Gross Luna Slater / funeral1996 / rotten2thecore1996 / howl1996 / junkhun - Heroin Addict, Discount Courtney Love, fucking grimy

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

FramerGirl420

Boo's Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When she undid the clasp I felt like I could just smell the stale breast sweat that was wafting out from ill-fitting bra.

Anyone else notice that practically every pic of her has her in the same bra and panties? Like I think she's worn them for a few months straight now. It's always the red bra and those lacy blue-grey panties.

THOTHunterAlice

Big tiddied demon hunter bf
kiwifarms.net
She's dead, wrapped in plastic.
I'm a junkie girl
in a junkie world
wrapped in grime
life is so grim
fried to hell and back hair
there are track marks everywhere
come on, junkie, let's get high
I'm a blond bimbo girl in a grimey world
Dress me up, make it extra crusty, I'm your sideshow
You're my gawkers, feel the filth in pastels
Don't Kiss me here, or touch me there, unless you want a disease
You can touch
You can play
If you want herpes
I'm a junkie girl in a junkie world
Life in grime, it's grim
Fried to hell and back hair, trackmarks everywhere
Waste of youth, life is wasting
Come on, luna, let's get high! (ah ah ah yeah)
Come on, luna, let's get high! (ooh oh, ooh oh)
Make me shove a buttplug, make me show off my filthy mug, do whatever you please
I can act like a skank, I can beg on my knees
For a little bit of heroin, and do it all again
Hit the town, traumatize the city, let's get high
You can touch
You can play
If you want herpes
You can touch
You can play
If you want herpes
Come on luna, let's get high! (ooh oh, ooh oh)
I'm a junkie girl in a junkie world
Life in grime, it's grim
Fried to hell and back hair, trackmarks everywhere
Waste of youth, life is wasting

fixed up the spoilers and lyrics

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
A decent liar lurch is not, besides Lincecum may share a few facial features but he doesn't look like the unholy merging of a junji ito monster, a moai, and one of those wooden native american statues you see in cigar shops. Also Lincecum has thicker hair and looks like he is familiar with bathing regularly.
He kinda resembles Lurch’s cousin that
Oi Tuna! You really want to ring in them pervert bucks? Stop with that re.tarded eye makeup, cause it makes you look like a clown with the downs having a stroke and start doing pectoral workouts to perk those sad flapjacks you call tits. Just some advice.
Nothing short of a breast lift can give those flappy udders a will to live. She could diminish some of the startlingly large amount of cellulite on her thighs and round out her flat H shaped ass a little with some easy squats and lunges at home (like she would ever exert the effort for that lol), but those tiddies are beyond saving.

I think her sedentary lifestyle also has a hand in why her body always looks so bloated and saggy, because she probably barely showers and exfoliates her skin and never leaves her bed for longer than an hour. Her body reminds me of a chunky, wriggly grub worm.

ciggy

can of coke and a ciggy, he'll be right as rain
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else notice that practically every pic of her has her in the same bra and panties? Like I think she's worn them for a few months straight now. It's always the red bra and those lacy blue-grey panties.
TBH we're lucky she's at least got that red bra, she "found it in a dumpster" (just like all her makeup, clothes, and shoes. New York must be really fuckin wasteful I guess) around a year ago, before that I don't think I ever saw more than a couple photos of her in a bra.

1547497721227.png

Must be hard to find bras supportive enough for them big areolas

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
TBH we're lucky she's at least got that red bra, she "found it in a dumpster" (just like all her makeup, clothes, and shoes. New York must be really fuckin wasteful I guess) around a year ago, before that I don't think I ever saw more than a couple photos of her in a bra.

View attachment 1136730

Must be hard to find bras supportive enough for them big areolas
Luna girl, if anyone needs a boob job, it's you. You are badly, badly in need of a boob job.
Even Stapphy Cianfriglia doesn't need a boob job as bad as you.

THOTHunterAlice

kiwifarms.net
Luna girl, if anyone needs a boob job, it's you. You are badly, badly in need of a boob job.
Even Stapphy Cianfriglia doesn't need a boob job as bad as you.
Actually I'd say both of them need it as badly as the other, cause there is no chance in hell having those saggy things flapping all over the place is in any way, shape, or form comfortable!

THOTHunterAlice

kiwifarms.net
Well, at least Stephs doesn't seem to completely deflate if she lies down like Tuna's boobs do.
I unfortunately have seen pics of steph standing up and those fucking things just point straight down to the ground, and when she was wearing a binder, her tits were so deflated the binder looked more like a sports bra and she's so droopy that she can do what small titted girls can do without problem. So I still would say both are equally droopy and I would not have sex with them.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Mmmh, it's a bold statement. 🤔
What do you think, guys? Team Steph or team Luna?
I'd take Luna over Stephanie even if I'd have to scrub myself with lye after, there's probably a MRSA risk but I'm up to date on my vaccinations. Luna's tits might be kinda saggy but at least they look female, Steph looks more like an obese preteen sped boy with McDonald's induced bitch tits. Combine that with the incontinence, fascination with gross bodily functions, troon chasing, child grooming and incest fantasizing Steph is orders of magnitude more repulsive than Luna whose only real crime is being dirty and pathetic.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
I stand by my statement, and here's why.

Stapphy is just not salvageable. From the chest up she looks like a special needs twelve year old boy. And she's a chubster, so what would the point be?

If someone power-washed Luna down with industrial shampoo and soap, she wouldn't be bad. The pictures of her with no makeup on are almost cute, and her hair wouldn't be as nasty if given some deep conditioning and dyed a little darker. Her legs and ass are an unfortunate shape, sure, but a boob job would distract from that. If she put on some pants she could go for the "thicc" look down below and have nice matching tits for a somewhat hourglass figure.

In conclusion, while both sets of tits are tragic, Luna at least has the possibility of looking good if her tits were improved, whereas Staph is hopeless no matter the size or shape of the tits.