Gross Luna Slater / funeral1996 / rotten2thecore1996 / howl1996 / junkhun - Heroin Addict, Discount Courtney Love, fucking grimy

Peetz's Bank Account

I hear the jury's still out on science.
kiwifarms.net
Black tar isn't widely distributed in the upper parts of the country anymore. It's mostly used in places close to or bordering on Mexico, because that is where 99% of it is produced. In the midwestern, northwestern, southeastern and northeastern states, it is pretty hard to come by. Most heroin is powdered and cut, usually with more filler product added in. A lot of it is cut with fentanyl to boost the high, which is increasing fatal OD rates.

TurdFondler

kiwifarms.net
The people I know that used the black tar stuff always smoked it on a piece of tinfoil, they called it "chasing the dragon".
This is for beginner junkies. No one starts off shooting disgusting garbage into their veins. Heroin was always smoked at first and then once hooked the junkies start injecting because it's way more potent. I'm not sure if that's how it works nowadays with all the fent going around.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
This is for beginner junkies. No one starts off shooting disgusting garbage into their veins. Heroin was always smoked at first and then once hooked the junkies start injecting because it's way more potent. I'm not sure if that's how it works nowadays with all the fent going around.
From what I know, the tar heroin was easier to smoke than to cook and inject. And this person liked the process of chasing the stuff around and inhaling it.

John Webster

You need a fidget spinner; you need to get fucked
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The week has crawled past, leaving in its wake an amused and adoring Luna contenting herself with the simple pleasures in life.

She cleverly entertained herself along with her devoted followers.
1.1.png

She found the distraction of another helpful app.
2.png

She photographed herself as she worked on the latest arduous task of growing out her bangs.
3.1.png3.2.png

She busied herself with her wish list.
5.1.png5.2.png6.png

She made a post to honour her incredible relationship with Lurch, demonstrating their compatibility in a short series of photographs collected over time.
7.1.png7.2.png7.3.png7.4.png

She soothed herself with gifts of cheap beauty products.
tumblr1.png

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
Luna’s blind devotion and insistence that she has the most handsome and loving and caring fiancé ever is always so cringey to see. I feel like Lurch, at one point, could have been a relatively good looking guy. Obviously addiction has corroded any conventionally attractive features he might have had and turned him into the corpse like eastern island statue we all know so well, but I honestly feel like he didn’t draw the short straw with genetics like Luna did. He’s very tall, has angular features and some potentially good bone structure, just take away the years of drug abuse, remove the rats nest from his head and give him a decent hair cut, clean up the wardrobe, maybe add some better quality tattoos and a beard, he could’ve been a decent looking hipster barista or barber dude. At least good looking enough to not stoop to preying on his customers’ underaged daughters.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Luna’s blind devotion and insistence that she has the most handsome and loving and caring fiancé ever is always so cringey to see. I feel like Lurch, at one point, could have been a relatively good looking guy. Obviously addiction has corroded any conventionally attractive features he might have had and turned him into the corpse like eastern island statue we all know so well, but I honestly feel like he didn’t draw the short straw with genetics like Luna did. He’s very tall, has angular features and some potentially good bone structure, just take away the years of drug abuse, remove the rats nest from his head and give him a decent hair cut, clean up the wardrobe, maybe add some better quality tattoos and a beard, he could’ve been a decent looking hipster barista or barber dude. At least good looking enough to not stoop to preying on his customers’ underaged daughters.
I disagree that Luna drew the genetic short straw, if her health, hygiene and makeup/fashion choices weren't so tragic and she wasn't posting really unflattering shit without realizing it's bad because she's too fucked up, she'd actually be above average in appearance I think. What she has already done to her body she can't totally undo but while she'll never be on the cover of Shape magazine it is pretty normal for women who have had large weight fluctuations. She isn't autistic or retarded and has a small amount of artistic talent. Hell even her mental health and addiction issues are probably more down to nurture than nature. She's unappealing because she's lazy, gross, and has a shitty attitude, rather than deformed or unfortunate looking in any intrinsic way. Check back at the photos of her in the first 4 or 5 pages of the thread, the deterioration in her appearance is pretty recent.