Gross Luna Slater / funeral1996 / rotten2thecore1996 / howl1996 / junkhun - Heroin Addict, Discount Courtney Love, fucking grimy

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it cowtipping to buy some of her art? I actually legitimately like it :autism::autism:
If you do please don't post about it here for asspats. There's been a lot of tards who bought stuff from Chrischan and then tried to spin their yarn about their ~experience~ on the forums and 1) no one cares and 2) they were ridiculed for bringing filth into their home.

Rotogravure

OBEY
kiwifarms.net
If you do please don't post about it here for asspats. There's been a lot of tards who bought stuff from Chrischan and then tried to spin their yarn about their ~experience~ on the forums and 1) no one cares and 2) they were ridiculed for bringing filth into their home.
The science nerd in me though would be interested in seeing one of those bread mold experiments with it though. You know, rub a piece of bread on an original uwu Luna art and seal it, and see what kind of bacteria grows.

THOTHunterAlice

The dimensional merge is about to happen!
kiwifarms.net
The science nerd in me though would be interested in seeing one of those bread mold experiments with it though. You know, rub a piece of bread on an original uwu Luna art and seal it, and see what kind of bacteria grows.
Ooooooh now that does sound like fun! Just make sure you are wearing proper protective wear like the ones epidemiologists wear when dealing with the worst of the worst of pathogens.

Say no 2 hugs

Can I keep his head for a souvenir?
kiwifarms.net
Much like everything else with her, her art has really degraded. It had an actual appeal a few years ago, there was more to it. Now it’s just kind of doodles filled with color with zero effort. Don’t buy it. Seriously, you’re just wasting money and putting into a walking corpse and her Easter island statue of a boyfriends veins.

THOTHunterAlice

kiwifarms.net

грешный дурак

Sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill
kiwifarms.net
Luna’s 2020 datebook
January- Maybe devise one background for photos where if a camera spans 180 degrees there won’t be a cat box or any fouled bedding in sight
February- Shoplift a new bra that is not red lace and also fits properly
March- Wash sheets for first time since August 2019
April-August- Spend months anxiously, neurotically tending to and coddling a barely literate pathetic man-baby
September- Desperately make a new pee tape that only appeals to the worst men on earth, so you’d think it would be a valuable niche video...and yet it only nets $35 max
October-December- Get depressed about another year of your beautiful, capable youth gone by & lost forever & secretly pray for Lurch to OD

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
Been away from the Farms for a while and was halfway expecting Luna to be kill when I came back today.
If Luna's going to die I feel like it's going to be around 2023-24 when she's 27, just so that she can (in her mind) join the "Hall of Fame". But I think she's too lazy / useless to actually kill herself and is just going to continue being a stretch-marked leech on society.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1085481

Eyeling? wonder how high she was then.
What the fuck, it looks like her ass is decaying. She looks like a corpse pulled out of a river. She looks like if you tried to put a butt plug in there, the ass would just start falling apart like soggy bread. What the fuck is this.

Cat Flatulence

Here to curiously psychoanalyse the exceptional
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck, it looks like her ass is decaying. She looks like a corpse pulled out of a river. She looks like if you tried to put a butt plug in there, the ass would just start falling apart like soggy bread. What the fuck is this.
a winning comment my good sir is what it is.

In all seriousness, to theorise and to tin foil, probably bruised her ass for daddy....

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
i just picture her and Lurch in the bathroom for an hour strung out and fumbling around, trying to get the lighting/angle right so her cellulite craters are less visible and she doesn't have granny ass

she was smart with the tail idea -- props Tuna
neckbeards will still pay. and they'll compliment her, too.

edit: wording

THOTHunterAlice

kiwifarms.net
Her ass looks like it should be on a zombie's not on a 22 year old- her body is sadder than an incel on valentine's day!