Gross Luna Slater / funeral1996 / rotten2thecore1996 / howl1996 / junkhun - Heroin Addict, Discount Courtney Love, fucking grimy

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

грешный дурак

Sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill
kiwifarms.net
Good god she is so high in these pics. Idk why I kept trying to analyze her aesthetic choices this whole time, she’s just high af. That’s why there’s blood/a litter box/stained bedding/bad makeup/bruised up legs/awful ass in her pics. Think of something dumb you texted or tweeted after a few drinks. Now imagine “drinks” are opiates, and also that you’re Luna. What a disaster.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because she’s high as fuck. Last year I was in a shady McDonald’s off a interstate exit that apparently had a big issue with junkie whores hanging out there d/t all the truck stops and cheap hotels next to it. While there I watched a junkie much like Lana at a table trying to apply make-up with a compact mirror while nodding out. It was amusing to watch someone fall asleep mid-eyeshadow application five or six times.

So I get the terrible application and it looking like garbage, but what I’ll never understand is the choice of frosted/nude lips. It looks so gross, but it seems like she’s decided that crusty white lips is her signature look.

Just some color on her lips would make her a more successful junkie whore.

THOTHunterAlice

Big tiddied demon hunter bf
kiwifarms.net
Because she’s high as fuck. Last year I was in a shady McDonald’s off a interstate exit that apparently had a big issue with junkie whores hanging out there d/t all the truck stops and cheap hotels next to it. While there I watched a junkie much like Lana at a table trying to apply make-up with a compact mirror while nodding out. It was amusing to watch someone fall asleep mid-eyeshadow application five or six times.

So I get the terrible application and it looking like garbage, but what I’ll never understand is the choice of frosted/nude lips. It looks so gross, but it seems like she’s decided that crusty white lips is her signature look.

Just some color on her lips would make her a more successful junkie whore.
Besides didn't her idol that she tots isn't trying to emulate, courtney love, wore bright red lipstick instead of corpse white/lilac?

lameandgay2

I DON'T HAVE EDITING PRIVS DON'T LAUGH AT ME
kiwifarms.net
I want my hazmat suit back :cryblood:
I'm more scared of Luna-chan than Corona-chan.

I hope Corona is fond of mercy killings and takes that poor messy bitch out. And that's not MOTI/A-logging. That's me being nice. She'll never recover now. Even if she got off the heroin for a bit, the BPD has gone too far for her to ever properly engage in treatment, and even if she did, her thought cycles are so ingrained now and so is the way she deals with them.

She is so miserable and knows she's slowly killing herself. At the risk of sounding soppy as fuck, I wish her misery would end.

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
Hol up hol up. Junji Ito played baseball????? For two years??? PROFESSIONALLY????

Is this why Luna is so moist for baseball players? I struggle to picture him doing anything but nodding out on a couch or falling asleep in a pile of filthy Rilakkuma while his Nancy doodles with stolen Copics beside him.

This is weirder than hearing his voice.
A bit late to this, but I kinda feel like Lurch could've just lied about being Tim Lincecum but is trying to keep a low profile, hence the "fake" profile. I mean, he already lies a great deal, why not just assume to be an actual ballplayer who he kinda shares some facial similarities with? It's in no way more believable, but it might have a better shot of fooling someone (say, one of them groupies who really wanna get dicked by a celebrity) than a whole mess of lies.

For reference, here's Lincecum:
Tim-Lincecum-John-Smoltz.jpg

Sure, Lurch has way more ragged skin and features, but a decent liar can explain that away.

THOTHunterAlice

Big tiddied demon hunter bf
kiwifarms.net
A bit late to this, but I kinda feel like Lurch could've just lied about being Tim Lincecum but is trying to keep a low profile, hence the "fake" profile. I mean, he already lies a great deal, why not just assume to be an actual ballplayer who he kinda shares some facial similarities with? It's in no way more believable, but it might have a better shot of fooling someone (say, one of them groupies who really wanna get dicked by a celebrity) than a whole mess of lies.

For reference, here's Lincecum:
View attachment 1132614

Sure, Lurch has way more ragged skin and features, but a decent liar can explain that away.
A decent liar lurch is not, besides Lincecum may share a few facial features but he doesn't look like the unholy merging of a junji ito monster, a moai, and one of those wooden native american statues you see in cigar shops. Also Lincecum has thicker hair and looks like he is familiar with bathing regularly.

Peetz's Bank Account

"i just want to eat and talk about farts"
kiwifarms.net
Naloxone and modern medicine were a mistake. Both her and Lurch have od' multiple times but instead of their story ending years ago, do-gooders brought them back to slowly zombiefy and continue to be antisocial until they finally die anyways.
People have decided that it's the right thing to do when they prolong the lives of people who are not only suffering and living to shoot up but who are also entitled, contribute nothing to the world except grime and things to point at and will never change. Why let the living dead walk the earth and drain other people of their resources when they'd be better off six feet under? The mere stench of Luna's cooch is reason enough for her to leave this world. I guarantee you that if Death lived in her area and got a whiff as she walked by on the L train he would have taken her long ago.

lameandgay2

I DON'T HAVE EDITING PRIVS DON'T LAUGH AT ME
kiwifarms.net
People have decided that it's the right thing to do when they prolong the lives of people who are not only suffering and living to shoot up but who are also entitled, contribute nothing to the world except grime and things to point at and will never change. Why let the living dead walk the earth and drain other people of their resources when they'd be better off six feet under? The mere stench of Luna's cooch is reason enough for her to leave this world. I guarantee you that if Death lived in her area and got a whiff as she walked by on the L train he would have taken her long ago.
Some people are born to die.
As sad as it is, it's selfish to allow them to keep hurting for muh morals, or because they're your flesh and blood, or because you're a HeRo or it's your job. People don't do this kind of shit to themselves unless they truly fucking hate themselves and see themselves as worse than muck.

I have very little sympathy for junkies and addicts in general despite having personal experience with them, they pull everyone around them down with them. They have a very specific kind of personality that makes them utterly toxic, perma victims even if they do get clean and sober. That small amount of sympathy I do have for them is regarding granting their death wish.

They don't want to be here, the world knows it, those that love them know it, they know it. They're either part of a cycle, or will spawn their own, the beat goes on, more little addicts and fucked up PD sufferers are brought into the world or created simply because they had the misfortune of being born related to an addict POS. So just let them go.

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
There is both a market and an aesthetic for the tragic innocent look. Just a generic as any puffy, grimy, babydoll helpless victim daddy rape me under the pretty crucifix type. Young heifers aspire to her relative heroin body (in her case fat and wasted muscle), stunted adult women relate to her infantile behavior, depraved dudes getting off on someone's decay. This type has a pretty wide range, tumblr is to the brim with these.

• Horrifying
Reactions: tantric_depressive

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
I'm in autistic artistic mood today so I tried to make a Photoshop approximation of what Luna would look like if she stopped being exceptional with her makeup and didn't have the constant purplish corpse hue to all her photos (unsure if that's an aesthetic choice or just what that grungy ass place looks like all the time). Her eyes still look uncanny valley since I don't know what the crap is going on up there (did she color in half her eyeball with liquid liner? It looks it) and I'm on my shitty lo-res laptop without access to my drawing tablet or anything but an attempt was made.

Basically I made it look like she brushed her hair, did a fresh layer of makeup half sober, removed the ugly piercings and did my best to smudge/blur/clone draw over the layers of crust. Let me know what you think.

lunabefore.jpg

lunaimproved.jpg

wateryketchup

kiwifarms.net
I'm in autistic artistic mood today so I tried to make a Photoshop approximation of what Luna would look like if she stopped being exceptional with her makeup and didn't have the constant purplish corpse hue to all her photos (unsure if that's an aesthetic choice or just what that grungy ass place looks like all the time). Her eyes still look uncanny valley since I don't know what the crap is going on up there (did she color in half her eyeball with liquid liner? It looks it) and I'm on my shitty lo-res laptop without access to my drawing tablet or anything but an attempt was made.

Basically I made it look like she brushed her hair, did a fresh layer of makeup half sober, removed the ugly piercings and did my best to smudge/blur/clone draw over the layers of crust. Let me know what you think.

The hair, skin, and lips look good but the eyes make her look like Maria Elena Milagro de Hoyos