Lunatics who attack a mentally handicapped person - "Your name here"

BadGoy1488

Sonichu OC is best OC
kiwifarms.net
You're half-right, it's basically someone off of school for the summer that shows up here and shits up the forums. 75% usually get laughed off or fuck off back to social media, while the rest get with the program (and either fuck off later or get halal'd).
I have noticed a lot of people with New accounts do a lot of Shit posting. But if you are having a good time and don't act like a fag, the community seems pretty nice. Its kinda intimidating to interject yourself here at first since some people have been here for a long time and you don't want to look like an exceptional individual. That being said, if you post some funny stuff, people seem to be pretty damn alright. I have only been here a week and I really like it.

SiggyB

-Screeching in German-
kiwifarms.net
You're half-right, it's basically someone off of school for the summer that shows up here and shits up the forums. 75% usually get laughed off or fuck off back to social media, while the rest get with the program (and either fuck off later or get halal'd).
Thanks man! With my job the way it is I sometimes lose grasp of what the fuck's going on with Chris, so to see new words I haven't seen before scares me, like I'm losing touch with all the shit going on here.

Ghostbeater

Do you realize? DO. YOU. REALIZE?
kiwifarms.net
I have noticed a lot of people with New accounts do a lot of Shit posting. But if you are having a good time and don't act like a fag, the community seems pretty nice. Its kinda intimidating to interject yourself here at first since some people have been here for a long time and you don't want to look like an exceptional individual. That being said, if you post some funny stuff, people seem to be pretty damn alright. I have only been here a week and I really like it.
There is just no way that you won't be looking like an exceptional individual at some times. There are just too many different opinions at play here. But if you take nothing personal here then you will have a great time and quite some laughs. I was hesistant myself to join here after a long time lurking, but it's really not as bad as people of the bullypolice wanna paint it. Sure, if you're an asshole you will be outed.

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember that Joshua Wise character? He has a son you know.

You say he is unfuckable? That's simple to explain. He banged an unfuckable girl at the Juvenile Delinquency Dormitory.

There is more proof that supports this than it does against. The kid being held by the troll is six. Wise is about 23, meaning he had his sex encounter at 17 and the baby mommy decided not to abort.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You say he is unfuckable? That's simple to explain. He banged an unfuckable girl at the Juvenile Delinquency Dormitory.

There is more proof that supports this than it does against. The kid being held by the troll is six. Wise is about 23, meaning he had his sex encounter at 17 and the baby mommy decided not to abort.
oh my god if you're so hung up on this why don't you just go and fuck joshua wise yourself then

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This post is apropros of what....?

troon patrol

Nazi Ghost of Scott Weiland
kiwifarms.net
At what point does screwing with chris go to far? I'll admit I've always dreamnt about punching him in the face but, I know thats wrong; I know stealing from him is wrong and having him shove a jagged object up his ass is wrong. Chris at the end of the day is a bad person, running snyder over and trying to stalk megan is enough to convince me that. In his current life he's going to forever be a manchild spending welfare on toys. where's the line?

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
At what point does screwing with chris go to far? I'll admit I've always dreamnt about punching him in the face but, I know thats wrong; I know stealing from him is wrong and having him shove a jagged object up his ass is wrong. Chris at the end of the day is a bad person, running snyder over and trying to stalk megan is enough to convince me that. In his current life he's going to forever be a manchild spending welfare on toys. where's the line?
The line is where it goes from laughing at tards to taking action against tards. We watch and laugh. We don't poke the tard.

troon patrol

kiwifarms.net
But you didn't cause him to shit on the floor. Someone else did. you see?
No I'm stupid, I don't. Why is Joshua Wise allowed to mess with chris any more than I?

Chis probably shat on the floor because JW probably told him the demnsional merge wouldn't happen if he didn't and chris wanted to believe him more than face the reality he was a potato.

Super Colon Blow

kiwifarms.net
No I'm stupid, I don't. Why is Joshua Wise allowed to mess with chris any more than I?

Chis probably shat on the floor because JW probably told him the demnsional merge wouldn't happen if he didn't and chris wanted to believe him more than face the reality he was a potato.
He isn't allowed. He did it anyway. This makes him also a tard.

• Agree
Reactions: Marvin

troon patrol

kiwifarms.net
He isn't allowed. He did it anyway. This makes him also a tard.
And yet we laughed at the lolcow. JW exploiting him for financial gain was fukt. Whats wrong with convincing chris the dimensional merge happened and he missed the boat got left behind in the old world or some shit, maybe the only thing left is to get a job and move on with his life, thats borderline philanthropy right there.

Super Colon Blow

kiwifarms.net
And yet we laughed at the lolcow. JW exploiting him for financial gain was fukt. Whats wrong with convincing chris the dimensional merge happened and he missed the boat got left behind in the old world or some shit, maybe the only thing left is to get a job and move on with his life, thats borderline philanthropy right there.
It's not my job to convince you, but if you do this shit, I guarantee there are people here who will react very unkindly.

Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino