Community LuLaRoe -

acceptable

penus
kiwifarms.net
LULAROE consultants

this company has been mentioned a couple times over here https://kiwifarms.net/threads/pyramid-scheme-pariahs.3802/page-13

but honestly this company and its community is such a fucking shit show it needs its own thread.

what is LuLaRoe?

(*copy and pasted from google)

* “LuLaRoe is a United States-based designer and seller of women's clothing that uses a multi-level marketing model to distribute products. LuLaRoe was founded in 2012 by Deanne Brady and her husband Mark Stidham, and is based in Corona, California”

* “The cost to purchase the LuLaRoe Start Up Kit is approximately $5,000 – $6,000. Your initial inventory will cost about $4,900 and you will need to have a budget of about $500 for miscellaneous startup costs (like hangers, extra closet space, business cards, a website, etc).”

Its a barely legal pyramid scheme.

what made me decide to post this, was a seller by the name AMBER JONES, who refused to assist to a deaf customer and is an absolute fuckup.

DQkN7O1UIAEzFPS.jpg

this account of what happened is true, there a couple of videos explaining it on a website called LuLaRoefail.com

https://lularoefail.com/2017/12/10/lularoe-amber-jones-caped-crusader-rachael-diffrient-victim-shaming/

https://lularoefail.com/2017/12/10/lularoe-amber-jones-response-refusing-assist-deaf-customer/

much of this tarding goes on in private groups and i guess the people who share these images are worried about “privacy” so most of the screen shots have the names blurred out. I’m currently working on that and hopefully will be able to find some names so i can further investigate this shit show.

here you have a woman faking her death so she can get a free dress. its long but worth the read

https://imgur.com/gallery/JIaLO

this op isn’t done, I’m going to have to put a lot more work into finding shit, which will probably include me having to join some of their shitty private Facebook groups.

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
Could be more potential here, I have some tips

*Grab some quotes from the lularoefail website. Put them in quoteboxes so people can enjoy the content here.
*You have an imgur gallery. I suggest yanking the best of the best and posting it here.
*Post some links to where people can go to grab lularoe content other than a secondary source. We like the freshest tard cum.
*Link us to some of those Facebook groups.
*In the future, if you are working on a thread and you think it will take a bit, try to find other kiwis to work with. This seems girlcowish, so if you PM @CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett and @multiverse they could prob give some suggestions on where to go from here.

That said, it seems like a fun topic and for some reason makes me think of Danny Dannels. Might be a better fit for the girlcow board but thanks for bringing it here.

P.S. ARCHIVE!

Threads are team efforts guys, feel free to chip in to help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cooking Mama

Don't Worry, Mama Will Fix It
kiwifarms.net
Younique has taken over LuLaRoe within my family on FB and I fucking hate both.

ETA: what's the story about LuLaRoe telling moms to sell their breast mi.lk so they could buy more of their shitty leggings? I saw an article about it on my FB feed, but I can't seem to find it again?

Last edited:

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got sucked into watching a bunch of LuLaRoe videos on youchube one day when I was bored. Hilarious. They must teach them to use “why I’m quitting LuLaRoe” clickbait titles and then talk about how great the company is because there are a bunch of them.

These clothes are far too ugly for anybody to care about IMO, but all these women go crazy trying to find “unicorns” or special prints on leggings.

Prints on leggings.

Um.

I guess the scam from the company is that the consultants have to buy regularly but they send you what they want. So they can’t cater to their client base or pick popular patterns. You get what you get. If their friends are all fatties they might send a bunch of size 0s and the consultants are stuck with them.

I haven’t participated in Facebook groups because the clothes are Amish chic but I bet they are a laugh riot.

The whole sales force seems to be some sort of Mormon cult. Now a new company is moving in, called Agnes and Dora. Watch out LuLaRoe!

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The whole sales force seems to be some sort of Mormon cult.
MLMs are apparently very popular in Utah, part of the reason is probably because there are so many stay-at-home moms who would like some pocket change but are discouraged from working outside of the home. http://kutv.com/news/local/follow-the-profit-how-mormon-culture-made-utah-a-hotbed-for-multi-level-marketers

My favorite comment from the fake death:
upload_2017-12-10_16-49-35.png

Edit: Googling "ugly lularoe" and the like is a goldmine

Ok, I've seen multiple people now shilling this "Julia" dress for being versatile by rolling up the hem and making it shorter... am I missing something? People know that's stupid right?

Last edited:

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Earlier this year when I went to the county fair I went into the sales to see if some unfortunate Cutco salseman set up a stall since others in the pyramid scheme thread had seen them in similar locations. Well in addition to Cutco I spotted Mary Kay and, you guessed it, LuLaRoe. It was a solid wall of hideous prints and I was glad to see no one was going for it.

Several months ago I traveled to Oregon to see the total solar eclipse. I walked to a nearby park the day before since there was a little festival going on. I thought it'd be a great place for a souvenir eclipse-themed or otherwise, and also I'd be supporting this small city too. Almost immediately I found a LuLaRoe stall, but unlike the fair this one had a sizable crowd picking through the junk. I didn't really bother to look at any other stalls and just enjoyed the park instead.

Sparklepants

Concerningly greasy
kiwifarms.net
You leave my buttery soft leggings alone :mad:

But for real, LLR is hilarious. The consultant refusing to show size tags for deaf customers is just the tip of the iceberg. Deanne and Mark Stidham have done so much ridiculous shit, including buying 2 million dollar cars as lawsuits are being filed left and right, putting their faces on what feels like half of this year’s Christmas collection, sending out bad refund checks to consultants who left the business, giving top sellers special access to limited release sales and lying about it, making an “elegant” collection that’s just their normal shit but with some glitter slapped on it, sending hordes of angry LuLaSisters to harass any consulants selling their useless dorito print clothes at under MAP, blatantly stealing designs from artists online and leaving the watermarks in the fucking clothes, offering a 100% buyback with free shipping then changing their minds without warning when too many consultants sent back inventory, blaming it on consulants sending in “dirty, rat pee covered” clothes then changing their return policy to be only items ordered within a year, no limited release, consultant pays shipping and 90% buyback unless they deem your clothes unsalable, then they’ll just donate it for you! Even if you want it back! Because they’re shipping returns to active consultants. Plus an ugly ass polyester dress named after Deanne for $140. And who can forget the legging blowout fiasco from last year? They said it was because of people’s fat asses, not because of bad QC and faulty fabric making it into inventory.

I love me some ugly patterned leggings. I love consultants who are Going Out of Business because I can get my ugly leggings for $7 a pair. I hate LLR and how it’s run and structured. There’s Facebook groups devoted to how bullshit LLR is, the biggest one is LuLaRoe Defective/Ripped/Torn Leggings and Clothes. I’ll go pull some screens later today.

Bless and Release y’all.

weaselhat

Giggity
kiwifarms.net

Would it be catty if I said this looks like Lilly Pulitzer for people who can't afford it?

Also, a grown woman should not be tying her shirts up. That's what you do in, like, seventh grade.
I have considered myself too fat in the belly for these kind of clothes but obviously I'm alone in that thought process. That chic with the tie up shirt just must want to show off her gut. And the second dress from the left looks maternity.

toilet_rainbow

like a foof bomb exploding in your face
kiwifarms.net
Surprisingly, I don't see too much about this particular MLM on my Facebook. The only person I've seen wear and talk about these talks about how much they love them but how they fall apart after two uses. She's not even so much as chunky, either. I wonder if she keeps buying them because she's pity buying for a friend or what.

• Feels
Reactions: Super Collie

LogicBeetch

kiwifarms.net
Younique has taken over LuLaRoe within my family on FB and I fucking hate both.

ETA: what's the story about LuLaRoe telling moms to sell their breast mi.lk so they could buy more of their shitty leggings? I saw an article about it on my FB feed, but I can't seem to find it again?
All of these ridiculous companies seem to start in Utah because the LDS use the shit out of each other in their MLM scams. Younique is particlarly vile, in my opinon, becuase it takes advantage of sexual abuse survivors. No kidding. That's their platform. They hold "retreats", which ONLY women of sexual abuse can sign up for, and promise those that apply that it's competitive to attend (using competitive in terms of sexual abuse is just wrong) and you'll have to go through a thousand hoops. On a dare, I sent in an application just to see if they did any fucking fact checking whatsoever and wasn't surprised that the "Full scholarship" would really cost about $2000. I basically stopped participating in the back and forth and they sent me "oppportunities to restart the process" about 10 times (yup...so competitive to get into that they will badger you for your sexual abuse story for months). Anyway, the whole thing is a ruse to get you up to their mountain compound and teach you to take your power back by selling Chinese mascara for their company. LuLaRoe is a scam and these things always seem to be from Utah because, let us all remember, the mormon church takes 10% of the income from it's active members (the original MLM in America) - so, if good little LDS housewifes can sell shit to each other from home, while stocking the basement with food and dressing the kiddies alike, the church can take another stab at taking ten percent off what mommy makes on top of the ten percent of what daddy makes.

Cooking Mama

kiwifarms.net
All of these ridiculous companies seem to start in Utah because the LDS use the shit out of each other in their MLM scams. Younique is particlarly vile, in my opinon, becuase it takes advantage of sexual abuse survivors. No kidding. That's their platform. They hold "retreats", which ONLY women of sexual abuse can sign up for, and promise those that apply that it's competitive to attend (using competitive in terms of sexual abuse is just wrong) and you'll have to go through a thousand hoops. On a dare, I sent in an application just to see if they did any fucking fact checking whatsoever and wasn't surprised that the "Full scholarship" would really cost about $2000. I basically stopped participating in the back and forth and they sent me "oppportunities to restart the process" about 10 times (yup...so competitive to get into that they will badger you for your sexual abuse story for months). Anyway, the whole thing is a ruse to get you up to their mountain compound and teach you to take your power back by selling Chinese mascara for their company. LuLaRoe is a scam and these things always seem to be from Utah because, let us all remember, the mormon church takes 10% of the income from it's active members (the original MLM in America) - so, if good little LDS housewifes can sell shit to each other from home, while stocking the basement with food and dressing the kiddies alike, the church can take another stab at taking ten percent off what mommy makes on top of the ten percent of what daddy makes.
Oh, I know all about that retreat shit show. I follow Elle Beau on fb (the girl who did the #poonique series) and have heard aaaall about it. My aunt’s upline is trying to get into the retreat apparently and finds the whole thing so uplifting and amazing. Yes, it is amazing. Amazing how the charity they’re “donating” to was set up by the brother who owns younique and that no one shilling the product looked into the charity.

DAB43FCC-9A04-4378-9D77-5B22C4513DD0.jpeg

This is his sister, by the way. I see now where the professional MUAs on their corporate page gets their inspo and skill.

Last edited:

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
I have considered myself too fat in the belly for these kind of clothes but obviously I'm alone in that thought process. That chic with the tie up shirt just must want to show off her gut. And the second dress from the left looks maternity.
I'm not slim and trim, and I always heard that people over a certain weight should stay away from leggings and the like.
I don't think many of these ladies got that memo.

Cooking Mama

kiwifarms.net
I'm not slim and trim, and I always heard that people over a certain weight should stay away from leggings and the like.
I don't think many of these ladies got that memo.
I don’t really care what size people are, but for the love of god they need do something about their camel toes. Panty liners work wonders.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
A lot of the leggings look like stuff I see 8 year old girls wearing. Do adult women really wear these out of the house?

I found a review of LuLaRoe and this was under the subheader of "There's lots to love about LuLaRoe":
The clothing is modest: no sleeveless dresses, and the hemlines are such that women don’t have to fear exposing themselves when they bend over to pick up a toy or kid. They are sold by moms and marketed to moms.
Y'all ain't ever heard of Coldwater Creek? Seriously, why buy this and not buy clothes from a real store where their shit doesn't fall apart immediately?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino