Gross Luna Slater / funeral1996 / rotten2thecore1996 / howl1996 / junkhun - Heroin Addict, Discount Courtney Love, fucking grimy

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck would a total stranger invest the emotional energy in giving a flying fuck about someone who doesn't give a flying fuck about herself enough not to choose the route of death? He's a fucking professional, he's doing a job, and he's doing more than he should have to even bothering to tell you the truth. Yes, you're trash and you're going to die, and you chose that.
I don't get how both aren't dead yet.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's funny she's whining how junkies are treated like trash because they absolutely are trash.
I have some level of sympathy for her. I've been addicted at various points in my life, and it isn't an easy life. Physically and mentally, it's draining, and you never feel good. When you get deep into it, you're always sick, jonesing, or pretty much passed out. But she's bottom tier, even for a junkie. At the worst of my addiction, I still had a job and paid all my bills and shit. I knew junkies that couldn't hold down real jobs, but they were always on their hustle. Actual sex work, drug flipping, shop lifting... most junkies are always out doing shit. But she just sits in her moms apartment and cries on the internet. It's so... weird to me. I assume Lurch goes out and hustles for both of them, which makes it even more funny to me that she's made her whole identity around her drug use, when she isn't even living the actual lifestyle. I bet she doesn't even know her dealers name, or how to reach him without Lurch.

Cat Flatulence

Here to curiously psychoanalyse the exceptional
kiwifarms.net
I have some level of sympathy for her. I've been addicted at various points in my life, and it isn't an easy life. Physically and mentally, it's draining, and you never feel good. When you get deep into it, you're always sick, jonesing, or pretty much passed out. But she's bottom tier, even for a junkie. At the worst of my addiction, I still had a job and paid all my bills and shit. I knew junkies that couldn't hold down real jobs, but they were always on their hustle. Actual sex work, drug flipping, shop lifting... most junkies are always out doing shit. But she just sits in her moms apartment and cries on the internet. It's so... weird to me. I assume Lurch goes out and hustles for both of them, which makes it even more funny to me that she's made her whole identity around her drug use, when she isn't even living the actual lifestyle. I bet she doesn't even know her dealers name, or how to reach him without Lurch.
You aren't alone in that on this thread. Same here. Still paid rent, worked, got fired, hustled, got more work, kept the whole lot under the radar. It aint easy, is it. I found i was in pain almost all the time, and got depressed a lot easier. Went on years and sticks with you after.
However it gives us even more insight into how many routes out Luna has, how many options, as hard as it truly is. Crying on the internet was never my modus operandi and it seems equally weird and pointless to me.
Definitely not part of the lifestyle for most. E-begging seems cow-exclusive no matter their endgame.
Luna is bottom tier, she's in a tier of her own, because i know nobody IRL who does what she does.

I think she wants that "If i want heroin i can have it no problem/i don't go broke" thing Kurt Cobain and Layne Staley had. However, they had to work their way to actual global fame for that with their careers. Low-level infamy isn't the same thing. I believe at one point, Luna thought it was, that's why she likens herself to Courtney. She's infamous too, but also actually has a long career, and worked to hit the target she set her sights on. Luna is just regressing in terms of her following. Everybody knows she's a scammer now, and have done a long while. Her SW Twitter was dead from the start.

Last edited:

Cat Flatulence

kiwifarms.net
Not many people can be functioning drug addicts. And if you are lucky enough to be, and you stay on it long enough, you won’t be at some point.

she wasn’t exactly functioning before she got so bad anyway.

And who gives a shit if you can do all the drugs and still get up and go to work. good for you, but I DGAF.
I wasn't always doing okay on it, but this isn't my heartfelt fucking lifeblog so i kept it short and still got the TMI anyway.
I agree with you-most people become junkie-tier at some point.
The takeaway from the previous two comments i believe is how fucking weird and exceptional it is to cry on the internet when you have a dope habit instead of doing anything about it that involves actual movement.

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
How many of those junkies actively chose to be a junkie though? Luna sought after the lifestyle so she could be just like Courtney Love, but even Courtney Love was still doing her thing, not holed up in her mom's house begging.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
How many of those junkies actively chose to be a junkie though? Luna sought after the lifestyle so she could be just like Courtney Love, but even Courtney Love was still doing her thing, not holed up in her mom's house begging.
Choice is not an uncommon root cause for addiction, believe it or not. The media has glorified drug use for decades and influenced countless young people. In the 90’s everyone under 15 just wanted to smoke cigarettes, then in the early 2000’s it was all about weed, and now that pot is more widely accepted and cigarettes aren’t seen as “cool” anymore, benzos and cocaine are the new drug to humblebrag about doing online. Insta thots and influencers will allude to snorting lines or popping Xanax on social media and their impressionable younger followers are going to want to emulate that, and sadly, some will eventually make the choice to seek the same road Luna went down.

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Choice is not an uncommon root cause for addiction, believe it or not. The media has glorified drug use for decades and influenced countless young people. In the 90’s everyone under 15 just wanted to smoke cigarettes, then in the early 2000’s it was all about weed, and now that pot is more widely accepted and cigarettes aren’t seen as “cool” anymore, benzos and cocaine are the new drug to humblebrag about doing online. Insta thots and influencers will allude to snorting lines or popping Xanax on social media and their impressionable younger followers are going to want to emulate that, and sadly, some will eventually make the choice to seek the same road Luna went down.
I was just stating why Luna is a junkie and I think that justifies any lack of sympathy anyone may have for her (me included) and I have no sympathy for anyone who gets addicted to something because doing it makes them look cool, and considering how many drug addicts have ruined their families and lives to get high, I can't help but hate them.

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Luna has a personality disorder first and foremost. Being a junkie (and everything else) is secondary to that.
She's not e-begging, attention seeking, and crying online as an addict - she's e-begging, attention seeking, and crying online as a borderline.
She just happens to be a borderline who is an addict.
Yup and most of us are here to watch a shit show, not pity a girl who refuses to get help and happily dove into addiction.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yup and most of us are here to watch a shit show, not pity a girl who refuses to get help and happily dove into addiction.
Having pity for someone doesn't mean you excuse their behavior. I feel bad for her, because addiction is trash, and she seems stuck in this rut of suffering and misery. But she's also a garbage bitch who is probably as addicted to the suffering and misery as she is to anything else, because she thinks it matches her fucking ~*~aesthetic~*~. She had a really nice life handed to her, and she wasted it all so she could do... this. It's beyond pathetic and sad.

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Having pity for someone doesn't mean you excuse their behavior. I feel bad for her, because addiction is trash, and she seems stuck in this rut of suffering and misery. But she's also a garbage bitch who is probably as addicted to the suffering and misery as she is to anything else, because she thinks it matches her fucking ~*~aesthetic~*~. She had a really nice life handed to her, and she wasted it all so she could do... this. It's beyond pathetic and sad.
I get it, but I find it difficult to do anything but hate people like this until they decide it's time to shape up and get help.

Cat Flatulence

kiwifarms.net
I get it, but I find it difficult to do anything but hate people like this until they decide it's time to shape up and get help.
I agree with both you and Rabbit Bones.
Addiction absolutely IS trash, and an easy route out doesn't exist. For some, there seems no way out. Others have moments of clarity and embrace recovery and it's rocky road when they are ready to. Most regret addiction.
However, Luna has shown fuck all in moments of clarity nor real regret, not that i can readily recall. She has not admitted to her wrongdoings or openly said that heroin addiction, ESPECIALLY actively seeking dependency, was a disastrous mistake. She is still wearing heroin chic make up in a tacky fashion leading me to believe she is still partially proud of her junk use, wearing it as a statement. She WANTS people to notice and know.

All she has done, at least from my perspective, is blame her parents for everything, e-beg. act entitled in so many ways, take from impoverished people including poor old Roger during that saga, going as far as to say her mother vacuumed up all her inheritance in the form of stealing/getting her to pay her rent and her Dad is a metaphorical nazi despite being more supportive than most Dad's. I could go on for ages, you get the point. She takes no blame.

All this and more make it hard to have pity, despite knowing exactly what she is going through with her habit.
Her actions make people continue to despise all addicts.

Also this just in:

1572723732227.gif

DISGOSTANG!

Last edited by a moderator:

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
Luna is a special case because she actually sought after this lifestyle.

Obviously if you do drugs in any way, you shouldn't be shocked if you end up an addict or full-on junkie, but there's a difference between being a dumbass "I know better I can stop any time uwu" and actually wanting to be a junkie for the aesthetic.

Sometimes people become addicted due to over-perscription of painkillers after a big surgery + a particular weakness to addiction, which some folks have. That's an understandable and more-pitiable situation. There's no real pity here.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino