Community LuLaRoe -

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Never actually knew this thread existed, though hey, better late than never.
Heard about this company from a few different videos I came across a month ago. Tried searching up "lularoe" just now, and I must say, it really is not a good look for the company with these videos being some of the top results:
Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 1.10.10 AM.png

Vice can always go fuck itself, though I'll admit, it's nice to see them fully showcase LulaRoe's bullshit. So guess you could say the enemy of my enemy is my friend here.

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was online friends with a successful LLR hun (cruise qualified every year, quit the real job etc).

Dropped the entire thing and liquidated inventory a few months back. Refuses to discuss anything. And she was marinated in the kool aid even a year ago, so something pretty big happened to frighten her away from LLR finally.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The drop-outs tend to have a lot of shame over burning through their life savings, I've noticed a lot of the ones who are vocal about being anti-LLR got out early and only have four-digit or teens debt. There are definitely whales in it for six figures who got out and are too embarrassed to admit it.

Free Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
Was online friends with a successful LLR hun (cruise qualified every year, quit the real job etc).

Dropped the entire thing and liquidated inventory a few months back. Refuses to discuss anything. And she was marinated in the kool aid even a year ago, so something pretty big happened to frighten her away from LLR finally.
Is she fat? Did she get picked for the Tijuana skinnies group? I feel like that would scare some people straight.

грешный дурак

Sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill
kiwifarms.net

People involved in these things are lucky to break even let alone ever score even $1-3/hour for all their labor. I wonder if the lady you knew was actually ever “successful” or if she simply “invested” tens of thousands (or more) into “inventory” and that’s what got her on the cruises etc. These companies view the “representatives” as being the actual customers, so they’d reward her for sinking money in.

If she was drinking the kool-aid big time, she could’ve easily been telling herself “I made $60,000 last year! Yas boss babe”.....after spending $59,990 on product/seminars/etc. Meanwhile she’s seeing it as an investment toward her future in the company, not realizing she needs to keep spending in order to have a future in the company.

I’m betting she stopped flushing her money down the toilet, her “business” didn’t actually take off (because she never really had one), her “upline” gave her the cold shoulder, and then the scales fell from her eyes. Harsh.

Edit: used the return button, hurr

AlabamaWhitman

kiwifarms.net
People involved in these things are lucky to break even let alone ever score even $1-3/hour for all their labor. I wonder if the lady you knew was actually ever “successful” or if she simply “invested” tens of thousands (or more) into “inventory” and that’s what got her on the cruises etc. These companies view the “representatives” as being the actual customers, so they’d reward her for sinking money in.

If she was drinking the kool-aid big time, she could’ve easily been telling herself “I made $60,000 last year! Yas boss babe”.....after spending $59,990 on product/seminars/etc. Meanwhile she’s seeing it as an investment toward her future in the company, not realizing she needs to keep spending in order to have a future in the company.

I’m betting she stopped flushing her money down the toilet, her “business” didn’t actually take off (because she never really had one), her “upline” gave her the cold shoulder, and then the scales fell from her eyes. Harsh.

Edit: used the return button, hurr
Yes to all of this. Also the “free vacations” are about as “free” as the cars. Everyone has to pay for their own flights and all other expenses besides the room.

Tags
None