Lunatics who attack a mentally handicapped person - "Your name here"

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net

First order of business, I'm removing the I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME wordfilter because it did fuck all to convince you people to improve your vocabulary. A I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME is not any person who contacts Chris / any lolcow. A I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME is not anyone who trolls Chris / any lolcow. A I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME is, very specifically, a retard who wastes time, energy, sometimes money to mildly annoy Chris without achieving any funny results. This is especially true with anything involving money.

Second order of business, if you happen to see anyone a-logging Chris ("you fat sack of shit you'll never be a real woman I'm really angry on the Internet grrr") on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etcetera, you may dox them here. You do not need permission. I don't care who they are. Post evidence of the abuse hurled towards this poor, autistic trans woman alongside their dox so everyone can admire it.

(Though I do ask, at your own discretion, you excuse forum users who made social media posts before this thread was made. This is a courtesy to me, because I will inevitably have to mediate complaints. Anything after this thread is made is fair game, no excuses.)

Last edited:

RoboticRichardSimmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

First order of business, I'm removing the I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME wordfilter because it did fuck all to convince you people to improve your vocabulary. A I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME is not any person who contacts Chris / any lolcow. A I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME is not anyone who trolls Chris / any lolcow. A I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME is, very specifically, a retard who wastes time, energy, sometimes money to mildly annoy Chris without achieving any funny results. This is especially true with anything involving money.

Second order of business, if you happen to see anyone a-logging Chris ("you fat sack of shit you'll never be a real woman I'm really angry on the Internet grrr") on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etcetera, you may dox them here. You do not need permission. I don't care who they are. Post evidence of the abuse hurled towards this poor, autistic trans woman alongside their dox so everyone can admire it.

(Though I do ask, at your own discretion, you excuse forum users who made social media posts before this thread was made. This is a courtesy to me, because I will inevitably have to mediate complaints. Anything after this thread is made is fair game, no excuses.)
I stand with @Null. I wish the Jessica thing wouldn't have had such a huge falling out, I would have loved seeing Chris use the forum more for Q&A and engaging with us.

Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino