Gross Luna Slater / funeral1996 / rotten2thecore1996 / howl1996 / junkhun - Heroin Addict, Discount Courtney Love, fucking grimy

+Gunga G1nga

I dislike general shanens
kiwifarms.net
Positive or not, I strongly believe she still has a longer life than it's starting to seem like. I've seen druggies outlive/last 10+ years with active use. If she was slightly more macabre and got anorexic for 4-8 years then she would have permanent internal body damage. She would post something like "Part of my intestines had to be removed"; "My liver is also fucked and i could need a transplant"; "Drug debt collectors killed Matt"; "I became a nun"; "*Goes psycho and starts an active cult and claims to see Jesus or religious icons*".
Worst case scenario she will do time in jail and after a couple of ins and outs she gets reported by the wrong person and she ends with the crazies.
How it usually plays out (instead): she makes it to 30, one of her parents dies of drugs/gets terminal disease. She gets the home with either credit or debt. Matt gets more crippled each day and it's a matter of another 2-10 years. Slow speech since the age of 25. 20-40 pound weight loss.
Then she makes it to 40. She is seriously mentally ill and has lost all the fat in her body. She'll look like that attic zombie from REC 1. The other parent dies. By now she either will work actively part time, if not she'll be so broke and be the living definition of creepypasta. She could be writing on walls, rocking back and forth with schizophrenia, be a hoarder or under a bridge.

She can save herself but who believes in low chances? Like how many smokers will just stop if they are just told to stop? Day by day she is shaving down her luck.

Toasty

Where are my fuzzy socks? I need them All. Now.
kiwifarms.net
:\
Positive or not, I strongly believe she still has a longer life than it's starting to seem like. I've seen druggies outlive/last 10+ years with active use. If she was slightly more macabre and got anorexic for 4-8 years then she would have permanent internal body damage. She would post something like "Part of my intestines had to be removed"; "My liver is also fucked and i could need a transplant"; "Drug debt collectors killed Matt"; "I became a nun"; "*Goes psycho and starts an active cult and claims to see Jesus or religious icons*".
Worst case scenario she will do time in jail and after a couple of ins and outs she gets reported by the wrong person and she ends with the crazies.
How it usually plays out (instead): she makes it to 30, one of her parents dies of drugs/gets terminal disease. She gets the home with either credit or debt. Matt gets more crippled each day and it's a matter of another 2-10 years. Slow speech since the age of 25. 20-40 pound weight loss.
Then she makes it to 40. She is seriously mentally ill and has lost all the fat in her body. She'll look like that attic zombie from REC 1. The other parent dies. By now she either will work actively part time, if not she'll be so broke and be the living definition of creepypasta. She could be writing on walls, rocking back and forth with schizophrenia, be a hoarder or under a bridge.

She can save herself but who believes in low chances? Like how many smokers will just stop if they are just told to stop? Day by day she is shaving down her luck.
Whew lad... We have a thread for drunk or high posting.

Cat Flatulence

Here to curiously psychoanalyse the exceptional
kiwifarms.net
Something i find interesting is Luna has posted A LOT recently about applying for jobs/looking for real work, while simultaneously posting more and more lewd images all under her real name.
I know not all employers google the names of applicants, i once got a cleaning job where the guy just shew me around and then i started the next day with like a prescription as proof of ID (Manager was fraudulent, though, i wasn't paid as much as i should have been) but with no references or previous work history they may well do.
She has a shockingly low level of self awareness. If she were a member on the farms she would use her real name and photograph on the avatar.
She'd put Luna instead of sage into the email field on LCF.
It's mind boggling.

simulated goat

Even a gynecologist can't tell the difference
kiwifarms.net
Something i find interesting is Luna has posted A LOT recently about applying for jobs/looking for real work, while simultaneously posting more and more lewd images all under her real name.

She has a shockingly low level of self awareness. If she were a member on the farms she would use her real name and photograph on the avatar.
She'd put Luna instead of sage into the email field on LCF.
It's mind boggling.
It's the fame whore part of her, methinks. She still thinks someday someone (maybe St. Courtney) will see one of her 'sad girl' marker doodles and, seeing the beautiful, tortured junkie soul within, will catapult her to cult recognition, if not absolute fame. Without her putting in any work like larger paintings or getting into shows. Kinda Cinderella story like. The pills and prostitution then become 'things I had to do before I was famous' that she thinks will make great stories when being interviewed by rolling stone. Junk (and Lurch) have kept her stunted as a teenager. I don't think she even sees whats happening to them, her smudgy mirror reflects an uwu sad pink princess, not a gravely sick junkie with bad teeth.

+Gunga G1nga

I dislike general shanens
kiwifarms.net
okok on a serious note: What is she aiming to do in the bigger picture? What are her future plans? And how is she going to change in 5 years?
I doubt she'll give much away she can keep secrets and we still don't know her intimate side.
I do have speculation though: She is a lowkey-sub lady. She's been scarred to a certain degree (you judge) therefore part of her is absolutely fragile. Maybe she doesn't know what to be? Perhaps, not totally though. In her pictures she looks like she attempts to emulate her passed away relatives. Look at her "pose" expression. Other pics are less valuable, since they are "standard format" selfies a.k.a. normal everyday pics. One more thing: she sure is stubborn. Whether she's had quarter-life crises or not at all she has been back posting. She comes back in hot on that keyboard everytime. Is she unable to get bored? I find interesting her static and repetitive routines/activities.
And to conclude, I tell y'all we might have been had. A cool person can think straight no matter what. They can fight and they can run. What i'm trying to say is that everything that Luna Slater has typed on the web, it is not her real self. She could be soo bored and passive indifferent that she made up her persona.
Some of you must have seen those crazy ARG marketing campaigns, i take. I propone to you this: she just had an idea to promote something "big", her ace up her sleeve, something we may have never seen. Something that could have been foreshadowed, something we had to decrypt--Nah she ain't some kkk shit--she has been active on social media to let people know of a product, maybe a book, maybe a film, hell, even a clothing brand, idk.

TL;DR I ain't no conspiracy theorist but i believe she is a troll engineer.

To back this up i'll use her own conflicting information/text against her.
I'm saying she could act out even on suicide attempts. For the gamble of it, for the thrill and out of boredom.
Gambling is inside a lot of people's mind and it takes lots of shapes and froms, just so we're clear on this.
Reference example: go look for her posts that go like "entertain me/reason, excuse/emphasys".
If this is the case then she is some spooky actress, too real/autistic/dedicated for her personal gain, entertainment that is.

dismissfrogs

kiwifarms.net
That's because old junkies are smarter junkies. You don't get to be an old junkie without following through a few simple rules, like not skin popping in your legs, or not going for broke on a high every day. Old junkies wanna get through the day high enough, not blacked out. And not dead, a state which would preclude getting high.
doesnt lurch qualify as an old junkie tho? also shit im so behind on luna

Cat Flatulence

kiwifarms.net
doesnt lurch qualify as an old junkie tho? also shit im so behind on luna
Yes i suppose he does now that he's the big 40. You probably noticed that Junji Ito largely keeps himself off the internet and on the dope game though, so he's probably smarter than he looks. The bickering, snivelling and lame excuses "I haven't eaten in X amount of days, even though i live with my mom who you all know feeds me" it's all her.
She'll die first, unless idiocy he experienced before he was with her catches up with him. He never looks as battered as she does though.
Still, he made it to 40. Will she?

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is late, but going back to her recounting her police interactions, how the hell did she escape jail when her bf has overdosed multiple times and during at least one of those times she had drugs on her? I know it's impractical and too expensive for cops to arrest every junkie, and dumb liberal shitholes like New York have completely neutered the police and think enabling is the answer to drug problems, but a pair of druggies who both keep oding and have a literal suitcase full of drugs seem like a good candidate for at least some attempt at prosecution.

Also, god bless whoever invented narcan. Without it both Luna and Lurch probably wouldn't be alive right now and we never would have gotten the ass shaking videos.

Cat Flatulence

kiwifarms.net
This is late, but going back to her recounting her police interactions, how the hell did she escape jail when her bf has overdosed multiple times and during at least one of those times she had drugs on her? I know it's impractical and too expensive for cops to arrest every junkie, and dumb liberal shitholes like New York have completely neutered the police and think enabling is the answer to drug problems, but a pair of druggies who both keep oding and have a literal suitcase full of drugs seem like a good candidate for at least some attempt at prosecution.

Also, god bless whoever invented narcan. Without it both Luna and Lurch probably wouldn't be alive right now and we never would have gotten the ass shaking videos.
Nor would we have got the elaborate descriptions kiwi's made after observing the ass shaking videos, AKA the most awkward amateur content we have ever seen.

Cat Flatulence

kiwifarms.net
I bet if she does live longer than expected it will be Lurch keeping his money maker alive.

At least she probably won't OD skin popping but she might end up like a character from Requiem for a Dream.
It could be any of the characters, too, not just Jared Leto's boi.
Even the mom on the train. "I'm gonna be on television!" she does enough xannies to have a black out and go do some exceptional shit. Benzo black outs are no joke son. Luna no curr though.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino