Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1487126

LUCAS! You inspire me.

Come back to us, oh lord of the perfect telomeres!
.....He looks like he is turning into some kind of degenerate hobo super mutant

Well, who knew that a key component to creating FEV was living in squalid hobo filth. Though this may explain why the brotherhood and institute despise super mutants so much

Da Dude123

Love and respect those bitches
kiwifarms.net
The first of the month is upon us! Tubby should have received his tugboat check. We should be seeing him return online I would think. Unless his payee is refusing to send him money for a new phone. A 40 year old man who can't be trusted to manage the small amount of money our tax dollars gives him!

As much as Lucas reees about credit cards, this is a situation why people have them. In case of an emergency like your phone breaking and you don't have the money to get another one, you can use a credit card to take care of it. Not that any creditor would be stupid enough to issue someone like Lucas a card. If they did, he would max it out within 3 days .

I wonder if his handlers have stepped in and prevented the cow from getting a new phone? Or the HOC has clamped down on his social media usage? Surely, Lucas has not decided to not make a fool of himself on the Internet? It can't be that. Maybe his payee will disburse the funds next week?

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
Courtesy of SOFALAW: I want to present the hilarious irony of how Lucas’s dad is hotter and older than Lucas and was universally identified as totally doable. Unlike Lucas.

Behold: Lucas werners dad.View attachment 1489348
View attachment 1489350
That must infuriate lucas to no end. and his father is average at best

That said king roy is a walking example of why you should never stick your dick in crazy. He did that with myrna and what happened? She had lucas - crazy incarnate

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
Courtesy of SOFALAW: I want to present the hilarious irony of how Lucas’s dad is hotter and older than Lucas and was universally identified as totally doable. Unlike Lucas.

Behold: Lucas werners dad.View attachment 1489348
View attachment 1489350
That's weird, neither of his parents have those distinctive "Lucas features" that both him and his older brother have.

I guess it's a mixture of their two genetics (the parents) that produce the weirdo face?

I was expecting the dad to have an older, thinner, less-insane Lucas head, but if I didn't know any better, I wouldn't even think they were related.

Edit: Whoops, that's his STEP-mother! No shit she doesn't look like him!

But it still doesn't explain the dad.

Maybe there's a really weird poolboy walking around Montesano. With dead blue eyes and a giant melon head. I'm imagining someone like Clint Howard in The Ice Cream Man.

Last edited:

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
Geeetings to King Roy, who deserves grand kids. There's nothing alarming about his smile.

On the other hand Lucas and his brother...
View attachment 1489971
View attachment 1489902
... Inherited a fixed gaze and dead rictus from...
View attachment 1489904
... this mad woman, who fed her creepy little boy too much ice cream untill it was too late..
Yeah i'd definitely say they get their crazy look from myrna. She looks like shes more than a little mental. I'd go so far as to say she likely has some mental problems herself. It would explain a great deal about why she lies for no apparent reason about lucas's reasons for being fucked in the head. Thats the kind of thing you do when you know exactly what the issue is, which makes me wonder if she knows what that issue is because she knows she passed it down, just in a much more serious manner in his case. Its not a coincidence both lucas and his brother have the crazy look and that both are varying degrees of speds. tbh i'm surprised seth is a teacher. If I were interviewing someone for a teaching position and he walked into my office alarm bells would start going off right then and there.

That said. As has been stated many times before, its very clear that myrna is responsible for much of why lucas is the way he is. Both from a mental health standpoint and because she clearly not only passed on narcissistic behavior in lucas but outright encouraged and fed into it. Which isn't that surprising from someone like her. She created a monster and now wants nothing to do with it, nor to be reminded of it

and on that note, i'll just say that I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that there is all kinds of sped behavior in that family, that its dysfunctional in alot of ways aside from lucas and that he is just one obvious symptom of it. Crazy people tend to create more crazy people . They're all likely one step away from jerry springer tier trash. Not that we're likely to see or hear about it directly, unless somebody goes spastic in a big way. but with the kinds of people in that family its almost always the case to some degree or another

By the way, has anybody ever noticed neither lucas, nor his brother, nor any member of his family have ever mentioned having a family pet at any point in lucas's childhood? With people like lucas that tends to raise a few alarm bells with me. Its very unusual to have no pets of any kind at any point growing up, and in this case it makes me legitimately wonder if there is a reason for it. Like as in they did at some point and lucas showed some red flag cruelty to animal behavior that led them to quietly get rid of it and never bring it up. It certainly fits with lucas's personality and tendency to take out his anger on people who he thinks can't fight back (or in ways he thinks people won't find out about to fight back - like his rant videos) people with that kind of mentality frequently take things out on animals. Just look at how he talks about wanting to treat a little girl - and thats just the stuff hes willing to admit to. We all know its far worse than the shit he admits he would say and do. Now consider what he would do to a puppy he thinks embarrassed him in some way or pissed him off. I know I wouldn't leave any dog around him. Remember, lucas is the type to do the worst things hes capable of when he thinks nobody is watching. That the rest of the kids were so adamant about wanting nothing to do him kind of reinforces that in my mind. Kids tend to notice that kind of mentality and behavior and avoid such people

Now it could be i'm reading alot into something there but if there is one thing i'm good at its reading people and in my experience, what people don't bring up tells you as much or more about a person as the things they do. Lucas, after all, has no filter and has gone out of his way to rant about large portions of his life. He also makes a specific repeated point about how lonely he was as a child. Yet......no mention of a pet. Note that parents very frequently get a pet for such kids, if only to give them a friend and companion, and such kids frequently get very attached to them. Yet no mention of any dog, cat or even hamster for such a lonely kid as lucas.....Even when his mother flat out admits she knew full well how friend-starved he was. If it existed lucas would absolutely have mentioned it by now, likely as his only childhood companion. So i'll say it again: that raises a big red flag for me

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
Geeetings to King Roy, who deserves grand kids. There's nothing alarming about his smile.

On the other hand Lucas and his brother...
View attachment 1489971
View attachment 1489902
... Inherited a fixed gaze and dead rictus from...
View attachment 1489904
... this mad woman, who fed her creepy little boy too much ice cream untill it was too late..
Lucas & bro almost look like they wear eyeliner.

It's just that deeply recessed, shadowed under-eye fold.

And that only draws more attention and contrast to the "too-much-white-showing" aforementioned psycho blue eyes.

Does pot shrink your pupils, or is that just opiates?

Because the smaller Lucas's pupils get, the more pronounced the "eyes of doom" become.

Anybody remember that choking cough in one of the last vids?

The wrath in his gaze was palpable. For that one moment, it wasnt Lucas trying to Alpha to be tough, it was actual unfocused, uncomprehending rage at a world he doesnt understand.

If looks could kill, all Wernerologists would be long dead.

klickitat

kiwifarms.net
That's weird, neither of his parents have those distinctive "Lucas features" that both him and his older brother have.

I guess it's a mixture of their two genetics (the parents) that produce the weirdo face?

I was expecting the dad to have an older, thinner, less-insane Lucas head, but if I didn't know any better, I wouldn't even think they were related.

Edit: Whoops, that's his STEP-mother! No shit she doesn't look like him!

But it still doesn't explain the dad.

Maybe there's a really weird poolboy walking around Montesano. With dead blue eyes and a giant melon head. I'm imagining someone like Clint Howard in The Ice Cream Man.
The main thing I noticed is that Lucas' eye bags/wrinkles are almost identical to his bio dad's, only his dad is like 20+ years older.

...and they both seem to not know how to use the blur tool in photo editors.

Krathnami

kiwifarms.net
Lucas looks older than his dad. It’s amazing what years of hard living and untreated diabetes will do to your appearance.

ETA: It’s also amazing how much Lucas has aged just in the last couple years. That photo wenttobermuda posted is like 5 year old I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
Myrna said:
Thanks for all the kind words, truly. I don't do this for the pats on the back. As a matter of fact in Washington we were very involved with the mentally ill and homeless and often gave much needed things at many different times without mentioning it.
Of course she brought up how she "helps" the needy for the pats on the back. Lucas "learned" it from her. We've seen the Spokane Freak "virtue signaling"/announcing how he's "fed" the homeless to try and pass himself off as a good guy.