Gross Luna Slater / funeral1996 / rotten2thecore1996 / howl1996 / junkhun - Heroin Addict, Discount Courtney Love, fucking grimy

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Stifler's Mom

kiwifarms.net
discovery = writing bad Luna poetry is fun.

1. My bangs are growing out. So yellow. So wild
if only I was able to get out of this
dirty bed
i could attempt to brush them and take some selfies
of my butthole for Twitter.
2. my love. My gorgeous erotic sullen junkie Easter Island statue
Our love is all the things I dreamed about
when I was lying stoned in twisted sweat stained sheets
i stole from your dying father.
3. oh I was so beautiful
and talented
and bright
and an artist
and it’s all turned to
mold
and saggy tits
and bruises
and dirt
and grime
and scars
(and the stench. my god)

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
That nightmare mouth makes me wonder if she's smoking meth too but not posting about it because it doesn't fit her ~aesthetic~. It would explain the constant arranging and rearranging of her dirty stuffed animals and hello kitty garbage pile.
I guess joining the “tweaker nation” bandwagon isn’t cute enough for our delicate little aerola princess.

THOTHunterAlice

Big tiddied demon hunter bf
kiwifarms.net
Opiates give you dry mouth and make you crave sugary things like soda and candy. She doesn't need meth to get a mouth like that, just good old Sweet Lady Smack and a little help from Mommy's Womb Xanax.
Plus she doesn't brush her teeth, or when she does brush them she literally uses an old, dirty, used tooth brush she got from a dumpster.
🤮

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Imagine proudly being a junkie :story:
It's bottom of the barrel pathetic, and makes other self-harmers like cutters seem classy in comparison

I can't believe people are still giving her money when she continually posts bragging about xanax bars and higher than a kite.

Of course she is always the victim .
Yup, there's no helping addicts like Luna til they've started helping themselves by getting off the junk

That nightmare mouth makes me wonder if she's smoking meth too but not posting about it because it doesn't fit her ~aesthetic~. It would explain the constant arranging and rearranging of her dirty stuffed animals and hello kitty garbage pile.
If it was free, definitely.

• Agree
Reactions: Cake Farts