Gross Luna Slater / funeral1996 / rotten2thecore1996 / howl1996 / junkhun - Heroin Addict, Discount Courtney Love, fucking grimy

Cat Flatulence

Here to curiously psychoanalyse the exceptional
kiwifarms.net
But wait ...

Both look uncomfortable, Lurch looks like he is drying off a dog that he had to bathe because it rolled in fox shit on a walk and looks as indifferent and wooden as ever. He's shaking her buttocks so violently things are falling off that pile of greying cloth that the corpse of Lucky May Schumacher is resting on. According to LCF anons, these are from some of her vids.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
kiwifarms.net
It's semi-normal, a way of doing the usual sleeve-hiding, but further more discrete. I assume it's more about themselves than others seeing, as it doesn't interfere with her mirror-gazing. It's also quite easy to reach there by pinching the blade, resting your hand against the arm, and the relative shortness of the action giving you some precision/pivot in your cutting movement - not seeing the action can make somebody who is squeamish find it easier to do. (Not PLing, just interested in deviants.)

Last edited:

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
But wait ...

This is literally the worst amateur content I’ve ever seen. The pile of clothes, dirty walls, dirty asses, Loon stumbling like a dazed toddler and Junji Ito’s lackluster effort. I can’t get over how disinterested and bored he looks, it’s like he knows this isn’t going to be profitable to them at all. Luna definitely had to pester him to help her make this.

Cat Flatulence

Here to curiously psychoanalyse the exceptional
kiwifarms.net
Man, she's just hoping the tiddies will draw them in
That red bra is the mvp of her sex work rn
I get the strong feeling that is one of the only bras she has. Her matching pink set she did a video in the bathroom mirror with was actually quite nice and suited her way better. Hell, it wasn't even filthy, only the mirror was. The red one does not compliment the pastel shades of her clothing AT ALL. Red and pastel pink could not look more garish together. They are two colours that never match under any circumstance, regardless of hue or shade.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
she has got to stop flashing that broken-ass autistic smile, it makes her look like something you’d see during sleep paralysis. just make your dumb pouty faces, I cannot take that “”smile”’
She's just contorting her face with empty eyes. That's what's wrong with her. Like someone pushed up the corners of a corpse's mouth.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino