Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

wenttobermuda

Yeets the NEET a bae
kiwifarms.net
You know that rattle when you shake up a can of spray paint? That's the sound of a loose woman.
I suspect Lucas would disagree. The sound of a loose woman is "I don't think of you that way" or " No." " I have a boyfriend."

But that argument only benefits the Wern. How would it benefit the girl?
The benefit to poonaner is besides the point. He's trying to turn poonamer into social capital and esteem. Lucas is not looking to confer benefits with his microdick, or perform a eugenics program. He's simply fumbling with rhetorical strategies to make mating with him less unattractive. We should mate because science; I hate evidence.

Wern would take the older, more attractive woman because she has more social capital. Wern sees women as a status markers...
Your reasoning is spot on, but not your conclusion, because you're underestimating how dense Lucss is.

He picks bae #1. In Lucas's valuation, the younger girl has more social capital because she's younger, and fertile. This'll make the flatbills jealous, he'll reason. While arguably #2 would be a higher status sex partner, and impress Lucas's rivals more, he lacks the social awareness to recognize this. He's so into teens he doesn't recognize it's no a universal enthusiasm.

Lucas would try to take both, but brtuish pedo he is, #1 would be his priority.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
I think Lucas would choose #2 just because she's hotter. He's babbled on before about demanding a fit girl that jogs in parks. I think Lucas is one of those incels that demands Stacy while being a fat stinky blob himself. Whereas I think wanting a fertile girl is part of his telomerase act, and farfetched dreams thinking he'll be Josef Fritzl.

AbraCadaver

Mental health awareness, depression, giant shrimp.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe he’d pick #1 because she’s younger and thus closer to the age of the Smart Pretty Interesting Girls he became stuck on in school and never moved past. He is mentally arrested at that age.

That and he likely believes the incel myth that if you’re terrible at sex, you should bang virgins because they won’t know the difference. Protip: they may not have had sex with others, but everyone knows what an orgasm is, and they definitely know when they’re not having one.

Krathnami

kiwifarms.net
Lucas would pick neither, because
1) Neither of them fit his very strict criteria. Remember, beggars not only can be but are choosers in Lucasland.
2) He doesn't have the balls to actually go through with choosing a woman. His existence is defined by his lovequest. Take away the lovequest and he has no reason for existing.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
Found this photo of lucas in the wild in some FB comments from a few years ago. Just thought it was funny and appropriate he's standing in front of the word catfish. Remember it's very important in these troubling times to take a moment for yourself to laugh at the wern and his stupidity.

View attachment 1481592
Damn he really does have trex arms. He legitimately reminds me of those cartoons the left makes of trump with tiny hands

and it would be perfect if at that very moment he was talking to a catfish while standing in front of the word catfish

Reactions: Krathnami

Trainwreck

kiwifarms.net
Lucas would pick neither, because
1) Neither of them fit his very strict criteria. Remember, beggars not only can be but are choosers in Lucasland.
2) He doesn't have the balls to actually go through with choosing a woman. His existence is defined by his lovequest. Take away the lovequest and he has no reason for existing.
I agree with neither. It would be her responsibility to approach him. He literally works for absolutely nothing and only accepts things handed to him.

Nobleman

kiwifarms.net
Found this photo of lucas in the wild in some FB comments from a few years ago. Just thought it was funny and appropriate he's standing in front of the word catfish. Remember it's very important in these troubling times to take a moment for yourself to laugh at the wern and his stupidity.

View attachment 1481592
Just a note on this picture, he is front of a Southern BBQ resturaunt called Chic-N-Mo and it is bomb diggity. Highly recommend to those who are in Spokane and those passing through, ribs are the bests

I highly doubt with Lucas’s gluttony he would be able to fully enjoy it.

AbraCadaver

Mental health awareness, depression, giant shrimp.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree with neither. It would be her responsibility to approach him. He literally works for absolutely nothing and only accepts things handed to him.
That what does my head in. His shrieking of WHERE THE WOMEN AT WHERE THE PARTY AT is nonsense. He could be at the party, surrounded by available women, and he wouldn’t speak a word to them. He’d do just what he did when he went to clubs...sit in a dark corner nursing a drink all night and eyefucking all the university girls. He claimed all the women were being guarded by flatbills and Chads, but that’s just his broken brain coming up with an excuse to mask his absolute cowardice and sloth. He was too terrified to talk to those women because he has no idea what to say or do. Instead he decided to sit in the corner and wait for women to magically come to him, the creepy unsociable loser in the corner, and throw themselves onto his dick.

Lucas doesn’t just demand a free lunch. He demands the world pre-chew his lunch and put it directly in his mouth baby bird style. If they could also activate his swallowing reflex for him too, that would be great.

Lucas thinks he shouldn’t be expected to use his arms or legs or brain, ever. He wants to be a giant, fat, diapered baby without even the responsibility of controlling his own bowels. Just soiling himself, being fed and cared for by Government Mummy and Hot Teenage Bride/Babysitter/Breadwinner/Anal Sex Slave.

I’m starting to think his desire for a daughter is not just to be an incestuous freak, but also to have a younger female who will grow up to baby and care for him when Teenage Bride is too old or if something happens to her. Lucas wants to breed his next fuckmother ahead of time as a retirement plan. Because god knows he should not be expected to lift a finger to help himself.

Stafford Beer Bong

Jubee Flumper Pumpin’
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1481592
It‘s weird seeing a full body shot of Wern after only seeing close cropped camera shots of his gigantic bulbous head. It is a nice reminder of what a fat, slovenly, unkempt mass of flesh he really is. What a mess.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
That what does my head in. His shrieking of WHERE THE WOMEN AT WHERE THE PARTY AT is nonsense. He could be at the party, surrounded by available women, and he wouldn’t speak a word to them. He’d do just what he did when he went to clubs...sit in a dark corner nursing a drink all night and eyefucking all the university girls. He claimed all the women were being guarded by flatbills and Chads, but that’s just his broken brain coming up with an excuse to mask his absolute cowardice and sloth. He was too terrified to talk to those women because he has no idea what to say or do. Instead he decided to sit in the corner and wait for women to magically come to him, the creepy unsociable loser in the corner, and throw themselves onto his dick.
I don't think it's because Lucas doesn't know what to say or do, more that he thinks he knows what to say. He has shown low enough inhibition to be able to talk to people despite making an ass of himself. It's because Lucas has crippled self-esteem and knows he's a massive fuckup, which he's way too ashamed to admit to anyone, maybe even himself. And he has a micro dick.

klickitat

kiwifarms.net
I got my first DM from someone who watched literally one video compilation of Lucas and decided to DM me basically saying I shouldn't judge him--and it was based on that old video of his ex-roommate picking a fight with him in a parking lot in 2016 of all things. You know the one, where Lucas shows off his screaming and boxing skills and the other guy just looks and sounds like a jackass.

The gist of it being, " Like what if his mental health issues make him act crazy towards people so they beat him up he could just need help. "

He's been directed to my channel, Lucas' two channels, and to this thread so he can hopefully learn to get out of that mindset.

Dude's not wrong about him having mental health issues but that's also, as I preach to the choir, not an excuse for any of his behavior.

BowlOfDick

I can resist anything but temptation
kiwifarms.net
I got my first DM from someone who watched literally one video compilation of Lucas and decided to DM me basically saying I shouldn't judge him--and it was based on that old video of his ex-roommate picking a fight with him in a parking lot in 2016 of all things. You know the one, where Lucas shows off his screaming and boxing skills and the other guy just looks and sounds like a jackass.

The gist of it being, " Like what if his mental health issues make him act crazy towards people so they beat him up he could just need help. "

He's been directed to my channel, Lucas' two channels, and to this thread so he can hopefully learn to get out of that mindset.

Dude's not wrong about him having mental health issues but that's also, as I preach to the choir, not an excuse for any of his behavior.
I doubt you’ll hear from them again. They’ll be proven wrong... and most people hate that!

Coach McGuirk

Alcoholic Soccer Coach
kiwifarms.net

Thats the perfect response. Anyone defending Lucas definitely doesn't fully understand who's corner they're in. Mental illness alone definitely isn't an excuse for publicly begging for barely legal poon.

klickitat

kiwifarms.net
Lucas could magically be cured of his mental illnesses tomorrow but he’d still be an evil fuck
Yeah, even when he was drugged to the point of sounding and moving like a zombie, he was still slurring on about 16 year old girls and how "the youngest members of Gen Z were now 18 so technically he could date them."

Even medicated, which isn't even a cure but done properly can make a misbehaving brain act more normally, he'd still be chasing that age range, only, if he were medicated, he might be more dangerous as he'd be thinking a bit more clearly about how he'd go about bagging one.

I have zero problem with age gap relationships as long as both parties are in a mental/emotional health state to properly consent, it's not a coersion of the younger person situation, and both parties are at least 18+, but Lucas, frankly, is incapable of giving or getting consent due to his erratic behavior and unchecked mental illness. With his unstable mental state, not only is he not able to figure out how to properly GET consent from someone if he managed to lure them to that point, I honestly wouldn't consider him capable of giving consent either.

Honestly, if I probably weren't too old (is in one's 30s too old?) to snag a sugarmama or sugardaddy, I'd do that in an instant if the pay was good enough.
That's a much easier way to get all my bills paid than a 9-5.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
So, I wonder how long its going to be before lucas's broken brain twists the lefts claims of male-female wage gaps to be some kind of secret code for hiding the word age gap and get fixated on that, claiming the left is secretly fighting for creepy hobos to fuck little girls

Its exactly the kind of behavior i'd expect from him