Gross Luna Slater / funeral1996 / rotten2thecore1996 / howl1996 / junkhun - Heroin Addict, Discount Courtney Love, fucking grimy

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oof, she thinks her dad is leaving her his apartment? Also who thinks that way? I'm not planning on how I'm going to redecorate my 50 year old parents house when they die.
She's been ruminating on this for years. Despite having already lost one free house due to not comprehending she would need to pay for utilities, maintenance and taxes, she seems to think that she will inherit her father's place with no issues and live there for free happily ever after.

It's also unclear how she would inherit an apartment - she never say condo, and it seems her dad lives in come sort of co-op building. If he rents it, there is nothing to inherit and the apartment will go to the next qualified renter who can pay the co-op fees. If it's a tenant in common building, the other owners would have to approve of any new owners because they have to do taxes jointly- which, again, means no Lunas or Easter Island Statues. And if it IS a condo and Luna just doesn't understand the word, she would still have to pay HOA fees, utilities, maintenance, and property taxes, which means they could maybe squat there a few months before being evicted for nonpayment.

So whatever the actual situation with her dad's apartment, the whole thing about the place the thinks she will "inherit" is a fantasy.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
She's been ruminating on this for years. Despite having already lost one free house due to not comprehending she would need to pay for utilities, maintenance and taxes, she seems to think that she will inherit her father's place with no issues and live there for free happily ever after.

It's also unclear how she would inherit an apartment - she never say condo, and it seems her dad lives in come sort of co-op building. If he rents it, there is nothing to inherit and the apartment will go to the next qualified renter who can pay the co-op fees. If it's a tenant in common building, the other owners would have to approve of any new owners because they have to do taxes jointly- which, again, means no Lunas or Easter Island Statues. And if it IS a condo and Luna just doesn't understand the word, she would still have to pay HOA fees, utilities, maintenance, and property taxes, which means they could maybe squat there a few months before being evicted for nonpayment.

So whatever the actual situation with her dad's apartment, the whole thing about the place the thinks she will "inherit" is a fantasy.
Even without those issues it's just weird to plan your future around inheriting your 50-something parents apartment - we're talking about maybe 25-35 years into the future unless I've missed that he's terminally ill or something. At this rate, Luna's more likely to die before her dad either way.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Even without those issues it's just weird to plan your future around inheriting your 50-something parents apartment - we're talking about maybe 25-35 years into the future unless I've missed that he's terminally ill or something. At this rate, Luna's more likely to die before her dad either way.
It's still a shitty thing to do.

It would be a different matter if she were in a good relationship with her dad and she jokingly said "After you die I'm going to do this and that", but she keeps saying that her dad is a big meanie (and he sure as hell wasn't father of the decade, since his wife would meet her drug dealer while Luna was with her) and she hates his guts -- until she needs money and clothes and other trinkets, that is.

Her father was a shitty person but seems to have bettered himself since Luna was a child. She has no obligation to forgive him nor her mother for being awful parents, but if she decided to do so, then she really should not mooch off of them. It's staggering how she cannot see how what she is doing is the complete opposite of what she's preaching: she keeps saying how horrible her mother is, but at the same time she's squatting in her apartment, making her sleep on the couch, and doing H well aware that it could make her mother homeless; then she keeps saying how her father is a nightmarish monster, but she has no problems asking him for money, asking him to buy things, hanging out in his apartment, and eating his food.

It's one or the other, Luna.

John Webster

You need a fidget spinner; you need to get fucked
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The weeks are long, the season is hot, and yet Luna carries on.

She has been hard at work in doing all she can to acquire a Nintendo Switch and the new Animal Crossing game she has coveted from the utmost depths of poverty.
1.png

She grieved the loss of Smokey but thanked the Fates for the blessing of Pumpkin and all of the goodness she has brought to the Slater household.
2.1.png
2.2.png
2.3.png

She took selfies, clearly enjoying the act of self-care. And why not? The old girl has earned it, false lashes and all.
3.png

She enjoyed a bonus confession of love from a faithful follower.
4.1.png
4.2.png

Tragedy struck but Luna somehow kept a level head.
6.png

She rejoiced in light of her gratitude for beauty products.
7.png

She went back to the basics, returning to her comfort zone after a bout of daring exploration.
8.png

She longed for the past.
9.png

She announced an impending bath, eager to photograph the end result of aesthetically stewing in the aftermath of lightening her hair.
10.png

Pumpkin made a kingdom for herself in the disarray of Mother Slater's shelves.
11.1.png
11.2.png
11.3.png

Luna added her two cents into the discussion on current events with all the vigour of a devoted activist, making sure to mention her grandmother may as well have been a Black Panther. She refused to stay silent and took immediate action.

12.png
[

Tumblr updates.

She took several selfies in the spirit of self-improvement.
tumblr1.png
tumblr2.png

But the sadness returned, as it always does.
tumblr3.png
[

She coped as well as she could.
tumblr4.png

She struggled beneath the weight of her existence, tormented by despair.
tumblr5.png

But she found her ray of light, however brief.
tumblr6.png

tumblr7.png

She bravely spoke out against her malicious parents, finding courage even in her suffering.
tumblr8.png

She wondered at the existence she chases, contemplating what could have been.
tumblr9.png
[

Again, she returned to her favourite activity.
tumblr10.png
tumblr11.png
tumblr12.png

But she never could escape the clutches of The Sadness.
tumblr13.png

She made a collage of some favourite wish list items.
tumblr14.png

She revealed a recent doodle.
tumblr15.png

She pressed on a new packet of false nails and found herself pleasantly overjoyed at the end result.
tumblr16.png

She documented Pumpkin's sleeping habits.
Save that poor cat from them all.
tumblr17.png

Luna later hinted at the possibility of obtaining a Nintendo Switch next week.
How does she do it?
tumblr18.png

But the moment of excitement passed so quickly.
tumblr19.png

Tweets.
Baseball.
twitter1.png

twitter2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
She has been hard at work in doing all she can to acquire a Nintendo Switch and the new Animal Crossing game she has coveted from the utmost depths of poverty.
Unfortunately for Luna, nobody can find, let alone "find" a Nintendo Switch because the pandemic disrupted the supply chain. No stores have then in stock and you can't buy one from the Nintendo website either because they've indefinitely suspended all shipping of physical goods. It's a bad time to buy one because every seller that has a Switch is taking advantage of the shortage to add an extra hundred dollars to the price. So Luna will probably ebeg for one anyway, because it won't be her money.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hasn't she been playing new leaf and "getting her house how she wants it" for literally years at this point? I know ac games can be long lasting if you want to do everything, but fuck, shouldn't you get sick of it at some point?

God help that poor stolen cat if Luna caves/Lurch decides to make some money dog fighting and they take in the pitbull.

crap

the state is controlling my destiny and my penis
kiwifarms.net
Pumpkin will die in a laundry avalanche from the looks of things
To be fair, Smokey and Pepper lived for years without being crushed under Luna's dirty lingerie that she found in a dumpster. In fact, her cats have a much longer average lifespan than Chris's. So...there's that at least...(:_(I'm just gonna whisper a little prayer for Pumpkin anyway...just in case....

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Basically every console I've owned since the xbox I've bought second hand from a junkie on Craigslist or FB Marketplace, including the Switch I got a month into the pandemic. Luna must have no fucking connects, if she doesn't know someone who knows someone willing to trade their kids system for some Xanax or something.