Gross Luna Slater / funeral1996 / rotten2thecore1996 / howl1996 / junkhun - Heroin Addict, Discount Courtney Love, fucking grimy

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

DarthBrooks

I got friends in Eldaron places
kiwifarms.net
What a fucking nightmare. She is a disingenuous unrepentant selfish junkie. She doesn't want to recover. She wants to lie in bed all day getting sympathy and encouragement for breathing. You want to save her? Throw her ass in jail or put a bullet between her eyes. You will not get her to change on her own. It's not even fun to watch her destroy herself, it's covered in literal blood and shit as per her "aesthetic". I'm not MOTI, I just really loathe junkies. Especially the ones that pretend to want help to get money/attention.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Throw her ass in jail
For real.
Maybe meeting some women with ACTUAL reasons to feel bad about themselves will be enough of a kick in the ass. Maybe being forced to actually follow rules and do shit instead of languishing all day and mooching off of others will jumpstart something in that doped up brain. Maybe forced separation from Junji Ito will make those BPD manic attachment feelings fade.

Or maybe she'd just get stabbed for stealing someone's cellmade eyeliner, uwu

fleas in my brain

kiwifarms.net
What a fucking nightmare. She is a disingenuous unrepentant selfish junkie. She doesn't want to recover. She wants to lie in bed all day getting sympathy and encouragement for breathing. You want to save her? Throw her ass in jail or put a bullet between her eyes. You will not get her to change on her own. It's not even fun to watch her destroy herself, it's covered in literal blood and shit as per her "aesthetic". I'm not MOTI, I just really loathe junkies. Especially the ones that pretend to want help to get money/attention.
I completely agree. It’s hard not to wanna be MOTI when reading Luna’s thread, because she’s literally the most spoiled junkie I have ever laid eyes upon. Most at least need some sort of side hustle to fund their habit, and Luna can’t even be bothered to actually mail some of her shitty art to her unhealthily over-empathetic cash cows online, who at this point she is probably almost equally dependent upon as Lurch. She doesn’t pay rent, buy her own drugs, or even shoot up herself. She has it easy, even for a heroin addict. That’s probably why she’s not in jail either. She never leaves her house, or participates in drug deals as far as we know.

Imagine seeing her walking down a shifty road in a full fluffy pink tracksuit trying to look inconspicuous while meeting her plug :lit:
A cop would ask her what she’s up to within minutes.

THOTHunterAlice

The dimensional merge is about to happen!
kiwifarms.net
I completely agree. It’s hard not to wanna be MOTI when reading Luna’s thread, because she’s literally the most spoiled junkie I have ever laid eyes upon. Most at least need some sort of side hustle to fund their habit, and Luna can’t even be bothered to actually mail some of her shitty art to her unhealthily over-empathetic cash cows online, who at this point she is probably almost equally dependent upon as Lurch. She doesn’t pay rent, buy her own drugs, or even shoot up herself. She has it easy, even for a heroin addict. That’s probably why she’s not in jail either. She never leaves her house, or participates in drug deals as far as we know.

Imagine seeing her walking down a shifty road in a full fluffy pink tracksuit trying to look inconspicuous while meeting her plug :lit:
A cop would ask her what she’s up to within minutes.
Here's how I would imagine it would go:

Cop: Ma'am are you feeling alright?

Tuna: y-yes pi-officer of course.

C: Ma'am may I ask what you are doing here? This is a very dangerous area, especially at 3 in the morning. Are you lost?

Tuna: none of your fucking business! *heroin drops out of her filthy tracksuit*

C: *jesus fucking christ, another spoiled heroin junkie color me shocked* ma'am I'm going to have you take you to the police station.

Tuna: RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING PIG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JUNJI ITO MONSTER PLEASE SAVE ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

C: *restrains her and reads her miranda rights* I need a drink.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino