Gross Luna Slater / funeral1996 / rotten2thecore1996 / howl1996 / junkhun - Heroin Addict, Discount Courtney Love, fucking grimy

Clockwork_PurBle

"Shut up, you pretentious kneecap!"
kiwifarms.net
Her art is decent, but it's incredibly boring and repetitive.
Also, nothing 'neat' about it.
Sad, hairy, pastel-coloured girl with nosebleed (for some reason) looking off to the side morose. Feat pill bottles, cigarettes or an angel.
When I said "neat" I meant that there is a level completeness and it doesn't look like the coloring book art of a kindergartner, which is what I would expect from a junkie of her level.

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
I gotta hand it to her. She does know how to portray herself perfectly in her drawings.
While her art isn't the best, it does seem to have some "charm" to it. I like it.
If she ever got clean, she could get some money for it. I don't think enough to live by, but as a side gig.

That is what makes me so MOTI about her. She's just wasting away.
As a mutated-looking mope who still acts like a spoiled middle schooler in their emo phase? Yeah, it checks out.

Jokes aside though, I can see what you mean. It's a passable sort of hipster art style the likes of which I've seen in hipster-oriented coffee house murals and decorations. She could definitely make at least a modest amount of money off it if she wasn't a filthy junkie with no ambitions in life.

mx. yuk

kiwifarms.net
:optimistic: Oh if only she could get rid of Lurch :optimistic:
Having seen this sad decline happening to other girls a few times before, I think Luna is past the point at which getting rid of her boyfriend would be a net positive for her.

There was a point when Lurch was surely dragging her down, but she's so far down the rabbit hole by now, it's actually a good thing that he's still there to go out to the Bronx or whatever and hustle for dope for them. I have no doubt that Luna's piss videos are just side income for them and that most of the dope copping and money hustling is Lurch's responsibility.

Imagine if she had to do that all by herself? At this point, when girls like Luna lose their leech boyfriend, there's no chance they'll clean up their acts. Lurch is just level 1 of the type of man available to a desperate BPD junky with low self esteem, and the other options aren't pretty. He leaves, Luna will level up: I could see her bagging a true and honest street pimp for her next "relationship"

Anyway, hello, thought I'd wildly speculate for my first post on KF.

THOTHunterAlice

You have to try to be this fucking stupid
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes true and honest art critique, you only have to say so cute! and call it a day. Forget saying "ooh I like the coloring on this piece, or the composition looks really nice but the perspective looks a little off, or luna lay off the fucking heroin and get better at drawing cause this shit looks like a fever dream's retention of some rat turd covered tumblr hipsters" naw man just saying so cute is great feedback!

THOTHunterAlice

kiwifarms.net
Is it cowtipping to buy some of her art? I actually legitimately like it :autism::autism:
ask yourself this: would i part some of my shekels to a cow and therefore encourage them to continue acting like a cunt- especially if said cow is a well know druggie and will piss it away on smack or some equally stupid shit? If so, I'd say it's a better financial decision to not give them a single penny.

simulated goat

pleasant goat beauty
kiwifarms.net
Is it cowtipping to buy some of her art? I actually legitimately like it :autism::autism:
What @THOTHunterAlice said, pretty much, but If you really wanted to, knowing what she'll do with it, It's really your decision. I keep hearing how she doesn't send stuff out on time and tries to milk it for more money, so take that into consideration.

Also do you just like the style or do you want a Luna specifically? I've seen work by other artists with the same style: one of the reasons she'll never really make money with art is that she's so damn derivative and can only do that stupid girl with the runny nose. My advice is to find whoever she ripped off for her style and give them the sheckels. You probably get something done with better technique/materials that actually might appreciate in value.

carbonated cum

just a furby with a nicotine addiction
kiwifarms.net
hasn't there been multiple people who have bought her art and then had her subsequently fail to send it or take ages to? in the end, no one can stop you from trying, but there's really no guarantee when or if she'll actually send it out, or in what condition.

olybinewski

kiwifarms.net
Taking Luna's living conditions and lifestyle into consideration, anything she touches for more that the magical 5 Second Rule would qualify as medical waste. I'm almost certain the extra shipping charges reflect hazzard pay for anyone coming in contact with the package.

Selling point the bloody nose is actual body fluid. And lucky art investors could receive a HEP-C positive sample.

THOTHunterAlice

kiwifarms.net
Taking Luna's living conditions and lifestyle into consideration, anything she touches for more that the magical 5 Second Rule would qualify as medical waste. I'm almost certain the extra shipping charges reflect hazzard pay for anyone coming in contact with the package.

Selling point the bloody nose is actual body fluid. And lucky art investors could receive a HEP-C positive sample.
You forgot that the poor bastard would also get HIV and maybe some tetanus or the clap on the side.

FramerGirl420

Boo's Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is she still with Lurch? God, imagine banging that moai, I would need heroin too.
Bruh...have you not seen her? She's hairy, lumpy, unwashed, fat, hulking, cottage-cheese'd, sagging, etc... These two are 100% in each others' league. Neither looks better than the other.

It's the most wonderful time of the year and the Sadness has given Luna little to no reprieve from the horrors of the many ills that plague her. Even as she cuddles up to the haphazardly propped-up body of her beloved Lurch, she finds herself a slave to despair in such ways that leave her deprived of all joy and solace.

She has been posting her drawings on her secondary Instagram account in the hopes of identifying potential buyers.

She preoccupied herself by taking a handful of selfies using her new favourite angle.

She expressed her innermost suffering and practiced positive self-talk in the best way she knows how.

She professed her love and affection for a personal hero.

She showed off a recent look and was jovially observed by a playful follower.

She revealed a new drawing she has been hoping to colour.

Tumblr updates.
She posed for a truly pendulous pair of selfies.

She created additional wish lists, specifically calling for items around the home as well as other necessary items she simply cannot do without.

She bravely grappled with the urge to self-harm and revisited her recurring desire to obtain psychiatric help.

She revealed the great sacrifices she has made in order to achieve her most recent stylish look.

She shared a candid photograph with quite a minimal amount of dried blood on her shirtsleeve.

Yet again, she transformed her unique suffering into prose.

But the suffering continued even after completing her first round of wallowing in misery and self-pity.

She revealed the purpose of her most recent outfit of the day month.

She felt personable and included yet another candid photo wherein she found herself posing against a backdrop of silent prisoners.

She then gathered the frozen, muted forms of her captives for another staged aesthetic photograph.

She completed another week of woe by showing off a small collection of trinkets.
Lol, who goes into a job interview wearing a tangled up, jersey knit onesie?