Gross Luna Slater / funeral1996 / rotten2thecore1996 / howl1996 / junkhun - Heroin Addict, Discount Courtney Love, fucking grimy

THOTHunterAlice

Teen bonds and teaches son how to internet
kiwifarms.net

Coming in Halloween 2020: The Filthy Skank and the Easter Island Statue.

Prepare to see horrors that you have never seen, straight from a dingy heroin den. How long can you last watching these two be more filthy than filthy frank and showing off their beyond fucked bodies? Or manage to not avert your eyes from The Filthy Skank's Petrifying Pussy of Pestilence? Or not have your stomach turn into knots over The Easter Island Statue's uncanny visage?
Do you have what it takes to make it through the entire film without throwing up?

tweet #thefilthyskankandtheeasterislandstatue to get free tickets.

Movie poster.png

(red text on the right says: can you brave the grime?)

THOTHunterAlice

Teen bonds and teaches son how to internet
kiwifarms.net
If she follows her usual pattern of slavishly imitating pop culture, she'll have a baby just so she can neglect it to death.
Don't even threaten us with that! She might make that a reality somehow despite her rotting womb!

I just hope that she has done so much dope, that her uterus is drier than the Sahara.
Judging by how filthy she is and how that lurch's filthy sea creature peen can barely get up, chances are she will be infertile thanks to how disease riddled she is and may lead to an infection that'll sterilize her.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
I just hope that she has done so much dope, that her uterus is drier than the Sahara.
If the dope hasn’t dried out her baby maker, let’s hope it’s at least eliminated her libido. The physical act of sex would demand way too much effort from both parties, and even if Lurch could get it halfway up, I highly doubt his sperm count would be enough to impregnate her.

heavycream

My latte tastes like general anaesthetic.
kiwifarms.net
the "Opiates Overdose First Responder" badge, really? That's a joke.
If i was a junkie on the floor convulsing/fainting as a consequence of drug overdose, she's the last person i'd want to come to my aid. She'd probably just flap her hands around and call for Lurch, who'd very likely be on the ground beside me.

Also, what exactly is she a 'teen survivor' of beyond surviving the fight against natural emotional maturation?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
the "Opiates Overdose First Responder" badge, really? That's a joke.
If i was a junkie on the floor convulsing/fainting as a consequence of drug overdose, she's the last person i'd want to come to my aid. She'd probably just flap her hands around and call for Lurch, who'd very likely be on the ground beside me.
More like she'd go rummaging through your pockets looking for more of whatever you'd shot up, then steal your wallet and shoes and throw your still warm body in a dumpster. Well, Lurch would do that last bit.

BogTrotter

Hamberders
kiwifarms.net
Rumour is she has PCOS, which makes fertility difficult a lot of the time. And I doubt she is taking any medication for it or otherwise looking after her health (ok, yeh, she’s not, not at all), so no baby for her. Hopefully. Not that she wouldn’t fake a preggo for $$$.