• "A story of sadness, oppression, and heroism."

Gross Luna SlaterHeroin Addict, Discount Courtney Love, fucking grimy

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Melchett, Jan 20, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. I've been meaning to make this thread for months, she's one of my favourite lolcows from the other farms.
    Her instagram is the current source of most of her stuff, it's currently private, but I don't know how accepting of new followers she is.

Okay, Luna Slater is a 20 year old heroin addict that lives with her gross-ass 35 year old boyfriend 1478034729126.png
    He was her Mothers valium dealer, and like a true gentleman he waited for her to turn 18 before banging her.

He introduced her to heroin and now she lives this grimy heroin chic lifestyle. I've heard estimations that she spends approx $100 a day on heroin. I think she's on disability for something, she also has a prescription of some kind that she sells to people.

Her house is the grimiest thing I've EVER seen.
    1480028184409.jpg
    Thats her spare bedroom...
    1480733075024.jpg
    1475438595878.jpg
    Look in the background, all of those orange things are used needles.
    1474703224370.jpg
    Cigarette butts in the carpet and grime everywhere. Ew. They also have three cats that look so greasy and unkempt.
    [​IMG]

A while ago she had a drug tumblr where she glamourised her totally cool heroin lifestyle - there are pictures of needles in peoples arms in the next spoiler:
    1473127032035.png
    1479967206908.png
    1473139077395.jpg
    Other than that, she's a typical junkie. She regularly "finds" things, which is her way of saying its stolen 1478134408706.jpg

Often she manages to e-beg money/stuff from her friends and family, she has a couple of friends she uses for free dinners and shopping trips. She also has a dad and grandad that spoil her:
    1478554496611.jpg
    Those crappy slippers were like $60 IIRC - she's also been given a laptop and a tablet by somebody.

Yet she constantly begs for more. Not even the food banks are good enough for her:
    1479606061478.png
    Those are the words of someone who's never truly gone hungry. Boo hoo, your cereals stale, if you want better food, buy it instead of heroin. Hell, lay off the fucking cereal:
    1474756695302.jpg
    She's also an ~artiste, who paints and writes dumbass poems.
    1478179661152.png
    1474734728159.png
    1474643063038.jpg
    THESE TWO WERE COMMISSIONS. PEOPLE PAID MONEY FOR THEM.
    1482016137651.png
    1481311809661.png

EDIT: I forgot about her boyfriend Matthew, or as everyone likes to call him, Chief Areola.

He's really fucking creepy, after getting Facebook last year he's been mass adding random attractive women, including several people on lolcow.farm. I wont go into that much detail because it's all in the most recent thread which i linked up at the top. Dude looks fucking PSYCHO tho and I will share hilarious pictures of him for the sake of it :lol:.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 Melchett, Jan 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    Melchett

Melchett Toilet Ninja
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I can smell that house from here, godDAMN.

Everything about this girl is gross, but what sets her apart from the hundreds of other white trash junkie filthy girls on IG?

Besides the frightening curve of her boyfriend's dick of course

• Agree Agree x 6
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
  3. junjiito.png
    Jesus fucking Christ, her boyfriend looks like something out of a Junji Ito manga.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 24
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Aren't drugs supposed to make you skinny?

• Feels Feels x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  5. She's got kind of a pretty face but the body of a trainee Slaton Sister.

And yeah, how the fuck does she manage to get fat while on heroin?

• Agree Agree x 6
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

Varg Did Nothing Wrong Au milieu de mes semblables / Je vois des monstres

kiwifarms.net
  6. While the farms was down she opened a public tumblr. It's full of stupid Kurt Cobain shit, but occasionally she posts really sad (boring) shit when she's dopesick

Her first tumblr post:
    [​IMG]

more "poetry"?
    [​IMG]
    :agree: tho

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Melchett

Melchett Toilet Ninja
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. What is with the huge heroin culture on tumblr? Like it seems the drug crowd is huge over there and they're way into glorifying and making drugs seem like some kind of john green novel. it's kinda sad. that aside, her boyfriend looks like a more stretched out version of ninja from die antwoord with hair and I kind of hate it.

[​IMG]

she looks like shes trying really hard to imitate that "sad girl" style you see a lot on tumblr and just is failing? liking hello kitty and trying to be 'kawaii' doesnt stop you from being a druggie like...really

• Agree Agree x 2
    #7 widowspiderling, Feb 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2017
    widowspiderling

widowspiderling Everybody's Big Titty Mom

kiwifarms.net
  8. [​IMG]
    It's almost like being a fucking junkie is taxing on your health or something...

• Agree Agree x 14
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Reminds me of julie

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Heroin has a tendency to make people crave sugar.

She was a bit heavier before the current lifestyle came into play. She also looked happier.

On a lighter note I kind of dig her drawings.

Edit to add: her boyfriend likes succulent breasts. Facebook is so educational.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #10 Say no 2 hugs, Feb 11, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    Say no 2 hugs

Say no 2 hugs Ew it's you

kiwifarms.net
  11. I mean, she's got kind of a cute face but it's plastered in so much makeup you can never really tell.

What I've seen of her body is gross tho.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

Varg Did Nothing Wrong Au milieu de mes semblables / Je vois des monstres

kiwifarms.net
  12. Veiny dicks are disgusting.

I wonder if he can inject heroin into it.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Ulfric Stormcloak

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Isn't that like the last bastion of all heroin addicts? I remember seeing some documentary (or something along those lines) of some Russian drug addict that had ruined so many other veins the only other place he could inject was his dick.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster MasterGtr Sonichu
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Probably.

Ulfric Stormcloak

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Live like trash, die like trash.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Big Nasty

Big Nasty <BEER FARTS>

kiwifarms.net
  16. She's actually one of the most tragic cows I've seen here. Like, I genuinely wish she didn't have to be here. :/

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    FatFuckingClown

FatFuckingClown *pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*

kiwifarms.net
  17. Like others said, if she's using heroin then there's nothing stopping her appetite. It can even make you hungrier, almost like weed munchies. If she's using meth/crack then it would be pretty weird for her to weigh so much.

I don't really see her as an lolcow. She's a common junkie and if you live in a city, they are everywhere. Has she actually done anything noteworthy or interesting?

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. I am highly fucking disappoint that the scaly creeper boyfriend has a NIN tattoo. You could wring him out and fry some chips.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Damn, she is horrifying and sad all at once. I wish I hadn't looked at those needle pics.

• Agree Agree x 1
    snailshell

snailshell Secret Australian metrosexual sock club member.

kiwifarms.net
  20. Does anyone know if the boyfriend has his own social media accounts (apart from Facebook)? He seems to use her Tumblr and other accounts to post stuff.

• Informative Informative x 3
    Ride

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.