Gross Luna Slater / funeral1996 / rotten2thecore1996 / howl1996 / junkhun - Heroin Addict, Discount Courtney Love, fucking grimy

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
I just can't. I do not understand this. Bathing is not some grueling task or even a mild inconvenience. Bathing is so enjoyable. Nice warm bathwater, some shower fizzies, maybe even a bit of bubble bath if you're feeling frisky.... You feel so relaxed and refreshed afterwards. It's something I legitimately look forward to at the end of each day. I'm gonna just say that if you dread bathing you're doing it wrong, ok.
I have a personal lolcow that I’ve lowkey thought about making a thread on here, but she always privates the fuck out of all her online stuff. Anyway, she is embarrassingly transparent, like CWC level, and isn’t shy about her lackluster hygiene. She’s convinced that wiping her body down using a washcloth and a sink and only fully showering and washing her hair/entire body twice a week is an acceptable practice (and for someone who works with food). Her’s is the usual excuse, “I have depression, showering is haaaaard”

And, honestly, I get that. I know what it’s like to just not be able to will yourself out of bed to care for yourself, even for days. Depression can be shitty like that.

What negates that potentially legitimate reason is the fact that both my personal lolcow and Luna are obsessed with constantly posting shitty makeup selfies and gross half nudes on social media for attention. If you’re too depressed to wash your rank ass, but you’re not too depressed to apply makeup like a tween and pose in front of your phone to fish for compliments online, you’re not depressed, you’re lazy.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
Is she a time traveler from the 1800s? Because that would explain her skewed ideals of bathing.
No, just some emo fat chick in her late 20’s that never outgrew her bandom phase and doesn’t have a driver’s license. If she’s not posting about being ghosted by guys that only wanted an easy lay and being broke because she spends all of her extra cash on band crap, she’s posting her flat hairy ass and doughy body in a painfully transparent bid for attention.

But I mean, a washcloth and a sink still takes 10x the effort Luna ever would exert in a day, so she’s still not as pathetic as the crusty intentional addict.

Peetz's Bank Account

I hear the jury's still out on science.
kiwifarms.net
I don't really understand why Loona doesn't shoplift more often. I am not condoning shoplifting but many stores have a policy where employees cannot interfere if they spot someone doing it and it would be a much easier, faster and cleaner way for Tuna to get her grubby chicken hands on the things she puts on her Amazon wishlist. Employees at major retailers can report shoplifting, but in most cases there's no real evidence and it's not worth the time and effort to slam some random who stole a few items of makeup or clothing. And most of the time shoplifting goes totally unnoticed. Even with security cameras and mirrors it's extremely easy to steal shit from big stores like Target and Walmart, even when the employees are standing there watching you do it. In some ghetto communities police and security officers are hired to walk around the store in order to inhibit lifting but even then it doesn't really work. For instance, (PL sorry) I live in an area where there is a lot of heroin use and people will shoplift in order to sell or trade items for heroin. I have seen people blatantly shoving crap into their bags at Dollar Tree and walking out with employees watching them and never being reprimanded. It's just not worth it to go after them legally, and because some lifters are wackos it's best not to have workers interfere because they could be injured or killed. I just don't get Luna at all.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
I don't really understand why Loona doesn't shoplift more often. I am not condoning shoplifting but many stores have a policy where employees cannot interfere if they spot someone doing it and it would be a much easier, faster and cleaner way for Tuna to get her grubby chicken hands on the things she puts on her Amazon wishlist. Employees at major retailers can report shoplifting, but in most cases there's no real evidence and it's not worth the time and effort to slam some random who stole a few items of makeup or clothing. And most of the time shoplifting goes totally unnoticed. Even with security cameras and mirrors it's extremely easy to steal shit from big stores like Target and Walmart, even when the employees are standing there watching you do it. In some ghetto communities police and security officers are hired to walk around the store in order to inhibit lifting but even then it doesn't really work. For instance, (PL sorry) I live in an area where there is a lot of heroin use and people will shoplift in order to sell or trade items for heroin. I have seen people blatantly shoving crap into their bags at Dollar Tree and walking out with employees watching them and never being reprimanded. It's just not worth it to go after them legally, and because some lifters are wackos it's best not to have workers interfere because they could be injured or killed. I just don't get Luna at all.
And in my state, you're just booked and released because of Covid.

• Informative
Reactions: Azafran90

SPX5kzy

Crude, but effective.
kiwifarms.net
And in my state, you're just booked and released because of Covid.
Aren’t you in CA? Since the start of the shelter order there has been an incredible uptick in people “soft looting” wearing masks. Like straight up shoveling stuff into their backpacks, making eye contact with employees, other customers commenting scornfully at their theft, but no one calling the police. It happens a lot at drugstore/corner store type places I’m in the extra $pendy region and they’re not booking people here lol

Emotional Prolapse

I just like watching skinsuits suffer
kiwifarms.net
Slightly off topic here but Luna definitely shoplifts -- though it's usually Lurch "finding" the shit "behind a dumpster" or whatever the fuck excuse, because Tuna never leaves the house. (ETA: exactly what @mrspotatohead said, I just can't read apparently.)

As for bathing, those black drips do look like remnants of a charcoal mask (I use the tooth paste and it makes it look like the creature from the black lagoon barfed in my sink if I don't clean it out after), though it appears there was already some brown-ish crust on that bottle. Looks old. Beauty products expire, Tuna. If you really want to fix that skin, stop putting C H E A P expired shit on it.

Interestingly, it doesn't seem Luna hates bathing per-se -- she certainly seems to enjoy it when she has the products she desires (based on those captions), and she spent a summer at her last apartment with a broken shower but traveled to Evil Dad's place to use his on a pretty regular basis while also mentioning taking sink-baths at her own place because she was so miserable when she couldn't access Dad's place. I think it's just easy to forget your hair needs a wash when you're high off your ass on dope. Same reason she posts selfies so horrifying none of us can believe it -- these aren't choices a sober person would make. A sober person would rinse off that nasty body wash before snapping a pic, or just not photograph a nasty old bottle. A sober person puts a bath-bomb in their tub and snaps a photo BEFORE they get in and turn the water a filthy color. Luna posts her post-bath water, stained purpley-brown from purple conditioner (is she rinsing her hair out in her dirty bathwater??? Jesus.) and human funk. Just like the selfies where she's so high her eyes are crossing. Heroin and benzos impair judgement, and it shows. Luna has gotten progressively more and more open with her grossness as she's spiraled into addiction, and a lot of it seems unintentional. First it was posting shit with needles out (another thing that's easy to forget when you're fucked up on drugs -- 'maybe I should move those needles before I take a selfie'), now it's posting nudes and selfies with horrifying details she doesn't even notice.

I do pity Luna, because her upbringing was awful, and despite how lovely it may sound, receiving a million dollar inheritance when you're a 17 year old with absentee parents, a traumatic childhood, and terrible judgement isn't quite as lovely as it seems. Any decent parents would have nipped this bullshit in the bud and counseled her financially, but it's obvious nobody cared, which is sad, because she really had some potential back then.

Anyway, RE: bath products -- My question is her hands. Ignoring the fucked up naked nails, look at her thumb and hand. What the fuck is that grime smeared all over them, like, into the pores on her hand? I'd say it's probably more charcoal, but that feels a little too optimistic.

I'm still wondering who that person was A-logging in her tumblr comments the other day. Seemed like they know her in-person. Interesting they're claiming she doesn't do heroin the way she pretends to. I've long suspected that after the last OD she toned it down some, because that's around the time her benzo use skyrocketed. Heroin knocks you TF out, but interestingly, benzos will make you do a bunch of shit you don't remember (like taking horrifying selfies and bathwater pics) before it knocks you out.

Wonder what Luna did to piss that person off. Almost sounds like they're a junkie, too. Her and Lurch probably fucked them over somehow.

THOTHunterAlice

You have to try to be this fucking stupid
kiwifarms.net
Slightly off topic here but Luna definitely shoplifts -- though it's usually Lurch "finding" the shit "behind a dumpster" or whatever the fuck excuse, because Tuna never leaves the house. (ETA: exactly what @mrspotatohead said, I just can't read apparently.)

As for bathing, those black drips do look like remnants of a charcoal mask (I use the tooth paste and it makes it look like the creature from the black lagoon barfed in my sink if I don't clean it out after), though it appears there was already some brown-ish crust on that bottle. Looks old. Beauty products expire, Tuna. If you really want to fix that skin, stop putting C H E A P expired shit on it.

Interestingly, it doesn't seem Luna hates bathing per-se -- she certainly seems to enjoy it when she has the products she desires (based on those captions), and she spent a summer at her last apartment with a broken shower but traveled to Evil Dad's place to use his on a pretty regular basis while also mentioning taking sink-baths at her own place because she was so miserable when she couldn't access Dad's place. I think it's just easy to forget your hair needs a wash when you're high off your ass on dope. Same reason she posts selfies so horrifying none of us can believe it -- these aren't choices a sober person would make. A sober person would rinse off that nasty body wash before snapping a pic, or just not photograph a nasty old bottle. A sober person puts a bath-bomb in their tub and snaps a photo BEFORE they get in and turn the water a filthy color. Luna posts her post-bath water, stained purpley-brown from purple conditioner (is she rinsing her hair out in her dirty bathwater??? Jesus.) and human funk. Just like the selfies where she's so high her eyes are crossing. Heroin and benzos impair judgement, and it shows. Luna has gotten progressively more and more open with her grossness as she's spiraled into addiction, and a lot of it seems unintentional. First it was posting shit with needles out (another thing that's easy to forget when you're fucked up on drugs -- 'maybe I should move those needles before I take a selfie'), now it's posting nudes and selfies with horrifying details she doesn't even notice.

I do pity Luna, because her upbringing was awful, and despite how lovely it may sound, receiving a million dollar inheritance when you're a 17 year old with absentee parents, a traumatic childhood, and terrible judgement isn't quite as lovely as it seems. Any decent parents would have nipped this bullshit in the bud and counseled her financially, but it's obvious nobody cared, which is sad, because she really had some potential back then.

Anyway, RE: bath products -- My question is her hands. Ignoring the fucked up naked nails, look at her thumb and hand. What the fuck is that grime smeared all over them, like, into the pores on her hand? I'd say it's probably more charcoal, but that feels a little too optimistic.

I'm still wondering who that person was A-logging in her tumblr comments the other day. Seemed like they know her in-person. Interesting they're claiming she doesn't do heroin the way she pretends to. I've long suspected that after the last OD she toned it down some, because that's around the time her benzo use skyrocketed. Heroin knocks you TF out, but interestingly, benzos will make you do a bunch of shit you don't remember (like taking horrifying selfies and bathwater pics) before it knocks you out.

Wonder what Luna did to piss that person off. Almost sounds like they're a junkie, too. Her and Lurch probably fucked them over somehow.
I'm not sure they're a junkie but possibly a former white knight who thought 'oh poor kid needs some help getting back on her feet' before finding out how much of a filthy, filthy leech luna is. Surprisingly enough, with most cows their biggest and most vitriolic critics were former supporters.

John Webster

You need a fidget spinner; you need to get fucked
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This week, Luna has enjoyed the usual activities following her widely-discussed bathing habits. Life at mom's apartment continues to provide her with a wealth of cultured hobbies that are vital for her unique lifestyle.

She showed off her collection of Copics to eager followers.
1.png

She luxuriated in appreciation for her room's setup, including a special spot for Pumpkin's favourite toy.
2.png

She photographed her trinkets, beloved parts of her steadily regenerating hoard.
3.png
4.png

Pumpkin made multiple appearances as Luna fawned over her.
5.1.png
5.2.png

6.png

She finally found a beauty product that had revived her arid lips.
7.png

She styled her hair and posed for the camera as her favourite hair clips made a more recent appearance.
8.png
9.png

She shared some of her newest art.
10.png

Tumblr updates.
She explained the heartwarming reasoning behind Pumpkin's sign.
tumblr1.png

The Lunaschu household benefitted from the kindness of strangers.
tumblr2.png

She arranged her hoard and took photos of appreciation.
tumblr3.png

She revealed three completed drawings.
tumblr4.png
tumblr5.png
tumblr6.png

She celebrated an accomplishment, surrounded by a plush audience.
tumblr7.png

She devoted herself to education and personal growth.
tumblr8.png

Sadly, downhearted moments always return.
tumblr9.png

She treated her BPD workbook to a self-portrait.
tumblr10.png

She felt the call of rhyme and indulged her poetic muse.
tumblr11.png

Fear took hold of the poor girl.
tumblr12.png

Ever resourceful, Luna devised a notable solution for her ills.
tumblr13.png

Near the end of another week of destitution, an adoring following bought Luna yet another item from her wish list.
tumblr14.png

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
Can I just say, and I'm aware this sounds autistic, but the way she colors with her Copics really messes with me. Her coloring looks like how a child would color with felt pens: shoving them into the paper and scribbling around haphazardly. These pens are not cheap so watching her do that just highlights her obliviousness to the value of money. She probably breaks, dries them out and gets through them incredibly rapidly as a result.
Also, how the fuck did the caps of the Copic pens get so dirty? Does she stuff them up her ass or something?

Emotional Prolapse

I just like watching skinsuits suffer
kiwifarms.net
Can I just say, and I'm aware this sounds autistic, but the way she colors with her Copics really messes with me. Her coloring looks like how a child would color with felt pens: shoving them into the paper and scribbling around haphazardly. These pens are not cheap so watching her do that just highlights her obliviousness to the value of money. She probably breaks, dries them out and gets through them incredibly rapidly as a result.
Also, how the fuck did the caps of the Copic pens get so dirty? Does she stuff them up her ass or something?
I'm with you. I'm not an artfag but I dabble, and even with those cheap Tombow-brand knockoff Copics you can get on Amazon, it's easy to blend them (that is literally the fucking point of them) and color something in without it having those 'coloring lines' (where layers of marker overlap making darker streaks) on it. Christ, even kids coloring in Crayola try to make those lines straight instead of all the fuck over the place. The carpet in the first of those 3 drawings is a fucking disaster, like you can see how hard she's jamming the marker into the page to scribble.

Seeing her art quality spiral downward with her addiction is depressing. Her older work was actually decent and could be genuinely good if she'd gone to art school or just, y'know, focused on something other than drugs in her formative years.

Anustart

I m panis boy wan fak u sexy
kiwifarms.net
There's no reason to even buy such expensive markers if your technique is so bad that there is no indication of the finished product that you used anything better than Crayola. Some slight patchiness is inevitable if you're coloring a large area because there will be time for parts of it to dry, but there is no reason for it to look that streaky. Well-done Copic coloring gives you smooth, vibrant areas of color.

Also there are countless Copic knockoffs now that cut the price by not having a brush nib, which shouldn't be a problem for her because she has no need for a brush nib. I can only imagine her holding the marker in a closed fist and grinding it into the paper like a toddler.

It's probably partly the paper she uses being trash though.

Most retail jobs teach employees to try to curb shoplifting by :optimistic:giving great service:optimistic: and being extra attentive and friendly to customers who look like they're thinking of shoplifting, but not to do a damn thing if somebody shoplifts right in front of them and walks out. You'd think if the lifting community of tumblr can steal hundreds of dollars' worth of merchandise at a time from Ulta that Luna could shoplift but she probably doesn't want to jeopardize her access to the few stores she can get to.

fuzzdew

God loves mentally ill
kiwifarms.net
There's no reason to even buy such expensive markers if your technique is so bad that there is no indication of the finished product that you used anything better than Crayola. Some slight patchiness is inevitable if you're coloring a large area because there will be time for parts of it to dry, but there is no reason for it to look that streaky. Well-done Copic coloring gives you smooth, vibrant areas of color.

Also there are countless Copic knockoffs now that cut the price by not having a brush nib, which shouldn't be a problem for her because she has no need for a brush nib. I can only imagine her holding the marker in a closed fist and grinding it into the paper like a toddler.

It's probably partly the paper she uses being trash though.

Most retail jobs teach employees to try to curb shoplifting by :optimistic:giving great service:optimistic: and being extra attentive and friendly to customers who look like they're thinking of shoplifting, but not to do a damn thing if somebody shoplifts right in front of them and walks out. You'd think if the lifting community of tumblr can steal hundreds of dollars' worth of merchandise at a time from Ulta that Luna could shoplift but she probably doesn't want to jeopardize her access to the few stores she can get to.
Imo she’s just too lazy and scared to steal. She wants that junkie lifestyle, but we’ve seen how it works with her. Lurch does it for her, I remember she flaunted some plushies he’d stolen from Grand Central.

afternoon_tea

thank you Dr. Purr, very cool
kiwifarms.net
I feel like it takes actual effort to make copics look so streaky. Why even bother with them? Just use one of those big packs of crayola markers, it would look the same and she'd have way more colors. It triggers me to see her abuse expensive markers like that.

Her art has really degenerated. Not that it was ever great, but it was cute in it's own way and I think she had the potential to develop it into a nice style, but now even though she draws pretty frequently it's degenerated into a sloppy mess. Even most art brut looks more intentional, hers just looks like "I am an actual child and have no fine motor skills". If she survives the next 10 years I expect it will devolve into Sonichu tier quality.

You can tell she fancies herself as "beautifully broken" or whatever, but it no longer looks like an intentional aesthetic choice (she was always teetering on the edge here tbh) and now she looks like an actual crazy garbage bag lady.

When she made that awful video calling her dad I was shocked at how pretty her face is under the makeup, she really goes the extra mile to look as gross as possible.

John Webster

You need a fidget spinner; you need to get fucked
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Luna has had an uneventful week that has allowed her to delight in simple pleasures.

She praised a cheap beauty product for its efficacy.
1.1.png
1.2.png

She later generously demonstrated the results of said cosmetic.
2.1.png
2.2.png

As always, she found herself in the grip of The Sadness and held fast to the embrace of her beloved pill stash.
3.png

Last edited: