Gross Luna Slater / funeral1996 / rotten2thecore1996 / howl1996 / junkhun - Heroin Addict, Discount Courtney Love, fucking grimy

fleas in my brain

kiwifarms.net
I suppose heroin will do that.

I don't think she'd look as bad if she actually ate anything except junk food. Has she ever posted a pic of an actual decent balanced meal with any protein? The closest I saw was when her EVIL HORRIBLE dad took her for hamburger sliders and fries, which is still junk food but at least cooked and doesn't have a shelf life of 1+ years. Apart from that she survives solely on packaged junk food. She's eaten fruit a few times tbf but garbage can fruit doth not a healthy life make. If I didn't care that it went straight in her arm I'd pay her to use a body fat analysis machine. The results would be fascinating.

If she took all the money she spends on junk food and all the time she spends in bed e-begging she'd be able to cook cheap healthy meals and look significantly better.
Opiates make you crave sugary foods and junk food. Unfortunately since heroin is Luna’s entire personality, who knows the last time she ate a fruit or vegetable*sigh*

rigors

kiwifarms.net
Opiates make you crave sugary foods and junk food. Unfortunately since heroin is Luna’s entire personality, who knows the last time she ate a fruit or vegetable*sigh*
Her mum almost certainly provides cooked meals I reckon. She complained once that her mum was daring to cook chicken in her own home that Luna is squatting in. It reminded her of all sorts of terrible memories. Life was so hard for little Luna that she can't stand to smell her Mum's cooking chicken, but can stand to sleep in her mum's bed while her mum sleeps on the sofa. If her mum is offering up her bed for the junkie Romeo and Juliet, I'd bet she's willing to fox them a plate too. They are just too full of heroin and cinnamon doughnuts to care.

Last edited:

fleas in my brain

kiwifarms.net
Her mum almost certainly provides cooked meals I reckon. She complained once that her mum was daring to cook chicken in her own home that Luna is squatting in. It reminded her of all sorts of terrible memories. Life was so hard for little Luna that she can't stand to smell her Mum's cooking chicken, but can stand to sleep in her mum's bed while her mum sleeps on the sofa. If her mum is offering up her bed for the junkie Romeo and Juliet, I'd be she's willing to fox them a plate too. They are just too full of heroin and cinnamon doughnuts to care.
While Luna’s mom certainly can’t be Mom of The Year, she did provide them with bed & board and potentially fresh-cooked meals, and got repaid with a relapse if I remember correctly *sigh* it’s hard to say that’s deserved, even though she introduced Luna to Lurch. Big sighs all around. Hug your mothers.

грешный дурак

Sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill
kiwifarms.net
While Luna’s mom certainly can’t be Mom of The Year, she did provide them with bed & board and potentially fresh-cooked meals, and got repaid with a relapse if I remember correctly *sigh* it’s hard to say that’s deserved, even though she introduced Luna to Lurch. Big sighs all around. Hug your mothers.
Yeah no. “Hi, I’m your drug dealer, I’d like to fuck your daughter and shoot her up, can I crash?” Imagine watching your mom allow that. When you’re barely 20 and your older junkie codependent boyfriend LIVES WITH YOU it’s practically impossible to break up. Her mother is not giving her a home where she can be safe and make choices. She’s actually taken that away from her. There’s no refuge, no place to clear her head. Her mother could give her three home cooked meals a day and a feather bed and this would still be terrible, terrible parenting.

Luna didn’t just wake up fucked up one day, and looking at vintage pics of Courtney Love didn’t do it either. I guarantee if her mom had a YouTube channel or something, she’d have her own thread here.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
Yeah no. “Hi, I’m your drug dealer, I’d like to fuck your daughter and shoot her up, can I crash?” Imagine watching your mom allow that. When you’re barely 20 and your older junkie codependent boyfriend LIVES WITH YOU it’s practically impossible to break up. Her mother is not giving her a home where she can be safe and make choices. She’s actually taken that away from her. There’s no refuge, no place to clear her head. Her mother could give her three home cooked meals a day and a feather bed and this would still be terrible, terrible parenting.

Luna didn’t just wake up fucked up one day, and looking at vintage pics of Courtney Love didn’t do it either. I guarantee if her mom had a YouTube channel or something, she’d have her own thread here.
Exactly.

While Luna's far too old to go with the "it's all my mommy's fault wah-wah-wah" excuse she sure as hell didn't provide her any tools to deal with adult life. The fact that mommy introduced Lurch to Luna and is now letting them squat her place (while also falling off the wagon) doesn't exactly make her mother of the year material. It seems to me like Lurch was her mom's dealer.

Last edited:

THOTHunterAlice

Teen bonds and teaches son how to internet
kiwifarms.net
Exactly.

While Luna's far too old to go with the "it's all my mommy's fault wah-wah-wah" she sure as hell didn't provide her any tools to deal with adult life. The fact that mommy introduced Lurch to Luna and is now letting them squat her place (while also falling off the wagon) doesn't exactly make her mother of the year material. It seems to me like Lurch was her mom's dealer.
He was, refer back to the OP where she'd get her drugs from him and that's how luna met her easter island statue.

fleas in my brain

kiwifarms.net

Yeah you’re right. I was too quick to get sympathetic at Luna’s mom’s half-assed attempt to get sober and then eventual relapse. She obviously gave up quickly. I would even say it’s not her responsibility anymore to give her a safe, sober home considering Luna is an adult and her mom definitely has her own problems. I retract and say to give Luna the boot and stop enabling this catastrophe.

Say no 2 hugs

Can I keep his head for a souvenir?
kiwifarms.net
Luna is difficult because of all the factors that lead her to her current state. I can even get feeling bad for the Mom for briefly getting sober only to fall back in hard. But she should of known better. If you have any past addiction issues you fucking KNOW that the situation she put herself in was going to end the way it did. They’re in a disturbing co-dependent cycle of massive proportions. And it’s sad If you have an ounce of humanity in you, but her mom seemingly is like 80% to blame for Luna’s current state. And 100% to blame for her own fall back into hell.

Thinking about the fact that Luna knows Lurch due to her mother is nauseating. It still kicks in twinges of feeling bad for her, but she isn’t doing anything to help herself move past it either, and is pretty insufferable at this point. As stated, she’s just difficult due to both being ridiculous while also being legitimately tragic.

It’s like a same story different page of Terryberry. Hopefully that shit doesn’t end the same way. I wouldn’t hold my breath though.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What amazes me is that you can do so many tricks with filter and just plain old lightning to make something look better than it is today and this is the best Luna can achieve.
Anyone still throwing money at her is obviously fetishizing her degeneracy and decay. Or Luna herself just fetishizes that so much she puts it over making money.

It’s like a same story different page of Terryberry. Hopefully that shit doesn’t end the same way. I wouldn’t hold my breath though.
And obviously when it does the Kiwi Farms will be to blame and not the horrendous self-destructive behavior chronicled in the thread.

lameandgay2

I DON'T HAVE EDITING PRIVS DON'T LAUGH AT ME
kiwifarms.net
Ahhh, yanking your panties up over your hips to hide the fact your love handles and back fat morph into your saggy ass.
The saviour for fat bitches who wanna take some 'alluring' nudes.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Dad and Azafran90

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
Oh my god the buttne and pubes in those ass pics :cryblood: is she literally squatting over a closed toilet seat to get a better angle?

I know this is a moot point, but her body structure literally gives me depression. I mean, how can you not feel sad looking at this?

D278EB92-6C5F-4898-A2F1-AF57FA84FA98.jpeg4C8B03A3-5CA9-41AD-8D3F-894238C12BEF.jpeg6AC94C62-62BE-40AC-B244-138EFF34EAD3.jpeg

I know its mostly her fault/shitty genetics, but I see these pics and I can’t help but be like

F6410431-7FE3-4BB2-913F-4410F9483E14.jpeg

John Webster

You need a fidget spinner; you need to get fucked
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Christmas season has passed, leaving Luna without the material gifts she truly deserves, everything outside of what her mysterious German sugar daddy has purchased for her, that is. She has been sparse with updating, her benumbed fingers sloppily reblogging images on Tumblr to collect her next suggestive #inspo photosets, and now more than a week has passed into the New Year. We can rest easy knowing that, although it is now a new year, Luna certainly will not be unveiling a new her. Welcome to the 20s, old girl.

Weeks of a drugged stupor endless suffering have come to a lull, allowing Luna to remind Instagram followers of her existence.
1.1.png
1.2.png

1.3.png

She decided she would post almost the exact same set but without filters, discussing her next ambitious life-changing plan.
2.1.png
2.2.png
2.3.png

She shared an old favourite moment of hers from a past life.
3.png

She posted another selfie wearing an ingenious combination of flattering garments.
Has this angelic areola been self-injuring her leg?
5.1.png
5.2.png

Tumblr updates.
She showed off one of her favourite places to stash her pills.
tumblr1.png

She claims to have cleaned again, posing a host of mute prisoners wishing for the sweet, sweet release of death.
tumblr2.png

She preached the benefits of an ideal combination.
tumblr3.png

She boasted another heartwarming few moments shared with her favourite creature, welcoming their young son, Tommy, into this wretched, wretched world.
tumblr4.png

She selflessly sacrificed a moment of her valuable time to alert followers to but a fraction of the trials and tribulations facing her.
tumblr5.png

She mourned another devastating loss with the recycling of selfies reblogged not so very long ago.
tumblr6.png

THOTHunterAlice

Teen bonds and teaches son how to internet
kiwifarms.net
The Christmas season has passed, leaving Luna without the material gifts she truly deserves, everything outside of what her mysterious German sugar daddy has purchased for her, that is. She has been sparse with updating, her benumbed fingers sloppily reblogging images on Tumblr to collect her next suggestive #inspo photosets, and now more than a week has passed into the New Year. We can rest easy knowing that, although it is now a new year, Luna certainly will not be unveiling a new her. Welcome to the 20s, old girl.

Weeks of a drugged stupor endless suffering have come to a lull, allowing Luna to remind Instagram followers of her existence.

She decided she would post almost the exact same set but without filters, discussing her next ambitious life-changing plan.

She shared an old favourite moment of hers from a past life.

She posted another selfie wearing an ingenious combination of flattering garments.
Has this angelic areola been self-injuring her leg?
View attachment 1094379View attachment 1094380

Tumblr updates.
She showed off one of her favourite places to stash her pills.

She claims to have cleaned again, posing a host of mute prisoners wishing for the sweet, sweet release of death.

She preached the benefits of an ideal combination.

She boasted another heartwarming few moments shared with her favourite creature, welcoming their young son, Tommy, into this wretched, wretched world.

She selflessly sacrificed a moment of her valuable time to alert followers to but a fraction of the trials and tribulations facing her.

She mourned another devastating loss with the recycling of selfies reblogged not so very long ago.
Man, talk about going from having an internship with the most well known judge and having opportunities and prospects out the ass to being a barely alive courtney love zombie. Oh how cruel the fates can be.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I know this is a moot point, but her body structure literally gives me depression. I mean, how can you not feel sad looking at this?
What is wrong with the flesh around the navel? Is that cellulite? Built up scar tissue from shooting up in that area? What the fuck is going on? Whatever it is, it isn't good or normal.

j666

[/USER=80085]@j666,[/B] Thaks b[B ]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is wrong with the flesh around the navel? Is that cellulite? Built up scar tissue from shooting up in that area? What the fuck is going on? Whatever it is, it isn't good or normal.
stretch marks from gaining a lot of weight over a short period of time + cellulite (if you can even get that on your stomach) + dehydration???