Skitzocow Lynn Ann - Columbine Fangirl

Meatman

this website fucking sucks. fuck this shit im out
kiwifarms.net
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe-jNScQKju4KtInlYn2pCg
Lynn Ann loves Eric Harris.
Yeah, you know things are going to be sour with the combination of "Eric Harris" and "Love".
[MEDIA]
[/MEDIA]
If you're too scared to click the spoiler, don't worry. That's completely justified.

Let me give you a synopsis.
She says "Eric Harris rocks my world" over and over again for 16 seconds with an unmoving stare that pierces your very soul.
She posts messages about how innocent Eric Harris was and how all his victims are freaks that deserve to die.

Now you might think that's the end of the line.
But no.
She has an Eric Harris bodypillow.
And an Eric Harris Necklace.

But she goes beyond the normal frontier of Columbine Fangirls. While many either say nothing or pay respects to the victims of Columbine, Lynn Ann instead says they deserved to die for ridiculous reasons, like having health problems or having friends with different lessons to you.

It gets worse. She's been known to harass the families of Columbine Survivors, telling them how much their children deserved to die and how Eric Harris is comparable to god.

Last edited:

vodka

Kiwi Farms' Liquor Of Choice™
kiwifarms.net

She looks so...old? I don't know, but there's something seriously wrong with her.

And those pictures of Eris Harris she has all over her room...Dear god, why?!

wtf.jpg

EDIT: She's 30, apparently. That's even worse :O

why god.png

Last edited:

Jozef

kiwifarms.net
This isn't the first shithead I've seen who romanticizes the Columbine shootings. Mostly it's done by people who aren't old enough to remember it though. I was actually in middle school when this happened and it was scary, especially since it triggered a lot of copycat shootings, and any school could have been next. Especially since my school had a special class for troubled students who were bussed in from other areas.

Meatman

this website fucking sucks. fuck this shit im out
kiwifarms.net
This isn't the first shithead I've seen who romanticizes the Columbine shootings. Mostly it's done by people who aren't old enough to remember it though. I was actually in middle school when this happened and it was scary, especially since it triggered a lot of copycat shootings, and any school could have been next. Especially since my school had a special class for troubled students who were bussed in from other areas.
She's 30, so she'd definitely be old enough to remember.

Wildchild

Conflict Resolution Officer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw this video posted on reddit and was going to make a post, but I'm glad that you got around to it.

She obviously has issues, and much like Chris Chan, wears a Eric Harris necklace, as the object of her obsession.

The creepiest thing about her facebook is that she's not the only one posting things like "Eric Harris <3", people commenting on her status are doing the same thing and encouraging her obsessions.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino