Gross Luna Slater / funeral1996 / rotten2thecore1996 / howl1996 / junkhun - Heroin Addict, Discount Courtney Love, fucking grimy

Biblical Monstrosity

#NotAllFarmers
kiwifarms.net
Could anyone remind me what the context is behind the video of Luna calling her dad? I got whiplash hearing her beg for help and then just start to strip, so I can tell it has something to do with her sex work.
It was really sad to watch. Drugs make you desperate for any cash you can get your hands on.

cowboytakeshi

kiwifarms.net
Could anyone remind me what the context is behind the video of Luna calling her dad? I got whiplash hearing her beg for help and then just start to strip, so I can tell it has something to do with her sex work.
It was really sad to watch. Drugs make you desperate for any cash you can get your hands on.
Someone online paid her to do it from what I remember. might have been through tumblr?
Luna is a shitty person but this video is very sad and hard to watch, especially with her dad's responses ugh

unidentified code

kiwifarms.net
IIRC, someone paid her to specifically call her dad and tell him that she was getting clean while at the same time stripping and playing with herself. He was all too eager, and had been getting a room ready for her at his apartment. It was entirely a humiliation fetish thing, one that she was all too happy to indulge for assumedly thirty dollars.

After that, I don't think I've seen much about her dad. I wonder if that was his breaking point.

Cheap trailer trash glam

kiwifarms.net
Start the clock, she's got a new therapist. How long until this one is terrible for not giving her pills listening to her problems
View attachment 2884624
Jesus Christ her hair is BADDDDD! She needs to shave it. Just put it in a bun tuna until you get the balls
Someone online paid her to do it from what I remember. might have been through tumblr?
Luna is a shitty person but this video is very sad and hard to watch, especially with her dad's responses ugh
Idk why some of y’all feel bad for her. She’s scammed so many people out of money and could literally care less if someone she “loves”(papa lurch) is dying.

cowboytakeshi

kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ her hair is BADDDDD! She needs to shave it. Just put it in a bun tuna until you get the balls

Idk why some of y’all feel bad for her. She’s scammed so many people out of money and could literally care less if someone she “loves”(papa lurch) is dying.
She does cause all the issues in her life, I think it's just disgusting/hard to watch and more of a feeling of general badness than sympathy for her. Junkies are fucking terrible, but a glimpse into their self made shit holes is disgusting and sad, not really for them but just the state of things if that makes sense. That's just me though. I do feel bad for her dad in that situation even though he (hopefully?) wasn't in the know about what was going on. I don't know much about him since all the info about him has come through Luna; either way it's pitiable imo

Dobbys Spare Sock

kiwifarms.net
I wonder what Lurch considers a "nicer part of the country".
Nicer part of the country, off grid, and no social media... if it wasn't so far away, I'd guess something like working on an illegal grow in Humbolt County. Lurch would think he's hardarse enough, but I doubt it'd be long before both disappeared permanently because they're both too stupid.
It's not going to happen, but that's my pipe dream guess.

ETA- some words

Cheap trailer trash glam

kiwifarms.net
She does cause all the issues in her life, I think it's just disgusting/hard to watch and more of a feeling of general badness than sympathy for her. Junkies are fucking terrible, but a glimpse into their self made shit holes is disgusting and sad, not really for them but just the state of things if that makes sense. That's just me though. I do feel bad for her dad in that situation even though he (hopefully?) wasn't in the know about what was going on. I don't know much about him since all the info about him has come through Luna; either way it's pitiable imo
She literally begged to be a junkie. No one should feel bad for her.

Valkorion

Edgy Bioware OC
kiwifarms.net
She literally begged to be a junkie. No one should feel bad for her.
I'm long past the point of feeling bad for Luna, but all this could have been averted if she had been kept away from her mother (and therefore Lurch) in her childhood and adolescence. I'm willing to die on this hill. The only thing I can fault her father for is not trying to keep her away from her mother.

Cheap trailer trash glam

kiwifarms.net
I'm long past the point of feeling bad for Luna, but all this could have been averted if she had been kept away from her mother (and therefore Lurch) in her childhood and adolescence. I'm willing to die on this hill. The only thing I can fault her father for is not trying to keep her away from her mother.
Luna didn’t have to go down the same route as her mother. Not every child of a drug addict becomes a drug addict. Luna didn’t even become a drug addict because of her mother, she became one because he wanted to be Courtney love

Valkorion

Edgy Bioware OC
kiwifarms.net
Luna didn’t have to go down the same route as her mother. Not every child of a drug addict becomes a drug addict. Luna didn’t even become a drug addict because of her mother, she became one because he wanted to be Courtney love
I'm not disputing your point, of course she didn't have to - but I still think it could have been averted if she were separated from her mother. Somehow (I don't really know how it happened) Luna developed a romanticized interest in junkie celebrities (Courtney Love and Nancy Spungen come to mind). Luna was in a position where she could act out that fantasy. Lurch was her mom's drug dealer, and her mom did nothing to stop his advances on her then teenaged daughter. The rest is history, and here lies the point where I agree with you - Luna begged Lurch to shoot her up, because the lifestyle wasn't complete without heroin. But, Luna would not have met him if not for her mom.

TeracottaPah

kiwifarms.net
I'm not disputing your point, of course she didn't have to - but I still think it could have been averted if she were separated from her mother. Somehow (I don't really know how it happened) Luna developed a romanticized interest in junkie celebrities (Courtney Love and Nancy Spungen come to mind). Luna was in a position where she could act out that fantasy. Lurch was her mom's drug dealer, and her mom did nothing to stop his advances on her then teenaged daughter. The rest is history, and here lies the point where I agree with you - Luna begged Lurch to shoot her up, because the lifestyle wasn't complete without heroin. But, Luna would not have met him if not for her mom.
You would think the REALITY of seeing her mom's heroin fueled lifestyle would make her want to NOT glamorize it and go the straight and narrow. Seeing her mom struggle with the shit everyday and being so high that she would feed her raw oatmeal sandwiches (or whatever the fuck it was) would show the exact opposite of rich Courtney Love's life. She's an idiot.

Cheap trailer trash glam

kiwifarms.net
You would think the REALITY of seeing her mom's heroin fueled lifestyle would make her want to NOT glamorize it and go the straight and narrow. Seeing her mom struggle with the shit everyday and being so high that she would feed her raw oatmeal sandwiches (or whatever the fuck it was) would show the exact opposite of rich Courtney Love's life. She's an idiot.
The thing is, she sees the reality AND talks shit about her mom and the reality. But for some odd reason she still glamorizes celebrities who do drugs. She’s so stupid.

Valkorion

Edgy Bioware OC
kiwifarms.net
This is one of the most bizarre aspects of Luna's life, and if I remember correctly, no one has really addressed this before. Luna should have known better, which is why I want to know how she came to that glamorization of the heroin grunge lifestyle in the first place. I went through the entire thread before I started posting in it, but I do not recall this ever being discussed in depth (or someone posting something Luna said regarding this).

DoorPost101

I read the supermarket tabloids
kiwifarms.net
This is one of the most bizarre aspects of Luna's life, and if I remember correctly, no one has really addressed this before. Luna should have known better, which is why I want to know how she came to that glamorization of the heroin grunge lifestyle in the first place. I went through the entire thread before I started posting in it, but I do not recall this ever being discussed in depth (or someone posting something Luna said regarding this).
Children of addicts often become addicts. It's really that simple. They do what they're taught, what they see. Mom has a rough spot and the kid finds them high/passed out on the couch? Well, getting high is just what you do when you hit a rough spot. That's what they learn. It takes having some kind of healthy outside influence - a friend at school, a concerned family member, a therapist, a teacher, someone - to break past what's in front of them. Children, and that includes teenagers, are sponges. They'll soak up shit that they won't even have words to put to until they're 30.

The saddest thing about Luna to me is that she HAD that in her grandmother, and in her father. That's where she missed the lesson. She may have had no choice in what her mother was teaching her, but she did have a choice when she got older. And she continues to make that choice now, day in and day out.

electric mouse

astral projection of lindsay souvannarath
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, we don't know when her father recovered from his addictions. It could have been more recent rather than when she was growing up. We also don't know if her father and her were close or if Luna's mom had a contentious relationship with him so Luna never saw or talked to him.

Luna's maternal grandmother raised her mostly, including through high school, because Mama Slater was apparently a wastoid druggie at the time; so, it could have been that Grandma provided her with the best care possible of the three of them. The amount that Luna's dad does for her now, despite her constantly talking shit to him and using him, could be due to guilt for not being there in the first two decades of her life and feeling partially responsible for how she is.

Mama had a responsibility to protect her misshapen teenaged daughter from the misshapen dealer predatory scumfuck who is closer in age to her than to her daughter (although yeah, teenagers will do what they wanna do regardless).

But to be honest, I have always suspected that her mom might've allowed or even outright encouraged it all those years back in order to get cheaper or free drugs from Lurch.

Amphotericin B

29 cm liver
kiwifarms.net
The family Luna hates so much also provided her with a huge cash inheritance and a house in an expensive area. Money that gave her a huge head start in life while most people her age are taking on student loans or settling into working class jobs that will take a physical toll on their bodies as they age.

Yes Luna is an abuse victim but it’s not an excuse to be a criminal drain on society. There are a lot of pedophiles who were molested as children but that doesn’t justify their crimes. Luna’s crimes and behaviors are obviously less heinous but they aren’t justified either.

electric mouse

astral projection of lindsay souvannarath
kiwifarms.net
Obviously she's an adult and the onus of recovery is all on her, but when there's no milk, the discussion topic always inevitably changes to how a cow became the way they are.

Society doesn't coddle addicts or the mentally ill (except in some cities where the opioid crisis is too big to be contained to one corner of town anymore, like Vancouver), the internet just creates an insular safe space that makes it seem that way. NY's moratorium on eviction due to COVID-19's the only reason Lurch and Luna weren't thrust out on their ass the moment they wrangled the squat from her mom.

Yes, she squandered away her grandmother's house and inheritance. Luna is also a fucking idiot. She was also 18 at the time and dropped out of art college for ~truwu love~ (because Lurch said he'd kill himself if she didn't). She's now reaping what she has sown.

I mean, I do try to be patient and empathetic, but what I AM upset about is that Luna wastes valuable, sparse resources that people struggling with substance use and mental health issues and who are genuinely trying to recover are unable to access.

But really, what does Luna have now? A postage stamp-sized MHA apartment she'll lose soon, piles of fast fashion garbage and flattened stuffed animals covered in a mix of street filth, junkie effluvia, and miscellaneous grime, no job experience/prospects/future, no friends or friends parents to buy her things anymore, and a melted wax figure of a 40-something year old 'fiancee' who will dump her the moment he finds anyone else he can park his dick in. Just sit back and enjoy the schadenfreude, fellow Kiwis.

There are a lot of pedophiles who were molested as children but that doesn’t justify their crimes.
Kind of unrelated to Luna, but this is a common misconception that has been going around for the previous two decades and brought up by someone last month in the Quiverfull thread RE: Josh Duggar: There was a 2001 study done with polygraphs on convicted child sex offenders in prisons and it was found a great deal lied about being sexually abused as a child for sympathy purposes (61% claimed, whereas after polygraph the number dropped to 30%) [LINK.] A more recent study in 2016 of over 38,000 males who were victims of CSA showed only 4% went on to become sexual offenders, too. [LINK.]