Gross Luna Slater / funeral1996 / rotten2thecore1996 / howl1996 / junkhun - Heroin Addict, Discount Courtney Love, fucking grimy

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The saddest thing about Luna for me will always be the fact that she pissed away a $100,000 inheritance in the matter of a couple years and has literally nothing to show for it.
I don't necessarily think she's lying that her junkie mom stole a bunch of the money from her, but I do fault her for treating 100k like it was 1k in terms of budgeting and planning. You can blow 1k on frivolous shit, but 100k with nothing to show for it? That's critical fucking failure.

грешный дурак

Sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill
kiwifarms.net
This is the cleanest it will ever be
Oh god please no

Not only are these buttplug tail things stupid and embarrassing and give off pedo vibes, but have you ever seen someone “wearing” one?
An animal tail is high up above the buttcrack, angled upward. These things- bc of where your b-hole is- are well below the top of the asscrack, and angle down. So it just ends up looking like you’re shitting out a stuffed animal or wad of hair. It’s real bad fam

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Oh god please no

Not only are these buttplug tail things stupid and embarrassing and give off pedo vibes, but have you ever seen someone “wearing” one?
An animal tail is high up above the buttcrack, angled upward. These things- bc of where your b-hole is- are well below the top of the asscrack, and angle down. So it just ends up looking like you’re shitting out a stuffed animal or wad of hair. It’s real bad fam
Welp, learning what that was ruined my morning. It's pervs on Amazon sending her this shit right? I mean it has to be people with humiliation fetishes where it doesn't do it for them unless the person actually is being desperate and humiliating themselves with no roleplay or bullshit involved? The people getting off to a dead-eyed junkie doing shit like this for a pittance are cows in their own right.

грешный дурак

Sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill
kiwifarms.net
Oh it's not pervs. She's buying that shit herself in hopes it'll help her sell content, and to give off the impression that people are spending money on her/she's desirable
I tend to agree with you since it’s a totally corny (no pun intended lol) plastic and pink polyester tiny plug that probably cost like $8. BUY A BAR OF SOAP FFS LUNA

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't necessarily think she's lying that her junkie mom stole a bunch of the money from her, but I do fault her for treating 100k like it was 1k in terms of budgeting and planning. You can blow 1k on frivolous shit, but 100k with nothing to show for it? That's critical fucking failure.
Her mom didn't steal anything from her, Luna freely gave her mom rent money whenever she asked for it. It can be hard to say no to a junkie parent begging you for cash, but Luna has no one but herself to blame for that one.

And now, Luna has gotten free room and board from her mom for nearly two years. Anything she gave her mom during that time has been fully repaid.

Noya

too tired for this shit
kiwifarms.net
This is the cleanest it will ever be
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there's another reason why these plugs are terrible.
Because of the small width of the base it's possible for plugs like these to get sucked inside, especially if the insertable bit is the same width.

The natural instinct in this case is to pull on the tail, right? Well, you're gonna lose that tug of war to your anus, and the tail is gonna rip off.

And now you're in emerg.

Last edited:

THOTHunterAlice

I believe the dimensional merge will happen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there's another reason why these plugs are terrible.
Because of the small width of the base it's possible for plugs like these to get sucked inside, especially if the insertable bit is the same width.

The natural instinct in this case is to pull on the tail, right? Well, you're gonna that tug of war to your anus, and the tail is gonna rip off.

And now you're in emerg.
Thanks for that image, every part of my body has retracted into itself.

rigors

kiwifarms.net
Oh it's not pervs. She's buying that shit herself in hopes it'll help her sell content, and to give off the impression that people are spending money on her/she's desirable
Remember her German Sugar Daddy that definitelyyyy existed? It always made me laugh she specified "he" was German, like she just heard German's are fucked up sexual deviants so she gave "him" that nationality.

Stifler's Mom

kiwifarms.net
Since she’s being boring I’d like to do a little throwback to that time in 2016 when a farmer called Tessa messaged Lurch on Facebook calling him handsome. This was the response of Luna’s prince and unrequited love.
6233F5E0-C547-42FA-BD5B-FE6934815827.jpegB410CBE0-26ED-48CC-A2FB-D977FFC80601.jpeg1C8E269C-22E4-4B6F-8E71-E451B6E2B3C2.jpegD0181F41-3D14-4832-B7C9-1AFEC2503AEB.jpeg
there’s a dick pic too but until I work out how to spoiler them, I won’t sully your eyes.

This guy is an absolute tool. Not long after this Matthew disappeared off Facebook
F97DCB11-EC4A-4191-AFC1-65B7FC41F05D.jpeg

Attachments

THOTHunterAlice

I believe the dimensional merge will happen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since she’s being boring I’d like to do a little throwback to that time in 2016 when a farmer called Tessa messaged Lurch on Facebook calling him handsome. This was the response of Luna’s prince and unrequited love.
View attachment 1119286View attachment 1119287View attachment 1119288View attachment 1119289
there’s a dick pic too but until I work out how to spoiler them, I won’t sully your eyes.

This guy is an absolute tool. Not long after this Matthew disappeared off Facebook
View attachment 1119285
Well isn't lurch quite the charmer? (seriously though, i cringed and almost vomited reading his posts) I know it would be considered cow tipping, but they should have sent the dms to luna and possibly have a slap fight between the two white trash love birds. Also lol @Lurch, if you have to announce that you got a big dick, then it's on the smaller side and we have all seen it (unfortunately) and at best it's average.

rigors

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1119286View attachment 1119287View attachment 1119288View attachment 1119289

View attachment 1119285
TL;DR

Dad

I'm surfing—the internet!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1119285
Seeing messages written by him is really kind of surreal. I guess I always just see him as like a wooden statue or something, occasionally dragged in and propped up for photos before being stored back in the closet for next time.

He's a real lady killer. Probably literally.