Gross Luna Slater / funeral1996 / rotten2thecore1996 / howl1996 / junkhun - Heroin Addict, Discount Courtney Love, fucking grimy

Oskar Dirlewanger

SS-Oberführer of 36th Waffen Grenadier Division
kiwifarms.net
I agree with both you and Rabbit Bones.
Addiction absolutely IS trash, and an easy route out doesn't exist. For some, there seems no way out. Others have moments of clarity and embrace recovery and it's rocky road when they are ready to. Most regret addiction.
However, Luna has shown fuck all in moments of clarity nor real regret, not that i can readily recall. She has not admitted to her wrongdoings or openly said that heroin addiction, ESPECIALLY actively seeking dependency, was a disastrous mistake. She is still wearing heroin chic make up in a tacky fashion leading me to believe she is still partially proud of her junk use, wearing it as a statement. She WANTS people to notice and know.

All she has done, at least from my perspective, is blame her parents for everything, e-beg. act entitled in so many ways, take from impoverished people including poor old Roger during that saga, going as far as to say her mother vacuumed up all her inheritance in the form of stealing/getting her to pay her rent and her Dad is a metaphorical nazi despite being more supportive than most Dad's. I could go on for ages, you get the point. She takes no blame.

All this and more make it hard to have pity, despite knowing exactly what she is going through with her habit.
Her actions make people continue to despise all addicts.

Also this just in:

Judging by this gif Lurch has much better chances at making money by learning to play accordion than selling pics of this lovecraftian hole

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Luna wishes she had half as much personality as our late Shed Princess. She was an amazing cow, and it's honestly makes me sad to this day that she was one of the few cows to successfully neck themselves. :( Why the hell couldn't it have been Richard Jones?

Cat Flatulence

Here to curiously psychoanalyse the exceptional
kiwifarms.net
Judging by this gif Lurch has much better chances at making money by learning to play accordion than selling pics of this lovecraftian hole
Ironically Lurch bares an uncanny resemblance to Lovecraft. I get the feeling that has been said in a thread before, actually, either here or on the other farms. He definitely has a better chance of making money busking, impersonating H. P. Lovecraft whilst playing the accordion than he does of selling pics of Luna's lovecraftian hole.
Screenshot_1.png

Cat Flatulence

Here to curiously psychoanalyse the exceptional
kiwifarms.net

la mort

my hand sanitizer brings all the boys to the yard
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ironically Lurch bares an uncanny resemblance to Lovecraft. I get the feeling that has been said in a thread before, actually, either here or on the other farms. He definitely has a better chance of making money busking, impersonating H. P. Lovecraft whilst playing the accordion than he does of selling pics of Luna's lovecraftian hole.
View attachment 996646
With his height and long hair he reminds of Chief Bromden from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

1476777478771.png

chief-bromden-7495-normal.jpg

I'm sure Lurch could rip a sink too (and exchange it for drugs).

DICKPICSRUS

Your local mermaid fucker
kiwifarms.net

+Gunga G1nga

I dislike general shanens
kiwifarms.net
Honestly Chief Areola could raise some money if he was paid to read Tuna jokes in video format. 1 month carreer.
I'm also giving her 12 years b4 she gets visible scoliosis, estimate based on her blue dress video. That's a stiff graceless unfeminine back (with lumps of junk fat too).

• Feels
Reactions: Azafran90

simulated goat

Intellectual Property
kiwifarms.net
I think possible scoliosis will be the very least of her health problems in 12 years, assuming she's alive. At her current swift rate of decay it's very possible she'll be dead in a year. She might go a little longer but I wouldn't lay on money on her being alive in five years.
She doesn't look like she'll have her teeth much longer, for sure. Someone on LCF posted a close up of her 'smile' from one of her recent pics (it's down now because powerlevel, I think and I can't seem to find a large enough pic to zoom in and capture it clearly myself). Anyway, it not only showed her front teeth rotting out of her mouth, but it looks like she might be missing a bunch of molars in back (which I suspect is counting for some of the weird sagginess around the mouth in recent pics). I know not everyone has great teeth, but to just let them rot out at 23 stuns me. Then again, maybe she'll get some business from those guys who like toothless blow jobs...

+Gunga G1nga

I dislike general shanens
kiwifarms.net
Somebody is looking out for these two exceptional souls.
Her photos say she's fed, even if malnourished and has world war II looking body scars.
Luna is getting allowance--cause her patrimony couldn't have been worth 50-100 dollars daily for these past 3-6 years (or could it?).
We can tell when the couple reunites from the way they type differently and activity patterns. They still e-begging and it looks like Luna's 5 years of efforts went into making 20-30 mins of vids and a couple of photo sets, wow. We're talking Iphone 3 kind of quality here, or android gingerbread.
Anybody who is a couple for that long sooner or later gets asked the big question--about marriage. Does anybody know if her parents ever gave her an ultimatum? Something along the lines of get real or get kicked out? Or did they give up on her but still mantain her alive, like a dog with a disease?
Hey Luna, how about you don't take advantage of whoever gives you money and get any kind or job?
Matt, what's with the garden hose nose? You could literally stab a poor person, jeez.
https://youtu.be/thq3fXhXACc this is a documented footage of somebody smelling her from far away. Spoiler alert: she smelly.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino