Gross Luna Slater / funeral1996 / rotten2thecore1996 / howl1996 / junkhun - Heroin Addict, Discount Courtney Love, fucking grimy

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
I give Luna props for not filtering/facetuning her pictures but at the same time I kind of wish she would filter/facetune her pics. The other e-whores do it so why not her? It'd instantly make her more bankable, and we wouldn't have to see photos like this.
She tried to airbrush the cellulite on her arse on one of her sex worker cosplay pics before, and left a very obvious and embarrassing blur. You’d think someone who is an “artist” would know how to half ass their way around FaceTune to make their photos slightly less revolting.

THOTHunterAlice

Teen bonds and teaches son how to internet
kiwifarms.net

Dog Prom 3D

I made it rain shrimp! What'd *you* ever do?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I wanna know is, what fucking asshole is buying her this shit? Is there really a dude who longs so ardently to watch formerly pampered white chicks ruin themselves that he would actually send her those underpants? I can't help but think she got those for herself using the card her dad sometimes lets her use on Amazon. Or maybe that's what I need to believe so I can sleep at night.

Montage

kiwifarms.net
What I wanna know is, what fucking asshole is buying her this shit? Is there really a dude who longs so ardently to watch formerly pampered white chicks ruin themselves that he would actually send her those underpants? I can't help but think she got those for herself using the card her dad sometimes lets her use on Amazon. Or maybe that's what I need to believe so I can sleep at night.
Maybe he just wants to fuck a dead body, hence the undying support.

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
There are a few sexual sexual communities that fetishize the demise of others, the feeder group is a good example. Some sick fucks will pay for girls dope if seeing them shoot up if thats their kink. I don't think trying to exert some sort of power over someone in a relationship is too uncommon, even if it causes harm. But I agree, she probably sold some shoplifted makeup or something, she obviously wants to be desired, and for everyone to know it.

Montage

kiwifarms.net
POWER LEVEL.

I know of a guy who’s into dead chicks, particularly into dead pregnant Asian chicks. Has never acted on his fantasies (that I’m aware of) but has paid certain women to “act dead” in photos and then he puts make up on them and gives them a background story.
Do note, I do not personally know this guy.

and this is where the real money is at for Luna.
Dead bitches.

Edited to try hide PL.

THOTHunterAlice

Teen bonds and teaches son how to internet
kiwifarms.net
POWER LEVEL.

I know of a guy who’s into dead chicks, particularly into dead pregnant Asian chicks. Has never acted on his fantasies (that I’m aware of) but has paid certain women to “act dead” in photos and then he puts make up on them and gives them a background story.
Do note, I do not personally know this guy.

and this is where the real money is at for Luna.
Dead bitches.

Edited to try hide PL.
That has got to be one of the, if not then the most fucked up thing I have read on the farms. Jesus Christ that's nasty.

la mort

ejaculation is murder
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know of a guy who’s into dead chicks, particularly into dead pregnant Asian chicks.
That has got to be one of the, if not then the most fucked up thing I have read on the farms. Jesus Christ that's nasty.
But Jesus fucking Christ, it's a wonderful random_text.txt too.

:story:

MakeItRain

taste the waste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

rigors

kiwifarms.net
Damn, I've spent the last few days binging this thread and Luna has to be one of the most revolting creatures I've come across. I actually felt somewhat sorry for her in the early days, but after years she's made no effort to improve any aspect of her life, preferring to wallow in self-pity. I can't tolerate her endless e-begging and manipulation when she doesn't get what she wants, nor the demonisation of her ~abusive~ parents she's still happy to mooch off.

I find astounding how unbelievably bad she is at everything. She can't even pull off the aesthetic she's so painstakingly curated/stolen because she's about 9" too tall and 100lb overweight. Damn she's even a bad heroin user considering she needs Lurch to shoot her up and score for her. I suppose she's good at being an addict though. Her "sex work" is horrific, it's something I'd expect to see on efukt.

She's an absolute train wreck but there's something so fascinating about her, I can't look away.

Last edited:

Munchie_Minder

Bringing attention, just not the kind you desire.
kiwifarms.net
Damn, I've spent the last few days binging this thread and Luna has to be one of the most revolting creatures I've come across. I actually felt somewhat sorry for her in the early days, but after years she's made no effort to improve any aspect of her life, preferring to wallow in self-pity. I can't tolerate her endless e-begging and manipulation when she doesn't get what she wants, nor the demonisation of her ~abusive~ parents she's still happy to mooch off.

I find astounding how unbelievably bad she is at everything. She can't even pull off the aesthetic she's so painstakingly curated/stolen because she's about 9" too tall and 100lb overweight. Damn she's even a bad heroin user considering she needs Lurch to shoot her up and score for her. I suppose she's good at being an addict though. Her "sex work" is horrific, it's something I'd expect to see on efukt.

She's an absolute train wreck but there's something so fascinating about her, I can't look away.
Agreed. But holy shit, she’s REALLY only 22 years old?! Wtf?!

Montage

kiwifarms.net
Fyi it's not a powerlevel if you don't even know them IRL. It's not even a powerlevel if you do know them IRL but they don't have anything to do with your life.

Post their dox and socials already lol
Unfortunately I know nothing except their username in a forum, where they live and what their deviantart is. They post up horrifying stories including “art” that they drew of dead chicks who over time begin decomposing. It’s fucked up and no one likes them.

plus I don’t think luna’s thread is a good place to post it all lol

rigors

kiwifarms.net
Agreed. But holy shit, she’s REALLY only 22 years old?! Wtf?!
I suppose heroin will do that.

I don't think she'd look as bad if she actually ate anything except junk food. Has she ever posted a pic of an actual decent balanced meal with any protein? The closest I saw was when her EVIL HORRIBLE dad took her for hamburger sliders and fries, which is still junk food but at least cooked and doesn't have a shelf life of 1+ years. Apart from that she survives solely on packaged junk food. She's eaten fruit a few times tbf but garbage can fruit doth not a healthy life make. If I didn't care that it went straight in her arm I'd pay her to use a body fat analysis machine. The results would be fascinating.

If she took all the money she spends on junk food and all the time she spends in bed e-begging she'd be able to cook cheap healthy meals and look significantly better.