Gross Luna Slater / funeral1996 / rotten2thecore1996 / howl1996 / junkhun - Heroin Addict, Discount Courtney Love, fucking grimy

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
If she's that goddamned miserable but relatively inexpensive bullshit helps her feel a little better, why doesn't she... I don't know... go easy on the drugs for a while, wash her ass, and get a goddamned job? She's lazy and usually fucked up but that describes a lot of people who still work, and she doesn't seem too dumb for retail. I don't expect her to work 40 hours or do anything physically strenuous but even working at a clothing store, bookstore, Gamestop or some other place that doesn't mind alternative-looking people a few shifts a week would allow her to save up for a Switch and/or buy as much cheap drugstore makeup as she wants since it's not like she's paying bills. She's got a phone and an address, which are usually the biggest obstacles for fuckups trying to find employment. Maybe once she realizes it won't kill her she'll actually end up developing a work ethic or some self respect :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic: ok maybe that's a stretch but being forced to shower regularly and get out of the house for a while might do wonders for her mental health.

Karl_der_Grosse

John Doe #2, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Luna will never get a job. She is completely unable to do well at an interview, any interview, anywhere. But lets leave that aside for a moment and pretend that Luna, with her empty resume, complete lack of skills, and filthy appearance, actually got a job. Jobs come with certain necessary actions. Luna would have to schedule her drug use around her work shifts. Luna would have to stick to at least a minimal hygiene regimen. And Luna would have to actually show up and work a full shift, even if it made her sad.

Luna's not going to do any of that. Any job Luna gets, she'd be fired from before she worked five shifts, guaranteed.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
If she's that goddamned miserable but relatively inexpensive bullshit helps her feel a little better, why doesn't she... I don't know... go easy on the drugs for a while, wash her ass, and get a goddamned job? She's lazy and usually fucked up but that describes a lot of people who still work, and she doesn't seem too dumb for retail. I don't expect her to work 40 hours or do anything physically strenuous but even working at a clothing store, bookstore, Gamestop or some other place that doesn't mind alternative-looking people a few shifts a week would allow her to save up for a Switch and/or buy as much cheap drugstore makeup as she wants since it's not like she's paying bills. She's got a phone and an address, which are usually the biggest obstacles for fuckups trying to find employment. Maybe once she realizes it won't kill her she'll actually end up developing a work ethic or some self respect :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic: ok maybe that's a stretch but being forced to shower regularly and get out of the house for a while might do wonders for her mental health.
ew, that's boring and hard :( they wouldn't let her take breaks every two minutes and wouldn't let her shoplift stuff :( she's just too sad uwu for a job sweaty :(

Stafford Beer Bong

Jubee Flumper Pumpin’
kiwifarms.net
I‘ve been following Luna for a while and now only pop in occasionally to see if there has been any twist or development. Suffice to say, it looks like she is still living in her groundhogs day of drug abuse and perpetual sads.

If she ever does decide to get clean, that moment of realization that she has pissed away the best years of her life is going to hit her hard. Even harder than the realization she drank her own piss for money.

Oh well, it’s nothing another xanax bar won’t fix, right?

John Webster

You need a fidget spinner; you need to get fucked
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Though she prevails, Luna has been swallowed almost entirely by depths we could not possibly comprehend. With the summer heat melting through layers of her mask of cosmetics, she suffers indefinitely and without reprieve, with few distractions appearing from time to time to save her from the despair that has yet to be eased by the soothing balm of a Nintendo Switch and the latest Animal Crossing craze.

Pumpkin has proven herself to be a fascinating enigma.
1.1.png1.2.png

Luna revisited Tai's memory earlier this week, missing the sweeter days of her wasted youth.
2.1.png2.2.png2.3.png2.4.png

Her only comfort was the call of her pill stash in its kawaii exterior.
3.1.png 3.2.png

Devastation struck her down further.
tumblr1.png

She sought to distract herself with the finer things in life.
tumblr2.png

Life at the Slater residence took a turn for the worst.
tumblr3.png

Her mental state continued to deteriorate.
tumblr4.png
tumblr5.png

rigors

kiwifarms.net
WTF is going on with her tits? We all know they are pancakes but it looks like she has stuffed a whole bowling ball into each cup.

Also about her inevitable death - I'm sure her dad needs to be the one informed since her mother lives in Section 8 housing and has no way to pay for her funeral.

Also, does anyone think Pumpkin looks worse than she did when she was a "stray" foundling? She looks greasy and dirty. My 18 year old cat who is so old and gross she needs to be hand fed looks healthier.

Jeff Gerstmann

The computerized man of the 1990s
kiwifarms.net
Basically every console I've owned since the xbox I've bought second hand from a junkie on Craigslist or FB Marketplace, including the Switch I got a month into the pandemic. Luna must have no fucking connects, if she doesn't know someone who knows someone willing to trade their kids system for some Xanax or something.
I can literally sense the Arkansas energy from you.

RobertPaulson

They're gonna have to open up my pecs again.
kiwifarms.net
Why everything she owns has to be so filthy? A wet wipe would suffice.
Also, her tits got even saggier somehow :c
I think it's because black tar heroin is really sticky and when you get it on your fingers everything becomes coated in it. I had a friend who used tar and the light switch in his room was covered in black sludge and fingerprints.

SPX5kzy

Crude, but effective.
kiwifarms.net
I think it's because black tar heroin is really sticky and when you get it on your fingers everything becomes coated in it. I had a friend who used tar and the light switch in his room was covered in black sludge and fingerprints.

This is fun theory but honestly I doubt it. Luna is probably just grimey from being dirty. In a place like NYC, most of the heroin is a white or brown powder. And with the presence of fentanyl and other synthetic opioids (which dramatically increases the # of OD deaths) less and less heroin in the US is black tar. I suppose it’s getting pushed somewhere in Latin America but tbh I don’t know.

Black tar heroin is a specific variety of the drug and it is much different in appearance than the common powder form of the drug, which if usually either white or brown in color. Black tar heroin looks like roofing tar.

All forms of heroin are derived from morphine. Black tar heroin is primarily produced in Mexico. Due to the large Mexican supply, black tar heroin is prevalent in the western/southern portion of the United States, and cities like LA see a lot of black tar heroin use.

600lbsAnorexic

Body checking your fupa obsessively
kiwifarms.net
I have never seen them use Black Tar and she used to post a lot of her drugs (in their various states) on her "secret tumblr" while it was still secret.

This is what their's has always looked like:
SUl1MO6.png

Here's how Black Tar looks like:
tumblr_c61569c35ea85cdaa0d99372160b85bd_3bc0a61f_1280.jpg
tumblr_c7483cefbb773f4f60440d977892adeb_72e115e3_540.jpg

Even if you dilute it to shit it still looks more of a gray-ish, dirty darkish brown while the "regular" kind would have more of a piss/dishwasher water brown colour.

The heroin they get is pretty weak and cut with who knows what IMO. Not only by the look of it but for various other reasons - they need to take every 2 hours, are always sick, use a lot of other drugs to make it more potent/boost intensity of high, etc., etc.

Though here's something to consider about the hygiene/filth question above.

To inject heroin you must first cook it, which is done in a spoon/metal cap/etc using a fire source (lighter, candle, etc) for 1-2 minutes. For that time the bottom of the spoon gets charred and coated with a thick, tar-like substance that is (almost) impossible to clean and leaves all the surfaces it touches black and dirty.
Most addicts will reuse their coocker basically until they can, cleaning the top part, while the bottom gets nastier and grimier. This stains your fingers or anything else it touches.

The other thing is the blood that comes after injecting that after awhile you just don't care to clean up with a paper towel and basically let your clothes/bedding absorb it.
Sometime blood will squirt out while trying to find a vein or whatever and stain surfaces, floors, walls, etc. which after a while you stop caring about as well.

It all sits there getting browner and dirtier with the passage of time and the other fitlth that starts to cover it.