Lunatics who attack a mentally handicapped person - "Your name here"

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen anything in their thread that indicates anyone trying to fuck with him. I almost think it may only be Hirtes and maybe some idiots on /cow/ who might.
I was referring to 4chan's MLP board not 8ch

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think most of us at this point have grown up and genuinely want to help Chris, but the only way to do it is take him out of the coddling nerd and LGBT community because they feed his delusions. If he was in a conservative country like Poland or the Southern US he would be forced to act like a man and grow up.
He already is in the Southern US and he's allowed to get away with this. The only way to help him is to beat his ass until it sinks in that being a waste of space will get his ass beat (like how he knows that going back to places he's banned from gets the jerkops called on him).

• Feels
Reactions: Hell and Gunslinger

I wanna Cum Daddy

Game Designer
kiwifarms.net
He already is in the Southern US and he's allowed to get away with this. The only way to help him is to beat his ass until it sinks in that being a waste of space will get his ass beat (like how he knows that going back to places he's banned from gets the jerkops called on him).
I mean't the deep south like Mississipi and Arkansas, where they would tell him to get his shit together and not tolerate his insanity outside of a mental hospital.

Mr. 0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean't the deep south like Mississipi and Arkansas, where they would tell him to get his shit together and not tolerate his insanity outside of a mental hospital.
He'd just live in a trailer with barb's skeleton, segregated from the rest of society while local urban legends would develop around him; nothing would change.

Black Cuckula

Dudes of all teenages
kiwifarms.net
Fellas, I don't know if this is a good idea but I've been thinking of what if we had somebody convince Chris Chan that the dimensional merge is all a sham and he can carry on with his life without believing he's being possessed by a fictional character. I want to believe that if one asshole was able to mess up his life so much, that another asshole could put his life together somewhat. I don't want to harm him or get any laughs out of him, I just want to help him. I think something like this is just a crazy pipe dream and it's not worth it but I just wanted to throw this out there for opinions. Sorry if this sounds like autistic Illuminati stuff but it's something I've been thinking about especially after his most recent Magi-Chan video

Mr. 0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fellas, I don't know if this is a good idea but I've been thinking of what if we had somebody convince Chris Chan that the dimensional merge is all a sham and he can carry on with his life without believing he's being possessed by a fictional character. I want to believe that if one asshole was able to mess up his life so much, that another asshole could put his life together somewhat. I don't want to harm him or get any laughs out of him, I just want to help him. I think something like this is just a crazy pipe dream and it's not worth it but I just wanted to throw this out there for opinions. Sorry if this sounds like autistic Illuminati stuff but it's something I've been thinking about especially after his most recent Magi-Chan video
Anything that involves getting Chris to get his shit together involves doing some amount of work, and the mere idea of that makes Chris stress sigh and pick the low-effort path-- his imaginary friends. We have to hope barb's death and getting kicked out of his house manages to provide a reality check, no matter how brief.

CakeCutey

the new kid
kiwifarms.net
I think most of us at this point have grown up and genuinely want to help Chris, but the only way to do it is take him out of the coddling nerd and LGBT community because they feed his delusions. If he was in a conservative country like Poland or the Southern US he would be forced to act like a man and grow up.
He's beyond help and that won't change anytime soon.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You ain't the first to come up with this idea. There are two kinds of people who try and actually help Chris. The first don't indulge his delusions and he ignores them completely unless he needs them at that moment. If he's broken down at a gas station he'll take a ride from you. But when he gets home he'll go right back to his fantasy land and isn't interested in what you have to say. Null tried this and I'm guessing Mavin has, too.

The second type are those that try and 'help' by indulging his delusions. I think The Captain was one of those, and we know two of the current autists from twitter are. It's basically the same story, though. He'll play along as long as he likes the game. But the moment you try and steer him back to reality where he doesn't have loving cartoon wives and isn't a goddess, he's out and will just find someone else to play make-believe with that he has more fun with.

Don't bother. You'll waste your time and very possibly end up regretting the whole thing. Sooner or later something in Chris's life will make reality knock down the door- notably Barb's mortality- and something might change. But there's no reason to add yet another internet person trying to help onto the pile.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You ain't the first to come up with this idea. There are two kinds of people who try and actually help Chris. The first don't indulge his delusions and he ignores them completely unless he needs them at that moment. If he's broken down at a gas station he'll take a ride from you. But when he gets home he'll go right back to his fantasy land and isn't interested in what you have to say. Null tried this and I'm guessing Mavin has, too.

The second type are those that try and 'help' by indulging his delusions. I think The Captain was one of those, and we know two of the current autists from twitter are. It's basically the same story, though. He'll play along as long as he likes the game. But the moment you try and steer him back to reality where he doesn't have loving cartoon wives and isn't a goddess, he's out and will just find someone else to play make-believe with that he has more fun with.

Don't bother. You'll waste your time and very possibly end up regretting the whole thing. Sooner or later something in Chris's life will make reality knock down the door- notably Barb's mortality- and something might change. But there's no reason to add yet another internet person trying to help onto the pile.
Yeah, exactly. Chris just wrapped up a years worth or so of seeing a court ordered mental health professional weekly. And he came out the other side worse than ever. Random internet people won't crack that nut. He doesn't have a psychosis, a real psychosis would actually have some rules, and his thing is an ever changing cartoon world filled exclusively with things that make him feel better. There's no magic phrase that will crumble his delusion because Chris will willfully change the delusion as he sees fit.

Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino