Lunatics who attack a mentally handicapped person - "Your name here"

Ryotaro Dojima

I survived the kiwi farms DOX
kiwifarms.net
Everyone wants their 5 minutes of internet fame.
But do they realize no one is gonna be the next Clyde Cash? I mean. Nothing is gonna compare to the liquid Chris. Liquid Chris was the best because it was mostly harmless fun. It's stupid how boring and middle school mw2 lobby trolling quality everyone is now. Seriously, you're not gonna be the next big troll in Christory, so don't try.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
But do they realize no one is gonna be the next Clyde Cash? I mean. Nothing is gonna compare to the liquid Chris. Liquid Chris was the best because it was mostly harmless fun. It's stupid how boring and middle school mw2 lobby trolling quality everyone is now. Seriously, you're not gonna be the next big troll in Christory, so don't try.
Liquid set the balance just right between mean enough to be funny but not veering into senseless sadism. I think even Solid Chris himself had some fun with it.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Liquid set the balance just right between mean enough to be funny but not veering into senseless sadism. I think even Solid Chris himself had some fun with it.
Yeah, agreed. Chris needed a little competitiveness in his life, it's a pretty important part of healthy male development(we know how that turned out). My favorite part was where he gave liquid Chris a solid bro lecture, where he's all "cmon dude, Kaseys a great girl and she loves you. You're blowing it, man! Get your shit together, bro!".

desven

Snoopy 2009
kiwifarms.net
I've been following Chris since 08 and it's hilarious to think anybody would attempt to be the next Clyde or Liquid. Even the Idea Guys acted like friends... I think? I digress, also. Chris is still a exceptional individual but he's past taking that kind of bait.

I think.

That's what I thought at first but I think the whole Dimensional Merge scenario changes things a bit. It is true it holds up to Chris' rules and whatnot, but, haven't Sonichu and his whole identity haven't also been examples of this? Since the begining, trolls have gotten their way with Chris by spoiling his fantasy.

I think somebody smart enough with the right approach could probably also ruin his Dimensional Merge dellusion; either pretending that Magichan is actually trapped in someone else's body and is angry at Chris or pretending the Dimensional Merge will happen, but Chris is some kind of Antichrist that preaches a false gospel, they could get in his head and make him really mad.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's what I thought at first but I think the whole Dimensional Merge scenario changes things a bit. It is true it holds up to Chris' rules and whatnot, but, haven't Sonichu and his whole identity haven't also been examples of this? Since the begining, trolls have gotten their way with Chris by spoiling his fantasy.

I think somebody smart enough with the right approach could probably also ruin his Dimensional Merge dellusion; either pretending that Magichan is actually trapped in someone else's body and is angry at Chris or pretending the Dimensional Merge will happen, but Chris is some kind of Antichrist that preaches a false gospel, they could get in his head and make him really mad.
Someone else would just pretend to be psychic too and they'd present a nicer story to Chris than Chris being the antichrist, and they'd say the other wéen is actually the antichrist and not to listen to them, and then... Chris would just go with the better story.

TheRedBaron

Manfred Von Richthofen
kiwifarms.net
I've been following Chris since 08 and it's hilarious to think anybody would attempt to be the next Clyde or Liquid. Even the Idea Guys acted like friends... I think? I digress, also. Chris is still a exceptional individual but he's past taking that kind of bait.

I think.
I agree with you in full, this is indeed a far different Chris than the Chris that was first discovered, erratic and more random. The golden age of Chris trolling in reality ended when the Tomboy saga started, at this point its mostly randomly wait and see what Chris does to himself next

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this user has already been discussed (I used the search bar and nothing popped up)
https://twitter.com/SuxChan archive
This person is a big faggot and is pretending like the Dimensional Merge is actually going to happen
I know they're trying to troll but I'm not sure what the end goal is here, Chris hasn't even acknowledged them
I remember the old days when people would bust out his windows and make direct threats. This is weak sauce.

dark_lob1111

kiwifarms.net
has chris got any cool fanart within the last 2 months?
Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 4.38.14 PM.png

I don't know if it fits your "cool" category but here's a sonichu by me
On another note, I wonder if the Ideas Guy regrets what state he put Chris in? IIRC I've heard he does, but there are quite a few remorseful trolls in this story. I could easily be mis-remembering.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 928755
I don't know if it fits your "cool" category but here's a sonichu by me
On another note, I wonder if the Ideas Guy regrets what state he put Chris in? IIRC I've heard he does, but there are quite a few remorseful trolls in this story. I could easily be mis-remembering.
Difference is the remorseful trolls had lives outside of fucking with Chris and didn't do it for monetary gain (even Bluespike, no matter how much people want to believe otherwise).

Syvannah or Sy

trans hiv+ and proud
kiwifarms.net
"a bloo bloo please don't insult the trans autist for being a genetic dead end"

u ppl defending him are the paypigs who donate to his patreon and let him keep being a dreg to society instead of going to jail or an instituion where he belongs like god damn this site deserves everything bad happenung to it

Spergichu

Veteran of the Razor Scooter Uprising
kiwifarms.net
There’s a difference between making fun of Chris and extorting Chris

u ppl defending him are the paypigs who donate to his patreon
Anyone who donates to those Patreons that aren’t even run by Chris are just as exceptional as him

and let him keep being a dreg to society instead of going to jail or an instituion where he belongs like god damn this site deserves everything bad happenung to it
Chris has been a blight on society since the day he was born. His arrest and/or institutionalization is inevitable if he doesn’t manage to get killed before hand. All this thread is for is to make fun of the wêêns (Such as yourself) that are just as exceptional as Chris.

Stranger Neighbors

Absolute Autism corrupts Absolutely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

u ppl defending him are the paypigs who donate to his patreon and let him keep being a dreg to society instead of going to jail or an instituion where he belongs like god damn this site deserves everything bad happenung to it
:thinking: people with mental illness should be locked up in jails or institutions?

Then you too should be locked up along with them with your Gender identity disorder right? Aren't you also a dreg to society?

Schwaebisch Laxton

kiwifarms.net
If someone was to become the new big troll in Christory he/she would likely not come around until the homeless saga begins.

Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino