Luke Rodda aka JuzoIsGod / JuzoIsDead -

beta reticulum

kiwifarms.net
Shares tons of photos of animal mutilation and torture on instagram.

08BA4D21-4CC6-485F-A23F-CD5367D53275.jpeg

Writes reddit posts talking about how he wants to torture animals and feel someones guts against his skin.

56960CB6-E3BD-4C88-9A5E-C9D3781472D2.png

A01EED41-0CA1-48F7-A7DF-F5AE5AD03537.png

D9F45593-8632-42CD-A19D-B77DE295B1E4.jpeg

Part of a cult called Cult of Furor run by 11 and 12 year old kids that think they are edgy.

11 year old cult member @geolurgeis (instagram) dating a 16 year old @mmanipulation.
A7428860-91FB-4B0E-A6D9-9E55E68E3CC8.png

He was doxed by wiretap. https://doxbin.org/upload/JuzoisgodakaLukaRoddaDox

Also known as Luka Rodda

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You'll want to make everything thumbnails for ease of reading and archive your links. Additionally, try to give context to the images you post and organize them better. A brief summary of what the image is and what led up to it or follows is a good start. In general, my personal rule is that you should be able to get an understanding of everything about the person the thread is on from the text alone, and pictures are supplemental.

Chickenfoot

kiwifarms.net
So you didn't report this person or persons to the police because.......

I mean it's fucked up they posting about killing animals. But this shouldn't become a thread as these kids are just kids that think it is cool.

Still, you should report them to the cops just in case OP. Your thread is kinda shit but the images you show of that one Instagram user posting dead animals is just fucked up. (I own two pets and I can't imagine them getting harmed.)

I'm just saying it was a poorly made thread. Sorry man. I give this thread a 0 out of 10.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

beta reticulum

kiwifarms.net
So you didn't report this person or persons to the police because.......

I mean it's fucked up they posting about killing animals. But this shouldn't become a thread as these kids are just kids that think it is cool.

Still, you should report them to the cops just in case OP. Your thread is kinda shit but the images you show of that one Instagram user posting dead animals is just fucked up. (I own two pets and I can't imagine them getting harmed.)

I'm just saying it was a poorly made thread. Sorry man. I give this thread a 0 out of 10.
I have taken the appropriate steps to report them.

Maskull

Your an ignorant idiot
kiwifarms.net
A bunch of ugly low information screencaps hardly make for a compelling thread. Where's what's funny? Where are the names of the characters in your little drama? Where are the dramas and what have they done outside these random assortment of screenshots?

There's a style guide for a reason.

Tags
None