. He has historically struggled with his shit.
In an infamous passage taken from Lucas's 2010 Personal Reflection, describing a long period of his 20s, Lucas wrote:

Shitting on the floor represents an improvement for Lucas. That's how low his bar is set.

Welcome to Wernology. Many mirthless laughs to you.

Lucas is my favorite cow, peerless, but as you note, far from unique. In many respects he's just another frustrated sped raging because he doesn't get to fuck the girls he wants to. One more loser on a quixotic lovequest, broadcasting his doomed mating call on the internet.

But he's nonetheless extraordinary. Lucas has accidentally given us an amazing look at the origins, and workings, of his lovequest.

It's not just about sex: Lucas equates sex with status and success more than most. His libido is deeply connected to his failures in life, his small, dry dick a reminder that he's never done anything praiseworthy. He's a worthless shit.

Once we accept that he's trying to fix his entire ruined life with teen poonaner, and sees nothing weird about it, we can appreciate what makes him special. Imagine a party that nobody is very excited about but Lucas, who is not invited. The party means everything to Lucas, and he's the only person who isn't welcome. Its all he can think about, and he knows that if he got into the party his life will improve. He'll be the kind of guy that gets invited to parties. This must be the Lucas experience: exclusion, envy unburdened by self awareness.

Lucas come from what strikes me as a pretty amusing and familiar place: he's an edgy, spoiled, insecure kid from 1997. He's never been cool but will never stop posturing. Bottom of the pecking order, and desperate to prove himself. Sex keeps the score. Just strikingly desperate, status obsessed, and operating at the level of a chimp.
I have to give it to you @wenttobermuda . For someone on the outside who hasn’t observed the Wern in all his complexities your eloquent expositions on him seem almost unbelievable or off base, but indeed you have distilled down the Werns psychology and motivations better than any trained psychologist could. Even I, at first, didn’t believe such base explanations, seeking in vain to find some more complex psychological motivations for Werns behavior but after observing him now for almost two years, your description, in its simplicity, is by far the most meaningful one. I made the mistake early on of looking for nuance where there was none. Lucas works on the level of a base animal. With Lucas 1 + 1 always = 2. Theres no more intricate thread to his psychology to uncover. Once you start seeing him as the total embodiment of the ID with an ego just developed enough to reinforce that ID you begin to best understand Lucas Werner. You have to observe him more like an anthropologist than a psychologist.

wenttobermuda

Yeets the NEET a bae
kiwifarms.net
I made the mistake early on of looking for nuance where there was none... You have to observe him more like an anthropologist than a psychologist.
I made, or make, the same mistake. Lucas is human, so the assumption is we ought to treat him as one. This has been a mistake (lol) as demonstrated by 40 years of evidence.

As much as I enjoy psycho analyzing Lucas and making sweeping declarations about his character, you're right. Psychology is the wrong tool for understanding Lucas. It gives him too much credit. Rather, he calls for Ethology: the study of animal behavior.

Experiments on learning in animals, and observation of primate mating behavior, do much to demystify Lucas's dysfunction. He's that much of a tard, just a rutting animal.

Therapy is no good for him. He needs an animal trainer. Some sort of animal rescue volunteer to house break him and teach him to fend for himself would be better than social services.

Its compassionate to treat him like a base animal. He'll never get the help he needs if we continue to mistakenly ascribe human dignity to him.

Da Dude123

Love and respect those bitches
kiwifarms.net
At least before Lucas went silent, he went on a massive chimpout. Reeeing and mooing and acting like the huge autistic Lolcow that he is. My favorite in his last manic posting was when he was saying "they're bitches and thots? They're bitches and thots? Where the party at, Z?" What a sped!

I wonder if he smashed his phone in a bout of tard rage, it gave up the ghost, or it was lost, or stolen by a fellow ragman? If it was something such as losing the charger. That speaks volumes on how resourceful Lucas is. You can get replacement chargers for fairly cheap. If he is that broke, or just doesn't understand how to get a new charger then he is a bigger dumbass than I thought. And he thinks he can be a parent!

Da first of the month is showing up and Lucas will be getting more of our tax dollars soon, so hopefully a new shitty phone will be purchased and he will be reminding us that he is a descendant of Kings, he will be getting all of his parents money if they would hurry up and die, he is plenty good, and why won't those Gen Z baes date him! Can't wait!

Last edited:

BowlOfDick

I can resist anything but temptation
kiwifarms.net
I made, or make, the same mistake. Lucas is human, so the assumption is we ought to treat him as one. This has been a mistake (lol) as demonstrated by 40 years of evidence.

As much as I enjoy psycho analyzing Lucas and making sweeping declarations about his character, you're right. Psychology is the wrong tool for understanding Lucas. It gives him too much credit. Rather, he calls for Ethology: the study of animal behavior.

Experiments on learning in animals, and observation of primate mating behavior, do much to demystify Lucas's dysfunction. He's that much of a tard, just a rutting animal.

Therapy is no good for him. He needs an animal trainer. Some sort of animal rescue volunteer to house break him and teach him to fend for himself would be better than social services.

Its compassionate to treat him like a base animal. He'll never get the help he needs if we continue to mistakenly ascribe human dignity to him.
We all fall into the delicious trap of psychoanalysing Lucas. It’s irresistible and there’s nothing wrong with viewing him through that kind of scope. I do however agree with you when it comes to truly understanding Lücas.

In the past I’ve been very wrong with predicting Lucas’s behaviour, but over the last year I’ve got much better at it. I see myself all the time when observing budding Wernologists both here and on SOFALAW; Lucas shows an upward trend in aggressive/manic behaviour and suddenly its “oooh he’s going to get locked up for this” or “his mom will surely step in”. I smile and wisely shake my head at this naive but enthusiastic observation from students of Wern.

Lucas’s behaviour is not entirely unpredictable. Here are some tips to those newcomers starting to go down the rabbit hole:

1. Wernology requires a total cultural disconnect. If you assume that Wern’s understanding of decency, communication and sex in any way resemble that of your own culture, you’ll get nowhere.

2. The observer effect is strong. We know very well that Lucas reads this thread. How often and how he perceives what is written remains an unanswered question. That said;

3. Just as trying to elicit responses from Lucas can have unsatisfactory/unpredictable consequences, so to can trying to interpret them. Similar to how people interpret a dog’s smile as a sign of happiness (in reality it means many things, including fear), never try and project normal human feelings or experiences onto him. Lucas is a different animal and it is therefore cruel to do so.

4. Leave your morals and emotions at the door or you’re going to get hurt. Studying Lucas can lead to strong feelings of disgust and loathing. You’ll see your political alignment gradually meander North West as you see the Wern as a product of a failed welfare state. You may even become jaded and prejudiced towards others with similar diagnoses to Lucas. This is avoidable by, as my fellow and highly learned Wernologist said in the above quote, taking an anthropological stance.